01-06-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
livelife13 said:
hi guys finally i got email from cic for passport thanks god this w8 is over... Wish u all gud luck
Congrats Livelife 13.. I am still waiting for PPR.. I submitted all my updated forms in June01,2016.. Can you please share when you won your appeal, and when i will receive PPR

livelife13

Mar 25, 2016
tofanikanudo said:
Congrats Livelife 13.. I am still waiting for PPR.. I submitted all my updated forms in June01,2016.. Can you please share when you won your appeal, and when i will receive PPR
hey my timeline is below

first applied nov 2012
rejected dec 2013
Appeal hearing march 2016
waited for decision 2 months
may 2016 won appeal
medical may 2 2016
pcc july 2016
some other docs cause my husband was in Australia so pcc and driving record from there
all that was submitted by august 2nd
ppr req on sep 14 2016

CheshireCats

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Sarnia Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2012
AOR Received.
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2013 & 03-06-2016
We are outland Australia too... husband has been in Canada all along.
Won appeal April-ish
Meds redone in June
Nothing since, still sitting in 'In Process'
Originally applied in 2011 and then again early 2014 - 2 rejections! 1 inland, 1 outland...successful appeal of outland.
This whole waiting game is on my final nerves.

As per your timeline, this gives me a bit of hope.
How did you get PPR request? Email, mail, courier pigeon?

Anything goes wrong this time, we have no more fight left in us. :(

livelife13 said:
hey my timeline is below

first applied nov 2012
rejected dec 2013
may 2016 won appeal
medical may 2 2016
pcc july 2016
some other docs cause my husband was in Australia so pcc and driving record from there
ppr req on sep 14 2016

mb45397

Oct 29, 2015
Re: SPOUSE APPEAL CASES

WaitingSince2012 said:
You should call up the IAD office and find out whats going on with your file. That is too long to wait.
[/quote

My appeal is admitted and will proceed to full hearing..
What it means?

Sam8119

Aug 26, 2016
Hi Guys, I am a June 01, 2016 applicant in Inland Spouse Sponsor category. I linked my paper application to my online account through GCkey. My Question to you guys is, in my online status, on "Review of documents" there is a blank row and no comment. Is this common? I am currently on AOR2. Did not apply for OWP as I am still a full time graduate student.

Thanks for your consideration.

Sam

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
Sam8119 said:
Hi Guys, I am a June 01, 2016 applicant in Inland Spouse Sponsor category. I linked my paper application to my online account through GCkey. My Question to you guys is, in my online status, on "Review of documents" there is a blank row and no comment. Is this common? I am currently on AOR2. Did not apply for OWP as I am still a full time graduate student.

Thanks for your consideration.

Sam
At least you are able to see some info on mycic..i have logged in and when i entered our info it said that they found the application but nothing is showing under my profile or application. i wrote about it to them and to the mp and still nothing. lol

livelife13

Mar 25, 2016
livelife13 said:
hey my timeline is below

first applied nov 2012
rejected dec 2013
may 2016 won appeal
medical may 2 2016
pcc july 2016
ppr req on sep 14 2016

they sent us email

Godservant40

Mar 9, 2016
Hi new here!
Is someone know to do if your not included in your spouse papers as common law or dependent during his application for PR in Canada. And this time we process our papers for his sponsorship there goes a big problem coz the immigration ask for an explanation regarding that matter why I was not checked coz at that time we are common law already. Pwede ba advice please if my same problem po dito thank you

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
Godservant40 said:
Hi new here!
Is someone know to do if your not included in your spouse papers as common law or dependent during his application for PR in Canada. And this time we process our papers for his sponsorship there goes a big problem coz the immigration ask for an explanation regarding that matter why I was not checked coz at that time we are common law already. Pwede ba advice please if my same problem po dito thank you
Your spouse may need to lawyer up, as it sounds like there might potentially be serious reprecussions:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spouse-inclusion-in-application-t262970.0.html;msg3885503#msg3885503

scylla said:
Agreed. The ONLY choice is to include your wife from the beginning. Anything else is misrepresentation which can result in a refusal of your application and a five year ban from Canada. If you somehow get your entire application processed as single and become a PR - then you can NEVER sponsor your wife to Canada (because you failed to declare her) and you may also end up losing your PR status due to this misrepresentation. Again, the ONLY choice is to include your wife from the beginning and state that you are married. This has ALWAYS been the rule for ALL immigration programs. You must include your spouse in the application and must declare that you are married.
Edited to add: It's probably too late now, but your best course of action might have been to get legally married, then sponsor you as his legal wife, with your previous time together as "genisis and development of relationship". He might still be able to salvage the application, as they are only asking for an explanation, and not accusing him of misrepresentation at this point.

apuniano

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-April-2014
Doc's Request.
08-April-2014
Interview........
18-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
09-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 5-August-2015 - Appeal Submited - Hearing at Calgary 20 September 2016 - Appeal allowed, 13 October 2016 Ottawa required update forms --- 27 February 2017 Wife got visa in HCM Vietnam
Hello everyone,

I had my hearing today and my appeal was allowed. I am very happy because it started at 8.30 am and finished at 11.45 pm.

I am very lucky to pass this hearing.

Thanks GOD.

Good luck for everybody who is preparing their cases.

Reactions: Alicee

Dhaksha

Jun 8, 2015
Madurai
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi - NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
Ip October 9 2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-12-2015
Interview........
Recommended waiting for schedule
LANDED..........
soon
Hi... Im new to this forum my visa got refused on August 26th we have appealed it... And now we got a letter with an ird number and it says minister councel should submit appeal records in 120 days for next step... I dont understand... Who is minister councel and wat should i do now

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
Dhaksha said:
Hi... Im new to this forum my visa got refused on August 26th we have appealed it... And now we got a letter with an ird number and it says minister councel should submit appeal records in 120 days for next step... I dont understand... Who is minister councel and wat should i do now
That's the Acknowledgement of Receipt, verifying that they have received your Notice of Appeal within the required 30 days. The Appeal Record is what is referred to as the Blue Book, and is sent from the Visa Office to IAD, with basically your application, interview notes, and other notes pertaining to their assessment of your application. The Minister's Counsel is who will be trying to prove that they were correct in refusing your application.

You should have already received the refusal letter, stating the reasons they refused your application. Start collecting and organizing evidence that their reasons, and their conclusion, were wrong.

Emaan3

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Hi everyone
My lawyer sent request for ADR hearing, today i received a letter saying the application is denied :(
im so confused ,what i have/can do now ?? whats the next step ?