+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

HAMADA_EGYPT

Star Member
May 25, 2013
I WANNA THANK EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME THROUGH THIS NIGHTMARE PROCESS
THIS FORUM IS IMPORTANT AND BENEFICIAL TO EVERYONE
ESPECIALLY THE ONES WHO SUFFER FROM THE DOWNS OF THE IMMIGRATION PROCESS AND ALL THE CONFUSION WE ALL HAVE REGARDING OUR SITUATION

BELIEVE IN GOD AND ONLY HE WILL STRENGTHEN U
THE PROCESS FEELS LIKE NEVER ENDING , BUT ONCE U FINISH IT , U WILL NEVER REMEMBER THE PAIN U HAD TO GO THROUGH AND U WILL LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING UR LOVED ONES

Reactions: Alicee

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
sumu28 said:
you have child thn why they refused u?
Yes I do. Immigration doesn't care whether you have kids or not. They didn't think our marriage was genuine and that my husband only marry me to gain status in Canada.

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
cindyf said:
From reading previous members' posts, I find it's rarely they gives their decision on the same date, so don't worry, if you think your lawyer did a good job, then I'm sure the judge also got convinced. I heard Sometimes they just want us to wait to test our marriages.
I'm also in Toronto and is seeking for a lawyer, could you please inbox me your lawyer name ?
I got my decision the same day. I think it was an hour after the hearing we had to meet back in the room for the judge decision. My appeal was allowed.

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
client2016 said:
Hy MaryL when did u receive bluebook?plz reply
Hello, you can read back in all my posts or anyone else's for pertinent info. But just to answer you quickly. It appears the visa office generated the file only November 2, 2015. CSBA signed off a letter with a printed copy on November 6, 2015. The lawyer got his copy November 9, 2015. I got mine the next day November 10, 2015. It was a wait of 141 Days for our file. I don't blame the visa office as they have to wait for a request from CSBA. But how is it some ppl get theirs in 2.5 months? I had emailed the visa office and around the 3 month mark I believe. And they replied that they didn't receive request yet. Hope that helps. Maybe try and read country specific posts.

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
HAMADA_EGYPT said:
HIII EVERYBODY

THANK GOD FINALLY I GOT MY VISA TODAY
PASSPORT REQUEST WAS AUGUST 9 , EXACTLY LIKE ANNIE DONALD
I GOTTA IT BACK TODAY WITH THE VISA ON IT

HOPEFULLY EVERYONE WILL GET THE VISA TOO
BELIEVE IN GOD AND BE PATIENT AND U WILL MAKE IT

DID U GET YOURS ANNIE ?

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE
Hi congrats for you!!!! I got my passport request on the 9th, Aug, they received my passport on the 15th, Aug, so I don't have my visa yet. But usually in China, it takes about 1 month before i can get visa after sending passport. Yours is really QUICK, and I am very happy for you. Best regards.

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
jaycee4sweet said:
Hi guys I had a full hearing today and I told by the judge that he z gonna give written decision in 60 days m so worried what ll be the conclusion. They were concerned bout why my husband apply for the student visa right after we met on line.so he was already seeking to get in Canada that's why he married me. Do u guys think that he can refuse this appeal on the basis of his refusal visa on study base visa.
You don't have anything to worry about. It's common procedure where most judges don't finalize paper work right away. You'll get the decision in 10-15 days

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
WaitingSince2012 said:
I got my decision the same day. I think it was an hour after the hearing we had to meet back in the room for the judge decision. My appeal was allowed.
wow I am looking at your status and you have really waited a lotttt...can you please tell me if you had red flags in your application such as big age difference or others....or any criminal or fraud record ....I can not understand why would they refuse you otherwise special you had a child together :(

sumu28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
File Transfer...
29th august 2014
Interview........
14th march 2016 ..refused on 2th may 2016
Passport Req..
very soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
very soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
very soon InshaAllah
Galano1213 said:
I received a call back from appeal board this morning and because I am in Prince Edward Island our ADR will be done with tele conference. She said there is no date set as yet but thinks it will be in October or November. Has anyone done the ADR using this method?

