01-06-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
tofanikanudo said:
How long do I have to wait for PPR..its been more than three months since I submitted all updated forms and PCC, Medical after winning appeal. Please advise.

Thanks

Can someone please tell me how long should I have to wait to get passport request.. I submitted all the updated forms medical and PCC on May 2016

Thanks a lot

wjmund

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Creston, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
We were just informed that our appeal hearing will take place November 16, 2016. We appealed in March, so about 8 months. If our appeal is allowed, my wife may be here next summer, yea! We were married in July 2013. 4 years is a long time, to mostly be separated.

I have a consultant, she knows the appeal routine, hopefully will help. Best of luck to all else going thru this process. Any tips appreciated.

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Hello everyone... Around a week ago I was asked to redo my medical and police certicate... I just logged on my CIC account and I see they updated my medical :passed... Wow that was quick... But the background is still not in progress Sad... What is next guys??... I know I aske that before but I ask again do u think they can still refuse us?

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
wjmund said:
We were just informed that our appeal hearing will take place November 16, 2016. We appealed in March, so about 8 months. If our appeal is allowed, my wife may be here next summer, yea! We were married in July 2013. 4 years is a long time, to mostly be separated.

I have a consultant, she knows the appeal routine, hopefully will help. Best of luck to all else going thru this process. Any tips appreciated.
Best of luck. You will surely succeed. Do you live in Vancouver?

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
Haussem Hoo said:
ill tell u guys all the story from the began ......first my wife life in canada and she is older than me ( 23yesr difference im 26 and she is 49) and we have different religon im musslim and she is christian ...she sposnsor me and they accepte the sponsorship then in the interview the lady refuse me we aplly for appeal and they answer us with this date direct for full hearing 16/9/2016..... so if u can help with any infirmation thx soo much ....what i want to know is wish kind of questions we will face tomorrow :'( and thx for any information
Well, the 16th has come and gone. Hopefully you were much better prepared than you came across in this forum, that things went well for you, and your fears and worries were for nothing.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
wjmund said:

That's pretty quick. Most of us have a wait of approx 2 years just to get to hearing. You must be out of the Vancouver office.

If you are working with a consultant, she will be in the best position to offer you tips, and has hopefully been doing so since you sent in the Notice of Appeal, or at least since you received your BB. She knows your relationsip history and refusal reasons, what evidence you've submitted, and hopefully has been through the appeal process many times before.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
deeafahd said:
Hello everyone... Around a week ago I was asked to redo my medical and police certicate... I just logged on my CIC account and I see they updated my medical :passed... Wow that was quick... But the background is still not in progress Sad... What is next guys??... I know I aske that before but I ask again do u think they can still refuse us?
I think that you just have to be patient and wait. In the meanwhile, enjoy your time together with your husband, relax a bit and stop worrying. Worrying won't make things go any faster, or change the outcome. However, it will affect your health, and can also affect your relationship.

Try and look at things from the bright side: due to the nature of his work, you have been able to spend much more time with your husband than most of other the couples here. You have been spared the interview, which can be quite traumatizing. It truly seems like you have been spared the slow and costly appeal process. And to top it off, apparently you are in good health.

Unless something comes up in your police report, I think you are on track to get your Passport Request. Not to add to your worry, but if something does come up in the police report, depending on the severity, there might not be an avenue to appeal. See the notes here:

http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/Eng/BoaCom/references/procedures/Pages/ProcessSpoPar.aspx

Not that you need it, as it seems like luck has been on your side all along, but good luck and I sincerely hope you get your PPR soon.

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
wait_so_long said:
I think that you just have to be patient and wait. In the meanwhile, enjoy your time together with your husband, relax a bit and stop worrying. Worrying won't make things go any faster, or change the outcome. However, it will affect your health, and can also affect your relationship.

Try and look at things from the bright side: due to the nature of his work, you have been able to spend much more time with your husband than most of other the couples here. You have been spared the interview, which can be quite traumatizing. It truly seems like you have been spared the slow and costly appeal process. And to top it off, apparently you are in good health.

Unless something comes up in your police report, I think you are on track to get your Passport Request. Not to add to your worry, but if something does come up in the police report, depending on the severity, there might not be an avenue to appeal. See the notes here:

http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/Eng/BoaCom/references/procedures/Pages/ProcessSpoPar.aspx

Not that you need it, as it seems like luck has been on your side all along, but good luck and I sincerely hope you get your PPR soon.
Thank you very much for your advice! You are right I should stop being worried... My husband always tells me I get worried and stress for silly things, that's thr way I am :))
As far as I know my security is clean... So hopefully everything will be fine :*

Haussem Hoo

Mar 28, 2016
my wife go for our hearing the last day so the officer responsable for our case had situation so he dont come ...the judge tell my wif to go home and they will call us for other date hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can any one please exlain to me this cause im getting crazy for that...keep waiting for 2 years to the hearing date then they will arrange an other date cause the officer have emergency situation .......... weird :mad: :mad: :mad:

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
Haussem Hoo said:
my wife go for our hearing the last day so the officer responsable for our case had situation so he dont come ...the judge tell my wif to go home and they will call us for other date hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can any one please exlain to me this cause im getting crazy for that...keep waiting for 2 years to the hearing date then they will arrange an other date cause the officer have emergency situation .......... weird :mad: :mad: :mad:
I know this is very weird situation but they can do this to us easy for them to do but hard for us but hv patient everything happen for a reason now u can hv more tym to prepare urself for hearing. Wish u gud luck.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
Haussem Hoo said:
These things can, and do, happen. As jaycee4sweet said, look at this as a blessing in disguise ... if you take advantage of this time to actually prepare for the hearing.

Sukhraj

Feb 14, 2014
livelife13 said:
hi guys finally i got email from cic for passport thanks god this w8 is over... Wish u all gud luck
congrats dear, may I know when did u send updated forms and medical?

Haussem Hoo

Mar 28, 2016
did any one have any idea about how long it take to give us other date for the hearing ..... cause this not our fault so they have to resolve this kind of problem when it happen cause every second pass is from our life its not game :mad:

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Hello guys I just won my appeal thank god is anyone can tell me what happened next like how long we have to wait for see each other in canada plz let me know thx. And god luck to all