May 19,2015
AOR Received.
July 18,2015
File Transfer...
August 17,2015
Med's Done....
Upfront -April 16,2015
Interview........
March 1,2016 refusal letter after 2days; appeal March16 (Vancouver)
wintersnow said:
I have about the same amount of chat pages. My consultant asked for them all. She will be "re-structuring" our case (as she said). I will let you know if she decided to keep them all.

Like Gango said ... you should gather all the evidence you can. Anything that proves you speak to your husband every day goes to support your relationship is genuine.

No matter what ... you need to print 3 copies of everything. If you only send 200 pages of chat then that is all the ADR will consider.
Hello just curious why need to print 3 copies of everything? Just sent the appeal last march 16 and waiting for confirmation letter. My husband and I hoping for successful ADR.
Your answer really appreciated. Thank you

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
Jbguerchuk said:
Hello just curious why need to print 3 copies of everything? Just sent the appeal last march 16 and waiting for confirmation letter. My husband and I hoping for successful ADR.
Your answer really appreciated. Thank you
One copy for you, one copy for the IAD and one copy for the Minister's Counsel (government lawyer)

linapp123

Jul 20, 2015
livelife13 said:
hi i am new on this site i had my full hearing on 21 march 2016
and they gave me 60 days for answer did it happen someone else as well
and what was the result. how many days did it took to get there reply
i applied my husband in 2012
his interview in december 2013
refused 1 week later
had ADR in 2014 september
full hearing on 21st march
i am so scared now
According to the decisions I saw, most of thm made within one or two months. But a few far beyond three. Although it is believed that the decision should be made within 90 day, but I can't find such clause in law.
You may search the Federal Court website with "decision" , the new decision was made on April 20. 311 decisions have been made this year.

Jbguerchuk

Nov 18, 2015
Hong kong
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 19,2015
AOR Received.
July 18,2015
File Transfer...
August 17,2015
Med's Done....
Upfront -April 16,2015
Interview........
March 1,2016 refusal letter after 2days; appeal March16 (Vancouver)
wintersnow said:
One copy for you, one copy for the IAD and one copy for the Minister's Counsel (government lawyer)
Well that's means all single details of my evidence must be 3 copies wow thousands of files. :eek:

Thank you so much this is big help for the advance preparation of this case. :D

Vlil

Jan 7, 2016
linapp123, the vast majority of people here appeal at the Immigration Appeal Division of the Immigration and Refugee Board. Not at Federal Court. This board's decisions subsequently - are not published on Federal Court website, but only on CanLII. And processing time is different too.
I don't know what is your case - but for spousal/family sponsorship from outside of Canada, if you go directly to the Court - such a case will be refused by the Court, simply because a previous option was not exercised.
But the Court is the only option for all other cases outside of IAD jurisdiction. Including spousal sponsorship inside Canada.

Nabashir, as far as I understand from your brief story - the main reason for refusal is that your marriage is not legally valid. Because it was made without first obtaining a legal divorce. This may be acceptable by the law in your country, but unfortunately for immigration marriage must be valid under the law of both country it took place in and Canada. I don't really know how you can beat that. Unless you find a really good lawyer, who is familiar with the Family Law of Canada and your country.
But your other option may be - simply re-apply as common-law partners. If you can collect enough evidence of that, which may be very hard being apart...

npunite

Jun 10, 2015
Hi everyone…my husband won the ADR on 8th March and i got my medical examination request from CIC last week and i am going for an examination tomorrow.. and the other day my husband who is the sponsor; CIC mailed him asking for my police check, updated forms and also asked to pay the permanent residence fee… so if i am able to send everything by next week, how long is the wait after that?? and also there are two mailing address for Ottawa Processing office. when i got an email from CIC for medical request there was one mailing address addressed in the email..and the address that my husband received in his mail was a different address though both the street name are same but just the street number are different.. i am just confused which mailing address should i send all my documents in or it doesn't matter either one i send it to. Also they haven't mentioned clearly on where to send the docs.

flutra

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Hello, thank for your share! Can you please tell me is any form they send you for the medical request! Please let me know!!!

