ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hello,

We just received our Refusal Letter for Outland Spousal Sponsorship. We were provided with instructions to appeal. My question is we are thinking to hire a lawyer to go ahead with rest of the process, do I need to get a lawyer before I send my appeal or I can get help of a lawyer after we have submitted the appeal? Also do I need to mail out the appeal form with refusal letter or email them?

Anyone with experience or going through this process, little guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Can also anyone suggest me a good Immigration appeal lawyer from Vancouver BC?

Looking for some help here. Thank you
My advice is to order GCMS notes. There’s also this option you can use called Request for reconsideration. It’s an email letter you send to your VO requesting to reopen your file, along with more proofs and explanations. We were advised to do so by our MP. It didn’t help in our case but maybe you might have a chance. Depending on your case.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Appeal won on May 2020.
File was reopened on Sep 2020.
Document request and Police Certificate was send on Sep 20 (No medical request)
Additional document request was sent on Nov 2020.
Did you try contacting them ever since?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
My advice is to order GCMS notes. There’s also this option you can use called Request for reconsideration. It’s an email letter you send to your VO requesting to reopen your file, along with more proofs and explanations. We were advised to do so by our MP. It didn’t help in our case but maybe you might have a chance. Depending on your case.
We applied for reconsideration also but they declined our request.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Appeal won on May 2020.
File was reopened on Sep 2020.
Document request and Police Certificate was send on Sep 20 (No medical request)
Additional document request was sent on Nov 2020.
Thank you. Sorry to hear it is taking so long after re-opening

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Did you try contacting them ever since?
I ordered GCMS notes monthly.
The last note was made on the end on NOV. After that, there was no movement happended.
Eligibility: Not start
Criminal Check: Not start

The last note was File was ready for Officer to review. Medical PO was outstanding.

• Sad
Reactions: passenger19