+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

2016jimi

Jul 10, 2016
wintersnow said:
answers to your questions:

1 - I don't think IRB accepts anything other than printed copy.
2 - I submitted over 1000 pages of translated text. I used an online translator. The IRB and Minister's counsel did not object and accepted the evidence.

I us

You can even do a direct translate in MS Word I believe (the newer versions).

I know you fired your lawyer. Some are incompetent and sometimes you are better off representing yourself :(. However, don't simply assume the truth will win. I have been on this forum for 2 years now and the system is not good or fair. Be prepared. A number of members here have gone through this without a lawyer. You should rely on their help.

On the bright side though. I have only seen one case that was not successful on appeal.

Last Tuesday I received a phone call in the evening at 7 pm from IAD telling me to come for ADR on end of September, 2016 ;D

So the nest day I went to the Toronto office dropped off two copies of additional material. On binder to suite #1001 and another to suite #200, Apparently the staff there were very friendly. :-X

Last Friday I received the letter "notice To Appear" at an ADR conference.

Now I have to wait and see what's going on at ADR. I don't have lawyer I am going to answer all questions and just tell the truths. :eek:

Do anyone have any suggestion or experience to share with me?

Reactions: Alicee

appealsp

Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2016jimi said:
Last Tuesday I received a phone call in the evening at 7 pm from IAD telling me to come for ADR on end of September, 2016 ;D

So the nest day I went to the Toronto office dropped off two copies of additional material. On binder to suite #1001 and another to suite #200, Apparently the staff there were very friendly. :-X

Last Friday I received the letter "notice To Appear" at an ADR conference.

Now I have to wait and see what's going on at ADR. I don't have lawyer I am going to answer all questions and just tell the truths. :eek:

Do anyone have any suggestion or experience to share with me?
After you received your BB and before you got the call, dd you provide your submissions to IAD?

SAHIL SINGH

Mar 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Everyone.

Sorry I'm late to post it. We had a successful hearing on 15th August.

The night mare is over for us it's been 5 years. Now we are waiting for the official confirmation letter from the court.

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
SAHIL SINGH said:
Hi Everyone.

Sorry I'm late to post it. We had a successful hearing on 15th August.

The night mare is over for us it's been 5 years. Now we are waiting for the official confirmation letter from the court.
Hi many many congratulations for ur successfull hearing. Mine was on August 16 in Toronto but the judge didn't give his decision same day he said he ll give his decision in 60 days m so worried. Was ur hearing in Toronto. If yes do u know d judge name.?

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Thanks guys my lawyer called said il be getting visa soon pray for me and all others on this thread waiting to get there visa soon I hope we all re unite soon with our loved ones ameen

SAHIL SINGH

Mar 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
jaycee4sweet said:
Hi many many congratulations for ur successfull hearing. Mine was on August 16 in Toronto but the judge didn't give his decision same day he said he ll give his decision in 60 days m so worried. Was ur hearing in Toronto. If yes do u know d judge name.?
Thanks.

Yes it was in Toronto and the judge was a young guy but I don't know his name. Once we get our letter I'll be able to tell you his name.

About your 60 days waiting time don't worry. What I have seen here people who gone for waiting for their decision they usually gets their appeal allowed.

Best regards

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
SAHIL SINGH said:
Thanks.

Yes it was in Toronto and the judge was a young guy but I don't know his name. Once we get our letter I'll be able to tell you his name.

About your 60 days waiting time don't worry. What I have seen here people who gone for waiting for their decision they usually gets their appeal allowed.

Best regards
Thanx sahil for quick response. My judge was an old guy and seems Gud as he didn't ask me any question but asked my husband few questions only bout where do I love wen v get married how much my income was last year and y he z getting financially support knowing after I hv a low income but nothing bout our age difference. But just little bit worried if he z gonna decide on d base question he asked or he z deciding the case as minister counsel thinking.

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
appealsp I was told I could send proof at any time to both addresses on the appeal notice by the agent looking at my appeal in Montreal. I plan to do this and just attach my appleal file number and case number to the proof. I want them to know that I am actively perparing for the appeal.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
Galano1213 said:
appealsp I was told I could send proof at any time to both addresses on the appeal notice by the agent looking at my appeal in Montreal. I plan to do this and just attach my appleal file number and case number to the proof. I want them to know that I am actively perparing for the appeal.
Galano, I am wondering if it might be better to hold off on sending your evidence for a while. Rather than sending what you have when you find it, just date it and save it. Once you have had enough, organize it and send it in as one (or two) structured and cohesive document(s). That way, you can have related documents together in one section, rather than your dog's breakfast, which has little bits of everything here and there.

