+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
My friend. Do you mean the max time after winning appeal to get the case reopened?
If that, unfortunately, due to pandemic, no one knows when CPC-M will have someone to reopen the case.
As I know, after CBSA mails the wining case to CPC-M, it will stay in the mail room, remaining unopen until someone open that mail.
I mean from winning till visa issuance

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Its been very quiet in this forum. I'm getting annoyed reading other forums. I see April 2021 applicants getting AOR, Medical and Biometrics already. My appeal won since January 4th, yet no acknowledgement since. Its painful. MP can't help, writing to Prime Minister, Immigration Minister, nothing is speeding up the process. Call IRCC and their lines are busy and they can't transfer to an agent. SMFH

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Its been very quiet in this forum. I'm getting annoyed reading other forums. I see April 2021 applicants getting AOR, Medical and Biometrics already. My appeal won since January 4th, yet no acknowledgement since. Its painful. MP can't help, writing to Prime Minister, Immigration Minister, nothing is speeding up the process. Call IRCC and their lines are busy and they can't transfer to an agent. SMFH
File a Mandamus. You will get passport in 2 months guaranteed

PM2017

Jan 13, 2021
Appeal won since Aug. 07, 2020. File still not reopened. Did MP inquiry and got replied that File still with IAD when IAD already confirmed file was sent to MVO back in Oct. Send webform and also called then got reply that file transfered to home country visa office. IRCC is such a joke. Almost a year and no word from them and they don't even know where file is exactly. My lawyer also advised to file Mandamus but not sure if that would really help.

Reactions: Phalos

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Appeal won since Aug. 07, 2020. File still not reopened. Did MP inquiry and got replied that File still with IAD when IAD already confirmed file was sent to MVO back in Oct. Send webform and also called then got reply that file transfered to home country visa office. IRCC is such a joke. Almost a year and no word from them and they don't even know where file is exactly. My lawyer also advised to file Mandamus but not sure if that would really help.
I have a feeling that ircc has hidden motive of which spouse to let in and which ones to drag on...this explains why some apps get approved in 6 months and some are waiting even after appeal.

Reactions: PM2017

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Sorry I dont know who you are but please stop advising me on processes you know nothing about.
Don't listen to him. I really doubt the Mandamus because when the appeal is approved, IRCC never guarantee any timeline that the file will be approved. And don't feel frustrated. We are all here to support each other. Try to find something else to do, so this won't bother you a lot. Your situation is extremely like mine 5 months ago. I will try to call IRCC non stop and find MP but it turned out all of these is useless.
Just calm down, think positive.