Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH very soon landing
sounds like good thanks for info my friend and are you still waiting for your ppr
yes dear and my case almost 4 years continue fight and now we won but immigration very slow process because of some peoples fake marriage and come to Canada some news I hear one man get marriage sister in law and submit the case first time he success next time immigration catch him and deported from Canada that is why immigration is very strike. INSHALLAH we hope every one meet family as soon as possible.

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
hello friends any one visa office in Abu Dhabi and live in Saudi
Arabia

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
friends we submit all documents I mean medical police certificate family information bio matric fees and what is the next step ,

Reactions: Braveos

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
Really depressed I win appeal on 27 September 2018 I got request of documents on January 18.2019 then on 27 January I send all the requested documents to Ottawa after that in April 5th I send query to MP so after two days I got email from mp that my file was send to London for processing so I send update request to London visa office so after 21 days I got reply that your file is in Ottawa not in London
Then I call to cic immigration so they told me that your file is here in Ottawa and most probably processed here so in june first week again I contact with cic immigration so their they told me your file was send to London for processing so I send email to London for status updates so from there I get reply that if once the file receive it is assigned for officer and we will contact you in due course
So on 19 June I send my renew passport through webform query to London visa office from their today I got this reply via email that your file is still in Ottawa
No what’s I can do really make me crazy and mentally sick that what’s going on please if anyone have some idea guide me i don’t know what’s I can do

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
Really depressed I win appeal on 27 September 2018 I got request of documents on January 18.2019 then on 27 January I send all the requested documents to Ottawa after that in April 5th I send query to MP so after two days I got email from mp that my file was send to London for processing so I send update request to London visa office so after 21 days I got reply that your file is in Ottawa not in London
Then I call to cic immigration so they told me that your file is here in Ottawa and most probably processed here so in june first week again I contact with cic immigration so their they told me your file was send to London for processing so I send email to London for status updates so from there I get reply that if once the file receive it is assigned for officer and we will contact you in due course
So on 19 June I send my renew passport through webform query to London visa office from their today I got this reply via email that your file is still in Ottawa
No what’s I can do really make me crazy and mentally sick that what’s going on please if anyone have some idea guide me i don’t know what’s I can do
dear if you r in Canada take the appointment to MP and meet him because same situation before with me and my wife meet the MP and telling the situation same time he send the email and take action after 2 days then afer 2 days come to call from MP office and he told me your file hold because of some of reason pappers missing then we send the again pappers and strt the process you contact the MP he is one which can be your help

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
dear if you r in Canada take the appointment to MP and meet him because same situation before with me and my wife meet the MP and telling the situation same time he send the email and take action after 2 days then afer 2 days come to call from MP office and he told me your file hold because of some of reason pappers missing then we send the again pappers and strt the process you contact the MP he is one which can be your help
Ok brother I send email to MP and explain all the situations that as you told me your file is sent to London visa office for processing but it’s not so I am waiting what’s they say and can I call to cic immigration and explain them all this or I wait for mp reply

Terri&Elyas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
Interview........
08-03-2017
While under the last steps of sponsorship, can my husband travel to another country from his? We won appeal and is currently in security check and eligibility check. He has to travel for 2 weeks to another country.

Gekko

Aug 15, 2016
Hey guys, just a quick update on my status,
last month I got refused by the officer, I have sent in reconsideration letter and a Notice of appeal at the same time.
After waiting one month, we have received correspondence from local VO that they will review our documents again and give us feedback.

On the other hand, we also received an acknowledgment from IAD said received our notice of appeal form. however, the letter from IAD wasn't clearly written, what should I do next? should I send in additional documents/ evidence to support my appeal at this stage? or I shall wait till they send me another letter to proceed?

Many thanks! Everybody Stay strong! and will keep u guys posted with my status.
What reason they gave you for denying it ?

joanne_lolo

May 24, 2019
So uh...yesterday, we got another rejection saying that after reviewing our reconsideration letter and evidence, the will not open the file...
I guess we will have to move on to appeal progress then.

I am moving back to Toronto to settle down in early September anyway, my husband has to stay in Hong Kong. :(

Terri&Elyas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
Interview........
08-03-2017
When one gets a PPR is there a deadline to when you hand in your passport to the visa office in your country?