+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
No they didn't request anything yet.
They just emailed to confirm receiving file and they will send instructions within coming days
Are these people working backwards. Some won their appeal in June and file was reopened, two others won in March and their file was reopened, now yours in February. Hopefully I will hear something soon as we won in Jan 2021.

Reactions: ginabrigi

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Today I got an email requesting to submit passeport to issue visa( known that they didn't request medical and forms yet)
Then I got second email saying that first email was sent by mistake
After that I got a third email saying that the visa office in Rabat received the file and they will process it.

Appeal won February 2021
Hi first of all congulation to you..hope you soon will get PPR request.. please can you share you experince how long your hearing was which kind of question thy asked? Etc.... becouse my hearing next month..

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hi first of all congulation to you..hope you soon will get PPR request.. please can you share you experince how long your hearing was which kind of question thy asked? Etc.... becouse my hearing next month..
Your hearing was in court or in vartual hearing? Please share with us

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Today I got an email requesting to submit passeport to issue visa( known that they didn't request medical and forms yet)
Then I got second email saying that first email was sent by mistake
After that I got a third email saying that the visa office in Rabat received the file and they will process it.

Appeal won February 2021
Wow…they find a way to confuse us at every turn don’t they??!! Congratulations on receiving something though!!! It gives me hope after winning our appeal in January 2021 that we might hear something too!

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Your hearing was in court or in vartual hearing? Please share with us
It was virtual hearing

Be ready to tell your journey from the beginning " when u met , how , where, visits, wedding, honeymoon...". Speak from your heart with emotions. Tell just the truth don't make up stories. The judge was nice and she took in consideration all proofs and testimony. The minister council was same like the officer at visa office.
If you have a lawyer tell him to prepare you. Ours prepared us he did 4 calling tests similar to hearing.
assessing the genuineness of the marriage can be affected by a number of factors:
i) intent of the parties to the marriage;
ii) length of the relationship;
iii) amount of time spent together;
iv) conduct at the time of meeting, engagement, and/or the wedding;
v) behaviour subsequent to the wedding;
vi) knowledge of each other’s relationship histories;
vii) level of continuing contact and communication;
viii) financial support;
ix) knowledge of and sharing of responsibility for the care of children brought into the
marriage;
x) knowledge of and contact with extended families of the parties; and
xi) knowledge about each other’s daily lives.

GOOD LUCK INSHAALLAH

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
I feel so depressed these days. I don't have any mood to work everyday when I wake up. Christmas is coming soon and I don't think my spouse can come to celebrate Christmas with me. It has been 3.5 years since we started our application.
I know I should be positive but sometimes it is really hard...

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
I feel so depressed these days. I don't have any mood to work everyday when I wake up. Christmas is coming soon and I don't think my spouse can come to celebrate Christmas with me. It has been 3.5 years since we started our application.
I know I should be positive but sometimes it is really hard...
I feel the same way :(

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
It was virtual hearing

Be ready to tell your journey from the beginning " when u met , how , where, visits, wedding, honeymoon...". Speak from your heart with emotions. Tell just the truth don't make up stories. The judge was nice and she took in consideration all proofs and testimony. The minister council was same like the officer at visa office.
If you have a lawyer tell him to prepare you. Ours prepared us he did 4 calling tests similar to hearing.
assessing the genuineness of the marriage can be affected by a number of factors:
i) intent of the parties to the marriage;
ii) length of the relationship;
iii) amount of time spent together;
iv) conduct at the time of meeting, engagement, and/or the wedding;
v) behaviour subsequent to the wedding;
vi) knowledge of each other’s relationship histories;
vii) level of continuing contact and communication;
viii) financial support;
ix) knowledge of and sharing of responsibility for the care of children brought into the
marriage;
x) knowledge of and contact with extended families of the parties; and
xi) knowledge about each other’s daily lives.

GOOD LUCK INSHAALLAH
Thank you indeed for reply. God bless you. I have one more question if you dont mind please tell me because it bodar me..when your hearing was finished you get result on the same day? You win ? Please share thank you

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Thank you indeed for reply. God bless you. I have one more question if you dont mind please tell me because it bodar me..when your hearing was finished you get result on the same day? You win ? Please share thank you
We got reply exactly 4 weeks after the hearing feb/2021 we won
But some people get the decision same time at the end of hearing depends on minister council
our file was just received at Rabat VO

Last edited:
Reactions: WBC

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
There was some ghost update on my IRCC account yesterday.
Last Nov, IRCC ask me to provide additional document so the status of my IRCC account for that application was "Your action is required". This keep same because I sent the document by email.
However, yesterday afternoon, I see the status change to application file updated and nothing was updated when I open it. And later it changed to "Your action is required" again. Not sure why. And I called IRCC yesterday, the agent refuse to check for me after a long argument....
I am sending another email to MP to see what is happening on my file now.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
There was some ghost update on my IRCC account yesterday.
Last Nov, IRCC ask me to provide additional document so the status of my IRCC account for that application was "Your action is required". This keep same because I sent the document by email.
However, yesterday afternoon, I see the status change to application file updated and nothing was updated when I open it. And later it changed to "Your action is required" again. Not sure why. And I called IRCC yesterday, the agent refuse to check for me after a long argument....
I am sending another email to MP to see what is happening on my file now.
Those agents are getting really annoying. There are a few nice ones but some can be ridiculous. I know the system was down two days ago.