+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
you're correct, that's all the keep telling me. My file is in the queue for processing. I've only had one agent who refused to give me information because I wasn't the PA...which is ridiculous as the PA is outside of Canada.
We actually just ran into a similar problem. My partner raised a webform to get any kind of confirmation from Mississauga that they received our file. It took them 3 business days to reply. But in reply they said they couldn’t provide such information because I didn’t sign the form called Use of a representative. In fact I did sign it back in September, and it should be valid for a year. So we’re gonna reply with this form attached. Hopefully it would be enough.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
We actually just ran into a similar problem. My partner raised a webform to get any kind of confirmation from Mississauga that they received our file. It took them 3 business days to reply. But in reply they said they couldn’t provide such information because I didn’t sign the form called Use of a representative. In fact I did sign it back in September, and it should be valid for a year. So we’re gonna reply with this form attached. Hopefully it would be enough.
i did the same and was told since I had a representative they weren't able to provide me with information, on my own file. I think they are so ridiculous and are wasting people's time and government money,

• Haha
Reactions: Phalos

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Is it normal for 2 weeks after interview and still no DM/no remedical.
They emailed me back "Your application is still in progress and you and your spouse will be informed of the outcome."

Smells like Refusal? Whats taking so long? What "progress"??? Is it not over...why are they beating a dead horse.

Reactions: ginabrigi

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Is it normal for 2 weeks after interview and still no DM/no remedical.
They emailed me back "Your application is still in progress and you and your spouse will be informed of the outcome."

Smells like Refusal? Whats taking so long? What "progress"??? Is it not over...why are they beating a dead horse.
We waited for a decision 4 weeks I know somebody here in the forum they made them wait 8 weeks and they were refused

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
According to Canlii.org I see only one Appeal-hearing the month of April 2021, does that mean there were not many case to be heard? Does every Appeal case/hearing is on the Public Record/Internet?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
According to Canlii.org I see only one Appeal-hearing the month of April 2021, does that mean there were not many case to be heard? Does every Appeal case/hearing is on the Public Record/Internet?
I’m not sure how it works for full hearings, but ADR conferences are confidential.

Reactions: BRIL23

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
After 3 postponements. We almost waited until August to have our hearing. But we were granted and earlier date which was June 1. I am happy to report our appeal was allowed. Both the ministers counsel and IAD member gave us there decision at the hearing. I am so relieved. Now I know another wait is opon us. But we are grateful this portion is done.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
After 3 postponements. We almost waited until August to have our hearing. But we were granted and earlier date which was June 1. I am happy to report our appeal was allowed. Both the ministers counsel and IAD member gave us there decision at the hearing. I am so relieved. Now I know another wait is opon us. But we are grateful this portion is done.
Congrats
Was it full hearing?
How long have you been waiting since you received refusal letter?

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
i did the same and was told since I had a representative they weren't able to provide me with information, on my own file. I think they are so ridiculous and are wasting people's time and government money,
I didn’t even get a reply to my webform. Since March 26. I should resubmit, but for what? Is anyone actually going to respond? Does anyone care about us? I feel really hopeless.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I didn’t even get a reply to my webform. Since March 26. I should resubmit, but for what? Is anyone actually going to respond? Does anyone care about us? I feel really hopeless.
Dont waste time on Webforms. Send DIRECT email. Or if there is no email, file a Writ of Mandamus.