+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
Spouses of Canadians to get permanent residency immediately: McCallum

Currently, sponsored spouses of Canadians receive conditional permanent residency upon arrival in Canada and have to wait for two years to obtain permanent-resident status. Immigration Minister John McCallum says that's about to change.

http://www.hilltimes.com/2016/02/29/spouses-of-canadians-to-get-permanent-residency-immediately-mccallum/52239

I don't know if this is necessarily a good thing. Would it mean that the powers that be will have to scrutinize each application that much more closely and reject on even a suspicion of an non-genuine relationship? Some of the "red flags" that they consider to be indicators of a fraudulent marriage are just ridiculous.

With the two-year probationary period in place, I wonder why there would even be a need for so many refusals - it'd be much kinder to the families to let them re-unite, with a surprise inspection sometime over the two year period, followed by an interview at the end of the two years.

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
The system being followed by IRCC for immigration under spousal sponsorship program stinks. There is no objectivity. Who cares if spouse gets PR immediately or after 5 years as long as families are allowed to reunite!

refused2016

Aug 19, 2016
jaycee4sweet said:
Hey z there any1 in Toronto who went for ADR and dealt wid early resolution officer Maria sack as m going for ADR on March 24 dis month and my case z wid Maria sack. If any1 Hv an experience wid dis officer plz let me know if he/she z easy going. My case z 1000% genuine but v all are suffering dis pain for no reason. Pls reply and wish u all a very gud luck wid ur appeals.
Hey i have a appeal woth the same person Maria Sack how was ur experimce with her can u plz give me somedetails

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
refused2016 said:
Hey i have a appeal woth the same person Maria Sack how was ur experimce with her can u plz give me somedetails
She z a very Gud lady so calm and try to give u every single chance to prove ur relationship but the the main ll b the minister counsel she z there only to support u to make sure u r being treated in fair way

refused2016

Aug 19, 2016
jaycee4sweet said:
She z a very Gud lady so calm and try to give u every single chance to prove ur relationship but the the main ll b the minister counsel she z there only to support u to make sure u r being treated in fair way
Thanks for ur reply so was the minster with her in the room and did they tell u right away if u won the ADR or wat??

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
refused2016 said:
Thanks for ur reply so was the minster with her in the room and did they tell u right away if u won the ADR or wat??
Yes it was me , my lawyer , minister counsel and her(Maria sack) and they give the answer right after but Maria tried her best to help me so I could convince counsler but he was so rude

refused2016

Aug 19, 2016
jaycee4sweet said:
Yes it was me , my lawyer , minister counsel and her(Maria sack) and they give the answer right after but Maria tried her best to help me so I could convince counsler but he was so rude
Alright thanks alot n best of luck with ur case too

sumu28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
File Transfer...
29th august 2014
Interview........
14th march 2016 ..refused on 2th may 2016
Passport Req..
very soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
very soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
very soon InshaAllah
Galano1213 said:
sumu28 I received my Blue Book 120 days after I filed the appeal papers. I received the appeal letter Aug 15th for ADR. about 30 days between blue book and appeal notice. Very happy for the ADR as a full hearing in Montreal is a 3 year wait.

thnx for reply
all the best for ur adr.
get prepare
when u give them all document 20/10days before thn give them also a letter of your full love story in details it will help u..

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
refused2016 said:
refused2016 said:
Alright thanks alot n best of luck with ur case too
[/quotsorrg one last question how long did ur interview was for
My ADR was for an hour and my full hearing was for 5& half hr.

livelife13

Mar 25, 2016
jaycee4sweet said:
No the minister counsel was doubting on every single thing and thought it's not genuine but judge was okay he asked few question to my husband and my hubby replied in very Gud way and right answers but I don't know how he z gonna give his decision the on d base question he asked or the minister counsel asked. How long did it take for u to get reply from them. Plz share. The judge and minister counsel was only questioned how come my hubby apply for the student visa right after v met online within 20 days it's not possible to get it done so quickly and they think may b he z only want to get in Canada. But over all the cross examination was okay. My lawyer said our case is strong but still m worried.

if the judge showed interest then you are gud. Same in my case the minister counsel was doubting me on every step but judge was really good
i got my result in 35 days.

Reactions: Alicee

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Guys help me out I got message from Ottawa and they said

Your file is in the final stages of processing. Your medical expires on November 11, 2016. We just want to ensure that you can land by that date before we issue a ready for visa letter. If this date is too soon it will be necessary to issue new meds.

im really nervous if I get re meds done I don't know why long process

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
loveawaits said:

Your file is in the final stages of processing. Your medical expires on November 11, 2016. We just want to ensure that you can land by that date before we issue a ready for visa letter. If this date is too soon it will be necessary to issue new meds.

I think u dnt hv to be nervous November 11 z still far u hv almost two months they just want to make sure if u can fly to Canada so soon otherwise u hv to submit new med so u hv to options either u say yes u r okay within dis date or u can submit them ur new med.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
loveawaits said:

Congrats lovewaits. You are almost there. They are ready to issue your visa.

Good luck!

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
loveawaits said:

Congratulations, loveawaits! A good many of us on this particular forum wish we had this problem, because it means the nightmare is almost over!

It depends on your individual circumstances. Do you think you'll be able to land before the expiry date? Or you can just get your meds redone now, just in case - to prevent future delays, and it buys you another year of time to settle your affairs.

When we did our meds, which have long expired, they gave us a copy of the results. But it took perhaps a month before our status showed meds received, in which case you have lots of time. It probably varies from country to country. How long did it take for your original meds to show up on your status?