when did u get bluebook after appeal confirmation letter?
after got bluebook how many days after u get ADR letter?
thnx in advance

macus

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Hi everyone. There seem to be a lot of good news for some people here. I'm so happy for you guys who receive their visas and those who got passport request. For everyone of us still here I'm positive we will all have good news too so we can be with our families and loved ones soon. My friend on the same appeal process said his lawyer said that he got a call for the hearing and they fixed it for December, but my question is why didn't they send a mail or email. At least one to the sponsor and the other to the lawyer? Why call his legal counsel only to inform him over the phone. Please anyone heard about that before? Or it's a new process? Thanks for your response in advance.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
macus said:
Hi everyone. There seem to be a lot of good news for some people here. I'm so happy for you guys who receive their visas and those who got passport request. For everyone of us still here I'm positive we will all have good news too so we can be with our families and loved ones soon. My friend on the same appeal process said his lawyer said that he got a call for the hearing and they fixed it for December, but my question is why didn't they send a mail or email. At least one to the sponsor and the other to the lawyer? Why call his legal counsel only to inform him over the phone. Please anyone heard about that before? Or it's a new process? Thanks for your response in advance.
Both your friend and his lawyer should have gotten a written Notice to Appear for a Scheduling Conference by mail, indicating which number they will call, on which date, and at approximately what time. If your friend has appointed counsel, they would usually call the lawyer instead of the sponsor. Once they agree on a date for the hearing, they will follow up with another Notice to Appear for the hearing, again to both the lawyer and the sponsor. This would be about a week or so after the Scheduling Conference. Your friend's lawyer should know how long the wait usually is in his city, and who to call for follow-up.

They only send the Notice to Appear by regular mail, and not registered mail. If it is anything like in my area, my postal mail gets misdelivered or delayed quite often. Sometimes the neighbour that gets the misdelivered mail throws it out rather than hand-delivering to the correct address, or popping it back into the mailbox. But chances are remote that both the sponsor and his lawyer would not have received the Notice to Appear.

They should get with the times, and use email. It's faster, less expensive, and more likely to be received.

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
sumu28 I received my Blue Book 120 days after I filed the appeal papers. I received the appeal letter Aug 15th for ADR. about 30 days between blue book and appeal notice. Very happy for the ADR as a full hearing in Montreal is a 3 year wait.

livelife13

Mar 25, 2016
J.J said:
You don't have anything to worry about. It's common procedure where most judges don't finalize paper work right away. You'll get the decision in 10-15 days
[/quot

hi i was in same situation.. wht did the minister counsel said his support helps big time, but in my case he was not with me he was still doubting our relation but judge was very nice he paid attention to every detail and proof i provided... it takes somewhere from 35 to 60 days for results
but big thing is stay positive and pray nothing is impossible.... best of luck

livelife13

Mar 25, 2016
jaycee4sweet said:
Hi guys I had a full hearing today and I told by the judge that he z gonna give written decision in 60 days m so worried what ll be the conclusion. They were concerned bout why my husband apply for the student visa right after we met on line.so he was already seeking to get in Canada that's why he married me. Do u guys think that he can refuse this appeal on the basis of his refusal visa on study base visa.
hi i was in same situation.. but did the minister counsel said yes his support helps big time, but in my case he was not with me he was still doubting our relation but judge was very nice he paid attention to every detail and proof i provided... it takes somewhere from 35 to 60 days for results

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
WaitingSince2012 said:
That means they r gonna refuse me again this tym .... Oh noooo m tired now

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
livelife13 said:
hi i was in same situation.. but did the minister counsel said yes his support helps big time, but in my case he was not with me he was still doubting our relation but judge was very nice he paid attention to every detail and proof i provided... it takes somewhere from 35 to 60 days for results
No the minister counsel was doubting on every single thing and thought it's not genuine but judge was okay he asked few question to my husband and my hubby replied in very Gud way and right answers but I don't know how he z gonna give his decision the on d base question he asked or the minister counsel asked. How long did it take for u to get reply from them. Plz share. The judge and minister counsel was only questioned how come my hubby apply for the student visa right after v met online within 20 days it's not possible to get it done so quickly and they think may b he z only want to get in Canada. But over all the cross examination was okay. My lawyer said our case is strong but still m worried.