+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

F.ayub

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Today I got an email requesting to submit passeport to issue visa( known that they didn't request medical and forms yet)
Then I got second email saying that first email was sent by mistake
After that I got a third email saying that the visa office in Rabat received the file and they will process it.

Appeal won February 2021
Hi first of all congulation to you..hope you soon will get PPR request.. please can you share you experince how long your hearing was which kind of question thy asked? Etc.... becouse my hearing next month..

Reactions: ginabrigi

F.ayub

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Hi first of all congulation to you..hope you soon will get PPR request.. please can you share you experince how long your hearing was which kind of question thy asked? Etc.... becouse my hearing next month..
Your hearing was in court or in vartual hearing? Please share with us

John Stain

Aug 18, 2021
Kindly anyone who lost the Full Hiring and applied again for 2nd Sponsorship application. What are the chances to approved their cases. We have 6 years of our marriage and my wife came visited me 6 times. We have tons of proof. Only fucking mistakes we did it not hiring a lawyer. It fuck us...

John Stain

Aug 18, 2021
Are you sure buddy it’s no need because some of the folks here scare you a lot that without lawyer you can’t win ADR or full hearing.
my frds case is genuineness of marriage.
Don't go alone. They will not allowed your appeal. We present ton of proof, visiting, picture and we had almost 3 and half years of our marriage but they refused us. We knew in our appeal that they are wasting our time just to show their fucking government that . Hi look we are doing our job. Our black judge was doing a job of bitch. He already told to officer that whatever you decided. That will be my ultimate decision as well.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Don't go alone. They will not allowed your appeal. We present ton of proof, visiting, picture and we had almost 3 and half years of our marriage but they refused us. We knew in our appeal that they are wasting our time just to show their fucking government that . Hi look we are doing our job. Our black judge was doing a job of bitch. He already told to officer that whatever you decided. That will be my ultimate decision as well.
What does the colour of the judge have to do with it?

Reactions: Pryncess99

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
That Nigga already knew about our case (Ton proof) but intentionally he refused our case.
I usually don't say this because I was also refused, but I'm glad that "Nigga" refused you. I'm a black woman and I was refused but I didn't think they refused us because of our colour. Its a shame you feel that way and express yourself in that manner. Good luck.

John Stain

Aug 18, 2021
I usually don't say this because I was also refused, but I'm glad that "Nigga" refused you. I'm a black woman and I was refused but I didn't think they refused us because of our colour. Its a shame you feel that way and express yourself in that manner. Good luck.
When you belive in the system that they will give you justice but at the end when you know that they are just wasting your time. So what we can do.... Nothing.. I express myself because he deserve that.. I won't feel regret for what i says....

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
When you belive in the system that they will give you justice but at the end when you know that they are just wasting your time. So what we can do.... Nothing.. I express myself because he deserve that.. I won't feel regret for what i says....
we are all entitled to our opinion but we need to be respectful. In the end the Judge is a Canadian with a high power job, I'm sure he's not upset or worried about your comment. As I said before...Good luck to you.

John Stain

Aug 18, 2021
we are all entitled to our opinion but we need to be respectful. In the end the Judge is a Canadian with a high power job, I'm sure he's not upset or worried about your comment. As I said before...Good luck to you.
Thank you and MAY GOD be with all of us. Amen

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Today I got an email requesting to submit passeport to issue visa( known that they didn't request medical and forms yet)
Then I got second email saying that first email was sent by mistake
After that I got a third email saying that the visa office in Rabat received the file and they will process it.

Appeal won February 2021
Wow…they find a way to confuse us at every turn don’t they??!! Congratulations on receiving something though!!! It gives me hope after winning our appeal in January 2021 that we might hear something too!

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Your race comment is unwanted. Please refrain from using hate speech here

ginabrigi

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
Your hearing was in court or in vartual hearing? Please share with us
It was virtual hearing

Be ready to tell your journey from the beginning " when u met , how , where, visits, wedding, honeymoon...". Speak from your heart with emotions. Tell just the truth don't make up stories. The judge was nice and she took in consideration all proofs and testimony. The minister council was same like the officer at visa office.
If you have a lawyer tell him to prepare you. Ours prepared us he did 4 calling tests similar to hearing.
assessing the genuineness of the marriage can be affected by a number of factors:
i) intent of the parties to the marriage;
ii) length of the relationship;
iii) amount of time spent together;
iv) conduct at the time of meeting, engagement, and/or the wedding;
v) behaviour subsequent to the wedding;
vi) knowledge of each other’s relationship histories;
vii) level of continuing contact and communication;
viii) financial support;
ix) knowledge of and sharing of responsibility for the care of children brought into the
marriage;
x) knowledge of and contact with extended families of the parties; and
xi) knowledge about each other’s daily lives.

GOOD LUCK INSHAALLAH