+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
It seems a lot of files (especially those sitting on a desk in CPC-Mississauga) are now being transferred to outland VO. Perhaps our complaining to MP's etc. have made Mississauga act in some way, whatever it is. Hopefully we don't suffer more foolish excuses from outland VO. Hoping for the best for us all.

Reactions: Alexis1971

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Everyday after work, I don't want to do anything, just lie on the bed. I know this is wrong but I really feel tired and no energy to do and think anything.
We've all been there - this is not an easy process. Keep faith, you are strong and doing this to be together. There's a lot of websites on how to deal with feeling this way....most say to shift your focus and stay busy...easy to say hard to do, I know...at the end of the day, in the quiet moments, that's when it hits the hardest. Sometimes just watching something silly that will make you laugh will help a little bit...surrounding yourself with family and friends, taking on a project, spending time however you can with your spouse making plans for your future together also may help....as hard as it is, just keep pushing through. We are all here for you, you are not alone in this process. Hang in there.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hi everyone. I’m happy to hear that some of you got some positive news. I also have something to share. We got a reply from our PM. In the reply it says that OTTAWA (huh?) VO put our file in a queue to send it to Warsaw on October 6th. A few hours before that my partner emailed the minister of immigration asking to expedite process. He cc’d Warsaw VO as well as IRCC. Hope to have some movement soon.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Hi everyone. I’m happy to hear that some of you got some positive news. I also have something to share. We got a reply from our PM. In the reply it says that OTTAWA (huh?) VO put our file in a queue to send it to Warsaw on October 6th. A few hours before that my partner emailed the minister of immigration asking to expedite process. He cc’d Warsaw VO as well as IRCC. Hope to have some movement soon.
The minister of immigration reply your partner's email? That's wonderful. How does your partner contact him?

Reactions: ginabrigi

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
The minister of immigration reply your partner's email? That's wonderful. How does your partner contact him?
No he didn’t. It was separate events. The first one is the email to the minister. The second one is the reply from the MP. But we did get a reply from the minister (from people who reply to his emails) back in 2020 when we got refused. They replied a month after we emailed him saying that our refusal was completely justified.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Do you mean Member of Parliament, MP or Prime Minister, PM?

Juku77

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Ours was allowed on May 4th. Papers were sent to IRCC on May 28th. Since then nothing. Just bunch of unanswered emails and false hopes. I can’t believe that we have to wait another year to just have our file reopened. Absolutely cruel. In our case we never ever got a chance to prove them wrong before refusal. People who had no idea what common law relationships in Russia may look like wasted so much of our time and ruined our mental health. They play with real people’s lives like it’s some sort of online game.
Yes Mine was allowed on 2020/10/18 and they send our file till 2021/10/08 then they send me an e mail saying ,We'll be in contact with you with further instructions when we are able to do so
And my case is 5 years old, We send our appeal on May 2019 before covid! Good luck for all of us,God bless you guys,don't lose the faith!

Reactions: Alexis1971

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Hello everyone:
Since this forum created, anyone know will they ask interview for reopen case again and refuse a reopen case?
I am happy that there was some movement on my case. However, I am kind frustrated that it was going back to Hongkong where they refused my application in the beginning and the VO there is so fake and full of lie on her notes.
Also, anyone know it will be the same VO to view your case or different one. I am bit worry about it.