+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Vincycanadian

Mar 27, 2016
love bird 43 said:
MY TIME LINE FOR THE APPEAL is
last of nov-2009, misssaga approved the sponser.
file mvd to uk 8dec 2009
interview 14 june 2010
15 june denied
adr appeal won 28 th nov 2010
file send to uk 5th dec 10
send inq ,18,02,11
med,pcc,req,17,03,11
doc sent 22-04-11
ppr 23 oct 2011
pp sent 26 oct 2011

Waiting .........................
if any question regarding appeal plz feel free to ask .
how much is the cost to appeal

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
Vincycanadian said:
how much is the cost to appeal
It all depends on whether you appeal with our without an immigration lawyer or consultant. If you appeal with a lawyer/consultant the price will vary. If you do it on your own then the only cost I think will be with all the photocopy and paperwork you will have to do cause you will have to make 3 copies of everything.

I went through a consultant so I am not 100% sure. My advice is to appeal as soon as possible because it takes some time to get a date. Where will you be appealing? I mean which city, cause some have longer wait time than others.

Talon59

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2013
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
11-01-17
So good news went in representing my wife and I and we came out victorious judge disseminated his decision verbally and our written copy will be received in 30-60 days. About 450 pages in our relationship file (which I was told was easy to read someone on this forum had a nice breakdown of what they had sent in using binder clips no staples etc. at the initial meeting when they reviewed documents they said it's best that I didn't earmark anything as long as everything was organized page numbered and easy to sort also I fixed it on the final copy but as per instructions do not exceed 8 1/2" x 11" pages I missed that originally. Council and judge will make their own earmarks and notes it's easier for them if you don't make a mess of the file before they get to read it. so only had tabs etc on my own copy if I needed to reference something. I believe Buddha was helping us today the judge was so helpful since he said my case was complicated and was surprised I was representing us (due to financial constraints) don't underestimate yourselves you can win with a bit of preparation. When they called my wife almost everything we talked about was in line few errs but it was confusing for her the way they were asking about time frames. Also judge asked my wife to speak to him in english which was a clincher when she responded to him as far as our supposed language barrier.

Vincycanadian

Mar 27, 2016
WaitingSince2012 said:
It all depends on whether you appeal with our without an immigration lawyer or consultant. If you appeal with a lawyer/consultant the price will vary. If you do it on your own then the only cost I think will be with all the photocopy and paperwork you will have to do cause you will have to make 3 copies of everything.

I went through a consultant so I am not 100% sure. My advice is to appeal as soon as possible because it takes some time to get a date. Where will you be appealing? I mean which city, cause some have longer wait time than others.
ok sorry I never did this before so to appeal you have to be in the country and appear before a judge

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
Vincycanadian said:
ok sorry I never did this before so to appeal you have to be in the country and appear before a judge
Yes but it will be a while before you get an appeal date. Plus they will give you about 2 months advance notice of your hearing date.

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
i am sad alot...my husband left me after few days....he came for for pictures....immigration people made me mently sick....i am so sad

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
w filed appeal in February 2016....i am waiting the date of adr...plz help when they will give the date of adr...immigration people denied because i didn't go to my husbnds village and didnt have pictures with my husband so we took alot of pictures...more than 1000 pix...we will give them proofs and reason why husband didn't visit me.but this process have made me mently sick. ...

Talon59

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2013
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
11-01-17
Hi Client I don't know where you are filling your appeal through (what city) my appeal was filed March of 2014 just finished my appeal I got to do a full hearing yesterday was about two years from the date I filed for appeal. They are looking for consistency how often do you visit your husband talk etc if you have photo's they want to see it spanning your relationship if you only get a bunch of pictures taken it won't help. Immigration will want to know when and where the pictures were taken in my case we had pictures spanning 4 years different locations with my wife myself and different members of her family ... Including some very personal pictures. Pictures of when we talked on the skype/tango chat logs from both phone bills insurances joint bank accounts. there was even a year I wasn't able to visit my wife but we had enough evidence that showed why that occured. Keep a photo diary of every time you visit your husband if you've filed for appeal it will be up to IAD to decide if your case qualifies for ADR or a hearing depends on what has been submitted to them adr is usually but not always for cases that have a few inconsistency's and they feel an informal meeting may clear it up ADR selection is much faster than a hearing from when our case was filed until today was about 3 years we're just waiting on repocessing of my wife PR app now that the appeal was allowed.

