+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
I started new career in immigration because of this process. But, no I had contact with IAD and they confirmed with me where file is. They sent file via post to VO. On October 7th, 2021. My hearing was October 6th, 2020
What means VO. Visa officer?

Donnie649

Sep 1, 2021
If anyone needs representation let me know. I'll try to get your case moving, or if you're thinking about appeal I can help with that as well. I've been through the process and know what to. This was the reason I started to work in immigration. I know how important it is to get answers. For anyone who doesn't know my story, I did spousal sponsorship outside Canada and was told my marriage was not genuine. I went the appeal route and my appeal was allowed. My decision from appeal was given at end of hearing where ministers council and member panel both jointly agreed my marriage was genuine. Then it took 1 year before I finally got some movement with my file. This whole process was stressful and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Good luck to everyone in same situation. Cheers

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
If anyone needs representation let me know. I'll try to get your case moving, or if you're thinking about appeal I can help with that as well. I've been through the process and know what to. This was the reason I started to work in immigration. I know how important it is to get answers. For anyone who doesn't know my story, I did spousal sponsorship outside Canada and was told my marriage was not genuine. I went the appeal route and my appeal was allowed. My decision from appeal was given at end of hearing where ministers council and member panel both jointly agreed my marriage was genuine. Then it took 1 year before I finally got some movement with my file. This whole process was stressful and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Good luck to everyone in same situation. Cheers
Hi
I have the exact same situation
I’m really stressful and called IRCC for soo long but they always give same answer that have patience.
Our appeal was allowed in May 2021
I don’t know what to do! Soooo stressfulll period of my life

Reactions: ginabrigi

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Hi
I’m really stressful and called IRCC for soo long but they always give same answer that have patience.
We won in feb still nothing

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hi
Ours was allowed on May 4th. Papers were sent to IRCC on May 28th. Since then nothing. Just bunch of unanswered emails and false hopes. I can’t believe that we have to wait another year to just have our file reopened. Absolutely cruel. In our case we never ever got a chance to prove them wrong before refusal. People who had no idea what common law relationships in Russia may look like wasted so much of our time and ruined our mental health. They play with real people’s lives like it’s some sort of online game.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I started new career in immigration because of this process. But, no I had contact with IAD and they confirmed with me where file is. They sent file via post to VO. On October 7th, 2021. My hearing was October 6th, 2020
Can you please clarify one more thing....which IRCC office did CBSA send your file? Did they send it to CPC-M (mississauga). I think please need to be clear when writing messages here. Its helpful for readers.

In my case IAD sent our file to CBSA and CBSA sent it to CPC-M processing centre. Is this the same for your file?

Donnie649

Sep 1, 2021
Can you please clarify one more thing....which IRCC office did CBSA send your file? Did they send it to CPC-M (mississauga). I think please need to be clear when writing messages here. Its helpful for readers.

In my case IAD sent our file to CBSA and CBSA sent it to CPC-M processing centre. Is this the same for your file?
Mine went to cpc Sydney, NS

Blusindy

Mar 4, 2020
My appeal decision was granted on 24 January 2021. On 2 March 2021 I received an email from my lawyer that my file has been forwarded to the responsible office and since then i haven't gotten update. Please can someone tell me what next to do?

Donnie649

Sep 1, 2021
My appeal decision was granted on 24 January 2021. On 2 March 2021 I received an email from my lawyer that my file has been forwarded to the responsible office and since then i haven't gotten update. Please can someone tell me what next to do?
Sounds like it's at the case processing center. I would be talking to your lawyer to do something. He/she is responsible for your case. Tell lawyer to contact IRCC and see account status.