+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
6 months have passed since won appeal, no updates yet, even no reply on web form emails, what should I do?
we are all in the same boat ,I actually thought this process was much shorter but it seems as if we need to wait another year or more. Its crazy and there is nothing we can do but just wait and wait.

Reactions: Erum.shahzadi

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Dont waste time on Webforms. Send DIRECT email. Or if there is no email, file a Writ of Mandamus.
Direct email to who?? I sent an email to CBSA on recommendation of the IAD on March 26 and received a reply stating our file had been transferred to the VO, and that “it could take months” No indicator of which VO and follow up emails have not been responded to. What is a writ of Mandamus?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Direct email to who?? I sent an email to CBSA on recommendation of the IAD on March 26 and received a reply stating our file had been transferred to the VO, and that “it could take months” No indicator of which VO and follow up emails have not been responded to. What is a writ of Mandamus?
VO is same VO that refused your original app.
Mandamus is a court order to finalize an application which is overdue for completion.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
we are all in the same boat ,I actually thought this process was much shorter but it seems as if we need to wait another year or more. Its crazy and there is nothing we can do but just wait and wait.
There IS something you CAN do.
File a Writ of Mandamus and ircc will rush your application. Its been done already on FB group few people.

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Congrats
Was it full hearing?
How long have you been waiting since you received refusal letter?
Yes it was a full hearing.
Refusal letter was January 22 2020. We initially had our first hearing in February 2021 but covid, delays and postponements. We finally got it done.

Reactions: BRIL23

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
What is the maximum time after winning the, does anyone know someone who had highest time duration
My friend. Do you mean the max time after winning appeal to get the case reopened?
If that, unfortunately, due to pandemic, no one knows when CPC-M will have someone to reopen the case.
As I know, after CBSA mails the wining case to CPC-M, it will stay in the mail room, remaining unopen until someone open that mail.

• Angry
Reactions: Alexis1971