ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
Hello,

Anyone knows a good economical appeal lawyer from Vancouver, BC? Please recommend

We had our interview two days ago and today on ECAS, I see Decision Made. We have yet to submit police clearance certificate so we are thinking it is a refusal.

anyone can guide me with the appeal
process?
It is very depressing but we are thinking of next step!

Thank you

Last edited:

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hello
I have won my appeal on dec 2, 2020 (by the grace of Allah SWT)
Got my decision letter on dec 22, 2020
No update since then, I messaged my MP and this is the response they got after contacting IRCC...
" THE IAD DECISION HAS BEEN RECIEVED BY THE RESPONSIBLE OFFICE ON DECEMBER 23,2020. REST ASSURED THAT ONCE THE APPLICATION IS REVIEWED BY AN IMMIGRATION OFFICER, THE FILE WILL BE UPDATED ACCORDINGLY"

how can i get things moving? who can i contact? its been 5 years stuck in this application process. we both are tired and feel super helpless. it's just a matter of issuing the visa and it is taking them so long.

please help
Hello,

Anyone knows a good economical appeal lawyer from Vancouver, BC? Please recommend

We had our interview two days ago and today on ECA, I see Decision Made. We have yet to submit police clearance certificate so we are thinking it is a refusal.

It is very depressing but we are thinking of next step!

Thank you
two days ago is still early....be positive.

Reactions: ginabrigi

Xtrail422

Jun 23, 2021
Can anyone tell me the procedure to appeal? And if anyone knows a reasonable and good lawyer in Vancouver? Appreciate your time.