Remember, the evidence that you send in should have an index page, be consecutively numbered, etc. as they will be referencing this evidence during the hearing, or hopefully, the ADR. If your case is fairly simple, you may want to submit your evidence as soon as possible, so it can be considered when deciding whether or not to grant you an ADR. You will find that most of the evidence that you had included with your application has been stripped away in the BB. You will need to re-include those with your evidence for the appeal.

Would love to hear from people who have done it either way, and whether they would do it differently if they had to do it all over again.

Galano, are you working with a consultant or lawyer, or are you planning to do this on your own?

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
I have already been granted an ADR and no I do not have a lawyer or a consultant. The appeal Board in Montreal the agent working on our case has told me that the ADR will be held by teleconference and that it will be most likely in Oct or Nove . There is no set date as yet. I am addressing the denial reasons in a cover letter and attaching travel , calls, money transfers and pics since my husbands interview in Jan 2016. I am also giving an overview of the development of the relationship since 2010. I was told by the agent that I could sent info at any time and that I would receive a letter 10 -20 days prior to the date of the teleconference and would only have 10 days to send info at that time.

Thank you for your information wait- so -long

2016jimi

Jul 10, 2016
appealsp said:
After you received your BB and before you got the call, dd you provide your submissions to IAD?
Here is the Timeline:

Dec 12, 2015 I sent in my appeal. It was 3 months late (suppose to be sent in 30 days) due to some issues with my lawyer. I fired the lawyer do it by myself.

Feb 29, 2016, IAD refused to accept my late appeal application even I explained in details what was going on with my lawyer asking for more money. IAD stand firm, no late appeal allowed, period.

It stated clearly on the letter, no late appeal accepted and the reasons were not good enough. They given us 2 choices either to refund the money or restart the whole process again with a new application. We did not know what to do !!!

May 27, 2016 . A miracle happened, Allah!!!. We received a letter from IAD's lawyer stated they reexamined our reasons for the late appeal, they decided to allow us to send in a new appeal given us 60 days to do it. They even given a direct line to contact her if we have any questions.

May 28, 2016. I sent in my appeal.

July 31. 2016. received the Blue Book from Singapore VO. On the letter it stated 20 days to send in more material before hearing.

Aug 16, 2016. IAD called me in the evening to ask do I accept to come for ADR by end of Sept 2016. My answer is why not ??

Aug 17,2016 dropped off 2 binders of material to Toronto office.

Aug 19,2016 received a letter with date and time to come for ADR in 5 weeks time. ;)

I was little suprised of the speed of the development :eek:

Not much I can do now is to pray.
Anyway, Monday I am going to call IAD to talk to the ERO (Early Resolve office). she have given us a direct line to contact her if we have any further question.

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
wait_so_long said:
Galano, I am wondering if it might be better to hold off on sending your evidence for a while. Rather than sending what you have when you find it, just date it and save it. Once you have had enough, organize it and send it in as one (or two) structured and cohesive document(s). That way, you can have related documents together in one section, rather than your dog's breakfast, which has little bits of everything here and there.

Remember, the evidence that you send in should have an index page, be consecutively numbered, etc. as they will be referencing this evidence during the hearing, or hopefully, the ADR. If your case is fairly simple, you may want to submit your evidence as soon as possible, so it can be considered when deciding whether or not to grant you an ADR. You will find that most of the evidence that you had included with your application has been stripped away in the BB. You will need to re-include those with your evidence for the appeal.

Would love to hear from people who have done it either way, and whether they would do it differently if they had to do it all over again.

Galano, are you working with a consultant or lawyer, or are you planning to do this on your own?
We sent as much as possible as soon as we got the blue book. I think this helped get an ADR ... there was so much evidence. We then sent additional information before the time limit for the ADR ... and then sent more information before the time limit of our hearing.

I don't know how it was organized. My lawyer did it all.

appealsp

Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2016jimi said:
Aug 16, 2016. IAD called me in the evening to ask do I accept to come for ADR by end of Sept 2016. My answer is why not ??

Aug 17,2016 dropped off 2 binders of material to Toronto office.
So, before the call on Aug 16, you had not submitted any submissions to IAD? If yes, then did they call on the basis of information n the BB?

Thank you so much for sharing information.

client2016

Aug 17, 2016
hy everyone...i hope u guys are doing well ...please tell me what will be next procedure? i appealed in feb 2016 and recived BB in june 2016 then i received letter to along with BB that if i send them evidence as soon as possible then i will be selected for ADR otherwise FULL HEARING, So my lawyer sent them all evidences in july...if same thing happened to someone then share their experience??please tell me when they will tell about date?waiting of reply......