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
apeal in windsor london

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
i have pictures with my husbnds grand parents and their czns uncles and with my parents uncles and w visited some places also w went to restaurants and attend parties...now we have enough proof....also we have recent chat etc gift recipts etc

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
how u knw they give you adr or full hearing? ??

maria a

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2014
Med's Done....
10-11-2013
I just realized that i have to make three copies of everything .... I have like 5 thousand pages of our chats and like a thousand page where it shows our phone calls through skype and viber....
Me and my husband speak like 3-4 hours on the phone everyday so our chats doesnt really comtain anything other then hi miss u or call me the only tike we chat is when we fight and that too is in our language so do i really have to submit out chat logs or is it ok if i just give them our call logs. And also do anyone know if i get a lawyer for this will they do the photocopy or do i have to do it ?
I work full time and really dont have time for this :(

Talon59

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2013
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
11-01-17
Hi client.

They will notify you by mail if your case is selected for ADR or a full hearing usually a few months in advance I was notified about 10 months ahead of getting a date that it would be a full hearing and not adr

Maria

I had a simmilar problem with how much chat info we had of about 20k pages we selected 130 pages spanning 5 years showing continued contact as well as copies of phone bills and the content of our chat logs was simmilar however we did often have longer conversations in chat when my wife was angry at me she would only text. Anything in a foreign language must be in english official documents must be done by a translation service letters do not have to be done by a service we translated many letters from family members ourselves. they are looking for ongoing conversations we included chats when my wife was angry at me and when she wasn't I don't really get angry myself. Each copy of my relationship file cost about $300 to make little under a dollar a page not so bad since if you are diligent you will be seeing your spouse at home. If a lawyer does this they will charge you for the time to gather the documents organize them and for the time that they send someone to photocopy it as well. lawyer will likely have you get all pictures printed (they are preferred printed as a photo but some people have had them printed on paper) I worked on mine for an hour or two night over 3 months I work more than full time every week, I then reviewed and corrected/added anything I could in the last 48 hr before it was due. The file can take time from you and your spouse if you are a person who prefers to do it alone but you can also work together on it which is best so you are both familiar with the material as they will use that as evidence for questioning. At mine they did most of their questions from what I verbally answered them but they crosschecked with my file so see if it lined up.

hope this helps

Clear Beauty

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2015
Interview........
March 2016 Refused. Submit Appeal ........: March 2016 . Bluebook Recieved ........: June 2016. Waiting for Appearance Date......: November 2016. WTF?
Hello there, I hope everybody has a good weekend. Currently there is only one important question I want to know about scheduled appeal appearances.
Can a licensed immigration consultant or lawyer appear on my behalf at my appeal hearing without me?
The reason is because I am confined to duty in remote wilderness and it would be great advantage if only my representative need attend.

Talon59

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2013
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
11-01-17
While I believe they could attend on your behalf you have the option of rescheduling your hearing I would advise you may want to if you can't make it to a hearing that will decide a major part of your life I would be highly suspect they will view it negatively that you (regardless of circumstance) felt something was more important than the person you are planning to spend your life with. They will be questioning your knowledge of your spouse and if you don't attend it will be rather hard to do they will have to rely on your submitted file and if your spouse differs from it they will not be able to ask you to explain why what your spouse says is different from what was submitted. I myself had to explain some things that differed as my wifes explanation wasn't clear the information appeared to be wrong but was correct