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
npunite said:
Hi everyone…my husband won the ADR on 8th March and i got my medical examination request from CIC last week and i am going for an examination tomorrow.. and the other day my husband who is the sponsor; CIC mailed him asking for my police check, updated forms and also asked to pay the permanent residence fee… so if i am able to send everything by next week, how long is the wait after that?? and also there are two mailing address for Ottawa Processing office. when i got an email from CIC for medical request there was one mailing address addressed in the email..and the address that my husband received in his mail was a different address though both the street name are same but just the street number are different.. i am just confused which mailing address should i send all my documents in or it doesn't matter either one i send it to. Also they haven't mentioned clearly on where to send the docs.
Hello Npunite,

That's an amazing news, first up, send the documents, to address below.
OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
219 Laurier Ave. West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada
About the time to be taken by them, is kind of vary, case to case.
Please share the timeline.

SV670

npunite

Jun 10, 2015
SV670 said:
Hello Npunite,

That's an amazing news, first up, send the documents, to address below.
OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
219 Laurier Ave. West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada
About the time to be taken by them, is kind of vary, case to case.
Please share the timeline.
SV670
My Timeline:
First appled: 24th Oct 2014
Rejection: 14th May 2015
Appealed: 14th June 2015
Blue Book: September 2015
ADR date given: January 12 2016
ADR interview: March 8 2016 (won)
Decision in written form: March 14 2016
Request for forms and medical : April 15 2016

asadtoronto

Jun 20, 2014
Can anyone help me out. I am filling form 5669. I won appeal and now Visa office is asking me to send 5669 form with other form. What should be my answer for following question 6 on page 1.

6) Have you, or, if you are the principal applicant, any of your family members listed in your application for permanent residence in Canada, ever:
d) been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa...... Yes or No

Another question 8 about Personal History. Do we need to put travelling details. Although It was only for few days out of country. I heard that If you have lived out of your country more than 6 months then you have to mention in Personal History for last 10 years. Please let me know what is correct.

Thank you,
Regards,

mimixo

Jun 17, 2015
npunite said:
Hi my husband won appeal full hearing on march 11th my husband received a letter from cic asking for my additional forms medical check police check passport bio page n permanent resident fee too I already went for a medical exam last week. I'm wondering if I have to mail all of those document to the address they sent my husband or scan all of those documents n email them cus in the letter they say it's fine with that

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
asadtoronto said:
Can anyone help me out. I am filling form 5669. I won appeal and now Visa office is asking me to send 5669 form with other form. What should be my answer for following question 6 on page 1.

6) Have you, or, if you are the principal applicant, any of your family members listed in your application for permanent residence in Canada, ever:
d) been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa...... Yes or No

Another question 8 about Personal History. Do we need to put travelling details. Although It was only for few days out of country. I heard that If you have lived out of your country more than 6 months then you have to mention in Personal History for last 10 years. Please let me know what is correct.

Thank you,
Regards,
Hi,

Answer to question 6 should be "NO".
Answer Personal History from the age of 18.

Hope info suffice.

SV670

morals31

Nov 3, 2015
Hi
All, my application to sponsor my partner which was rejected 2 years ago, appeal case was heard last week and it was successful. Now I have a few. After the appeal no paper work was given to me to show I have won the case. I will like to find out

- How long will it take for me to receive any correspondence from IAD or CIC with regards to the case.
- my partner came over for the appeal and we would like to know if she should go back and wait for the response/ correspondence from cic or
just wait.
- if she chooses to stay, what will happen after we get any correspondence. Will she be required to leave the country or not.
- Here visa office was London at the time of our application since she was studying in London at the time but she has since moved back to the
India and came for the appeal on the tourist visa

- Appeal was heard on the 18th April 2016 here in Toronto

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
mimixo said:
Hi my husband won appeal full hearing on march 11th my husband received a letter from cic asking for my additional forms medical check police check passport bio page n permanent resident fee too I already went for a medical exam last week. I'm wondering if I have to mail all of those document to the address they sent my husband or scan all of those documents n email them cus in the letter they say it's fine with that
I won appeal on March 3rd but haven't received anything yet. Can you please share if you received email or post mail ?

Apr 17, 2016
:(Hi Everyone about how long from the time i submit my appeal to when the hearing takes place does it take? I am Canadian and my spouse is Jordanian and his pr visa was refused based on we have nothing in common and not a genuine marriage.