Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
hy i am confused. ..u people say that they let u know if they select for adr ....then without selecting for adr how can they give 120 days for documents (appeal record)....please tell me why they give 120 days ?????it means they have selected for adr....help plz

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
client2014 said:
hy i am confused. ..u people say that they let u know if they select for adr ....then without selecting for adr how can they give 120 days for documents (appeal record)....please tell me why they give 120 days ?????it means they have selected for adr....help plz
Hey client2014

When you file an appeal they request the "blue book" from CIC. It is basically all the information on your file. This includes notes made by the VOs along the way. It can take up to 120 days before CIC sends this to you and the IAD.

In the meantime, you should be preparing any additional evidence to support your case since you first filed the application. This should also be sent to the IAD. I don't know how to send this as my consultant took care of everything.

I believe that once the IAD receives the blue book and your additional evidence, they will decide if your case can potentially be resolved through an ADR.

They will let you know.

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
ok thanks for helping me winter....will they give me visa if i apply for visit visa? ??

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
client2014 said:
ok thanks for helping me winter....will they give me visa if i apply for visit visa? ??
probably not ... maybe someone on the forum has had this experience

Talon59

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2013
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
11-01-17
If you have a PR application in process chances of getting a TRV are very low I had been advised by the immigration officer in charge of my case not to bother as it would be rejected. They may even view it negatively as upon review they will see that there is a PR application that is awaiting adr/hearing I know it's very painful but you'd be best to visit your spouse and get additional documentation they want to see your a couple photo's reciepts everything helps especially if they can see that you are continuing to visit your spouse.

Talon59

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2013
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
11-01-17
In any case somone else who one their case can offer up this information. The letter of Allowed appeal arrives 30-60 days after hearing , is that sent to my home or my wifes? Also additional letters req for med etc will that be sent to my wife or me? Last Item how long does it take for them to start processing the application again (singapore)

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Hey everyone,

I notice some of us get the medical request letter quickly after the successful appeal (even as short as 1 month). I have been waiting for 4 months and others have been waiting even longer.

I spoke with a lady at the IAD and she told me those applications that get a quick response are being processed in Canada. Those with longer response times are cases that are sent to the visa offices. She said the file is often waiting in Ottawa until someone can get to it. She said files are usually processed according to file number. So, if your application was started in 2013 and mine was started in 2014 then your's would be handled before mine.

She said that files handled at the visa offices outside Canada have an additional delay. There is a communication issue between Ottawa and the visa office. So, it is possible that earlier cases are actually handled later than more recent cases because of workloads at the visa offices.

My question ... can anyone support the IAD lady's opinion? For those of you who got a medical request quickly ... did your application start a long time ago?

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
Talon59 said:
In any case somone else who one their case can offer up this information. The letter of Allowed appeal arrives 30-60 days after hearing , is that sent to my home or my wifes? Also additional letters req for med etc will that be sent to my wife or me? Last Item how long does it take for them to start processing the application again (singapore)
In my case they send it to both me and my consultant (representing my husband).

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
wintersnow said:
Hey everyone,

I notice some of us get the medical request letter quickly after the successful appeal (even as short as 1 month). I have been waiting for 4 months and others have been waiting even longer.

I spoke with a lady at the IAD and she told me those applications that get a quick response are being processed in Canada. Those with longer response times are cases that are sent to the visa offices. She said the file is often waiting in Ottawa until someone can get to it. She said files are usually processed according to file number. So, if your application was started in 2013 and mine was started in 2014 then your's would be handled before mine.

She said that files handled at the visa offices outside Canada have an additional delay. There is a communication issue between Ottawa and the visa office. So, it is possible that earlier cases are actually handled later than more recent cases because of workloads at the visa offices.

My question ... can anyone support the IAD lady's opinion? For those of you who got a medical request quickly ... did your application start a long time ago?
Thats probably true given the fact that its easier to get stuff to Ottawa than to the VO's in other countries.

My application is being processed in Ottawa after winning my appeal and we received the remedical request 3 months after winning the appeal.

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
thanks for helping me....guys i filed in apeal in February 2016 plz let me know how much i have to wait...when i will receive blue book and date of hearng or adr????reply plz i am worried alot...my lawyer told me 120 days....help olz

npunite

Jun 10, 2015
wintersnow said:
Hey everyone,

hi there, i sent my application in October 2014 and the processing started on 29th jan 2015..got the refusal in May and appealed in June..and then got my blue book in september 2015 and date for ADR was given in mid of January 2016..ADR won on 8th March 2016, written confirmation sent 15th of March 2016 and medical and other updated forms asked on 15th of April 2016..i am sending all my updated forms and all other documents tomorrow. and my case is being reprocessed in Canada… the process is running pretty fast in my case i'd say..but never know how long are they gonna take after i send all the required docs to the office.

Apr 17, 2016
Hi everyone does anyone know what is the correct time it will take from sending in my PR VIsa appeal for my husband until they notify me if they will accept it or not i just sent it about 1 week ago.Thanks

Apr 17, 2016
Canadiandragonfly said:
Hi everyone does anyone know what is the correct time it will take from sending in my PR VIsa appeal for my husband until they notify me if they will accept it or not i just sent it about 1 week ago.Thanks
:(

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Canadiandragonfly said:
Please give proper timeline and all details, PR application for what??? which category???
Please give details to know better answer.
You question is very vague.

SV670

mimixo

Jun 17, 2015
Hello everyone. Can anyone please help me with this, I'm filling this form IMM5669 after being requested to submit updated forms. There is a question I'm not sure about, it is in section 6: been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa or application to the province nominee program) or a visitor or temporary resident visa, to canada or any other country. My husband won the appeal in march after I failed the interview for permanent residence in November 2014.