+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
My appeal decision was granted on 24 January 2021. On 2 March 2021 I received an email from my lawyer that my file has been forwarded to the responsible office and since then i haven't gotten update. Please can someone tell me what next to do?
Sorry to say but that's the standard response. We won appeal on January 4, 2021 and our file was sent to CBSA then forwarded to Mississauga CPC-M processing centre. I'm certain that's what she meant by the responsible office. There is nothing your lawyer or MP can do. We've all called MP, our lawyer, wrote to Minister of Immigration, wrote to PM but nothing seems to be working. We just have to wait if the file is sitting in Mississauga.

Reactions: MurphyA

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Ok, didn't realize they send files after appeal to Sydney, NS.
It's my first time to see that too. It might be too many file was sitting in the mail room of CPC-M?
I am concerning to apply a visitor visa for my spouse but I am struggling if the application is refused, will that have influence on my current open application.

Reactions: Alexis1971

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
It's my first time to see that too. It might be too many file was sitting in the mail room of CPC-M?
I am concerning to apply a visitor visa for my spouse but I am struggling if the application is refused, will that have influence on my current open application.
Don’t worry, it’s not going to affect your spousal sponsorship application. But having a pr application in progress will affect your trv application. Some people say it will not, but even having a partner in Canada affects the trv application. This logic is unbelievable. “You have a partner in Canada and want to visit them in Canada, but we won’t approve you, because you have a partner in Canada and might overstay or never leave”. You might want to contact a consultant to build a stronger case. The most important thing is to have something important in your home country, something as a child or high paying job/business. But sometimes even this is not enough.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Don’t worry, it’s not going to affect your spousal sponsorship application. But having a pr application in progress will affect your trv application. Some people say it will not, but even having a partner in Canada affects the trv application. This logic is unbelievable. “You have a partner in Canada and want to visit them in Canada, but we won’t approve you, because you have a partner in Canada and might overstay or never leave”. You might want to contact a consultant to build a stronger case. The most important thing is to have something important in your home country, something as a child or high paying job/business. But sometimes even this is not enough.
Actually, we don't have anything in home country. Only his parents in and he quit his job long time ago. So I am not sure after wining the appeal whether give us a higher approval rate for visitor visa.
I consult a Jewish lawyer and he said it will be a lot different comparing apply before you win the appeal but he charged 2000 for the visitor visa....
I want to do it by myself but afraid of doing something wrong.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Actually, we don't have anything in home country. Only his parents in and he quit his job long time ago. So I am not sure after wining the appeal whether give us a higher approval rate for visitor visa.
I consult a Jewish lawyer and he said it will be a lot different comparing apply before you win the appeal but he charged 2000 for the visitor visa....
I want to do it by myself but afraid of doing something wrong.
I certain many in this forum can assist you with TRV application. The lawyers are asking for too much money now.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
I certain many in this forum can assist you with TRV application. The lawyers are asking for too much money now.
If couple hundreds, I will be fine with that. But that's too much and not really worth it. R4 is proved in our case and I hope this could help TRV a little bit.
The only issue will be they question you that you won't leave Canada but since case is being reprocessed. There is no point to ruin our credit but these officers think in a different way.

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Today I got an email requesting to submit passeport to issue visa( known that they didn't request medical and forms yet)
Then I got second email saying that first email was sent by mistake
After that I got a third email saying that the visa office in Rabat received the file and they will process it.

Appeal won February 2021

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Today I got an email requesting to submit passeport to issue visa( known that they didn't request medical and forms yet)
After that I got a third email saying that the visa office in Rabat received the file and they will process it.

Appeal won February 2021
That's so ridiculous.

Reactions: ginabrigi

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw

Appeal won February 2021
I agree this is ridiculous but at the same time I’m happy your file got reopened!

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019

Appeal won February 2021
So did they request you to update the form and police certification?

Blusindy

Mar 4, 2020
Sorry to say but that's the standard response. We won appeal on January 4, 2021 and our file was sent to CBSA then forwarded to Mississauga CPC-M processing centre. I'm certain that's what she meant by the responsible office. There is nothing your lawyer or MP can do. We've all called MP, our lawyer, wrote to Minister of Immigration, wrote to PM but nothing seems to be working. We just have to wait if the file is sitting in Mississauga.
But why did they chose to pile up files cases instead of attending to them

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020

Appeal won February 2021
That's annoying but now you know something is happening.