+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Donnie649

Sep 1, 2021
Hello everyone:
Since this forum created, anyone know will they ask interview for reopen case again and refuse a reopen case?
I am happy that there was some movement on my case. However, I am kind frustrated that it was going back to Hongkong where they refused my application in the beginning and the VO there is so fake and full of lie on her notes.
Also, anyone know it will be the same VO to view your case or different one. I am bit worry about it.
The case officer is supposed to put aside the previous decision and continue processing your file. Should not be an issue unless there is really something that is a red flag, but I highly doubt it. I know your feeling, my file is going back there as well to hk. The original interview the visa officer pretty much failed the interview before it started. I know how bias they are towards marriages in specifically China. Keep your head up, the process will soon be over and we will be with our spouses.

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
In my own case, I wrote both the Minister of Immigration and MP concerning this same issue of delay sometimes in June because our appeal was allowed in March. A week after, I got the same response from both of them, that our file has been transferred to the LVO, that they will get to us in due season should they require any further information regarding the issuance of PR visas.
Since then I have not heard anything from the LVO. No message regarding the reopening of our file .Anyways, I believe "Thanksgiving " and "Positive Testimonies"will end our stories in Jesus name. Stay calm everyone!

Last edited:

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
In my own case, I wrote both the Minister of Immigration and MP concerning this same issue of delay sometimes in Jesus because our appeal was allowed in March. A week after I got the same response from both of them.That our file has been transferred to the LVO, that they will get to us in due season should they require any further information regarding the issuance of PR visas.
Since then I have not heard anything from the LVO. No message regarding the reopening of our file .Anyways, I believe "Thanksgiving " and "Positive Testimonies"will end our stories in Jesus. Stay calm everyone!
Good that you got a response with some kind of information. All I get are Covid excuses.

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Hi all
we won our appeal in may and no update since then.
I requested GCMS notes and got to know that my application sent for digitization.
Does anyone know what that means and how long will it take to digitize?

Reactions: Alexis1971

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hi all
we won our appeal in may and no update since then.
I requested GCMS notes and got to know that my application sent for digitization.
Does anyone know what that means and how long will it take to digitize?
Hi - digitalization of your file basically means a digital or scan copy of your file is being sent to the outland VO. So a scanned copy of your file is being sent to the outland VO, online, not an actual paper copy through a courier service. As to how long it takes....well in theory it should not take long at all, but, as we've all seen, the simplest tasks seem to take IRCC forever to do. At a guess, give yourself 4 weeks, from the time it was digitalized, for the outland VO to acknowledge receipt. This is just my own estimate, I'm in the same boat, and I'm giving myself a month before I expect to see anything from our outland VO. Hope this helps.

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Hi - digitalization of your file basically means a digital or scan copy of your file is being sent to the outland VO. So a scanned copy of your file is being sent to the outland VO, online, not an actual paper copy through a courier service. As to how long it takes....well in theory it should not take long at all, but, as we've all seen, the simplest tasks seem to take IRCC forever to do. At a guess, give yourself 4 weeks, from the time it was digitalized, for the outland VO to acknowledge receipt. This is just my own estimate, I'm in the same boat, and I'm giving myself a month before I expect to see anything from our outland VO. Hope this helps.
Well noted.Thanks a lot
Hope to hear veryy sooo
Good luck to all of us