FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
Interview........
08-03-2017
Hi All !
-I applied family class sponsorship on 2017 October , I application got refused on 2018 October on the bases on my interview held on october 2018.
-I went to Federal court and appeal against the decision they made.
-Our appeal got approve on May 2019.
-After almost 45 days on I received and email saying application has been reopen. Now, I had to filled some documents that was mentioned on email , Which I have sent within 3 days.
*Medical
*PCC
*background , family detail and IMM0008E
*bio-metric payment of $85 .
-All mentioned document has been to on 1st July 2019
NOW I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE TO WAIT TO GET APPOINTMENT FOR BIOMETRIC AND WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO ASK ME TO SUBMIT MY PASSPORT ?

*It would be kind of those who can help me to know the time line , who already got there visa or those who have submitted there passport for stamping.

Thanks
Amar
After we sent the docs, medical and police certificates it took roughly 2 weeks and we got biometrics request. That was last of may. The biometrics was sent may 29. Since then we heard nothing! Still waiting.

Terri&Elyas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
Interview........
08-03-2017
All cases are different timelines for PPR's

Jul 6, 2019
After we sent the docs, medical and police certificates it took roughly 2 weeks and we got biometrics request. That was last of may. The biometrics was sent may 29. Since then we heard nothing! Still waiting.
Thanks for your reply , I really appreciate it. I ALSO WANT TO ASK YOU THAT HOW WILL YOU KNOW IF THEY HAVE RECEIVED MY EMAIL OR THE PAYMENT FOR BIOMETRIC THAT I MADE ON CIC WEBSITE AND SEND THE RECEIPT ON WEB FORM ?

Terri&Elyas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
Interview........
08-03-2017
They did not update me at all on ecas. I don't have gckey. But, I did call them to make sure they got the payment. You can also wait the 2 weeks to see if you get your biometrics request, because then you know they got the payment. I was just nervous about the web form payment so I contacted them.

Reactions: Alicee

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH very soon landing
Hi All !
-I applied family class sponsorship on 2017 October , I application got refused on 2018 October on the bases on my interview held on october 2018.
-After almost 45 days on I received and email saying application has been reopen. Now, I had to filled some documents that was mentioned on email , Which I have sent within 3 days.
*Medical
*PCC
NOW I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE TO WAIT TO GET APPOINTMENT FOR BIOMETRIC AND WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO ASK ME TO SUBMIT MY PASSPORT ?

*It would be kind of those who can help me to know the time line , who already got there visa or those who have submitted there passport for stamping.

Thanks
Amar
dear I am also submit all documents and still waiting next step fees biometric now wait request biometric letter after clear the biometric then we wait only 2 months. INSHALLAH.

malicia

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
So uh...yesterday, we got another rejection saying that after reviewing our reconsideration letter and evidence, the will not open the file...
I guess we will have to move on to appeal progress then.

I am moving back to Toronto to settle down in early September anyway, my husband has to stay in Hong Kong. :(
wasn’t it you that I told earlier in the post that the only way immgartion going to accept your case is if you working for a Canadian company there

malicia

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Hi All !
*Medical
*PCC

Thanks
Amar
Everybody situation is different it all depends on the case and the kind of documents you have to hand in say you need to submit a ARC that alone take 6 months to finish so people on here can only share there time line but that doesn’t mean you’re going to be the same cause since last year September 2018 and still immigration asking for all kind of documents still September coming soon again which would be a year since I won so as I say everybody time line is different

Reactions: Braveos

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
what kind of questions do they ask? what if a little bit contradiction is found in you and ur spouse statement?
They ask basic questions, why do you love , did you have engagement, wedding ceremony, age difference, do you want children, and whatever they denied you for, they will question you on. They ask who your spouses sisters and brothers names and ages, work history. They ask if family knows about our marriage. We were in court 7 hours and its emotionally draining. But once we started talking we told our entire love journey.

TRK500

Mar 22, 2018
Sorry to hearabout your refusal You should get a Imigration consultant is my best advice to help you but anyways your next step is to appeal the decision and from there you’ll either get an ADR which is a alternative dispute resolution or you will go to a full hearing , this whole process will take anywhere from 1 to 3 years so be patient and stay cool also in that time make sure to visit lots and take her on a few trips out of the country so that u guys have travel history together, A few more things that I can suggest that will help your case is keeping receipts for everything such as Western Union receipts, birthday presents , restaurant ,groceries ext..... also screenshot all your conversations and print them out so you have a good case for when you go for the ADR or full hearing . Good luck

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
I have a quick question have anybody ever sued immigration for their constitutional right ? And did you win the case I have ppl telling me to sue them based on the email I got instead of appeal any advices ?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
I have a quick question have anybody ever sued immigration for their constitutional right ?
Good luck with that! In what sense has the government violated you constitutional rights?

The ppl telling you to sue them are very free with your money.