09-11-2015
Passport Req..
demanding
VISA ISSUED...
demanding
LANDED..........
ASAP
I need help here pls.
I got a request from CPC Ottawa for updated forms and Police Certificate on January 19, 2018. And sent them via email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca on February 9, 2018 as instructed.

Today, I got another email from Hong Kong VISA OFFICE asking the same thing again, the request is as follows:

> Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures This must be received at this office by: 2018/04/11
> IMM 0008 Application: A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) This must be received at this office by: 2018/04/11
> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2018/04/11
> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate This must be received at this office by: 2018/04/11

Do I have to send the original documents to the VISA Office?

Simmi1

Dec 13, 2017
Hello my spouse case refuse by vo
Now my wife send appeal with reason letter to immigration Canada..
My wife is p.r
She send a appeal letter first week January...what is next step

Reactions: Jhoharra igne

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Total time your appeal process.
After refuse by visiting..
Immediately file for appeal, and depending on what you've chosen for, like for ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution), or Full hearing, they would give you a date. ADR up to 8 months, and full hearing could be up to 24 months.

Reactions: Jhoharra igne

AzamanRums

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
I need help here pls.
I got a request from CPC Ottawa for updated forms and Police Certificate on January 19, 2018. And sent them via email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca on February 9, 2018 as instructed.

Today, I got another email from Hong Kong VISA OFFICE asking the same thing again, the request is as follows:

> Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures This must be received at this office by: 2018/04/11
> IMM 0008 Application: A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) This must be received at this office by: 2018/04/11
> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2018/04/11
> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate This must be received at this office by: 2018/04/11

Do I have to send the original documents to the VISA Office?
hi, yes u have to provide all of ur original copies of police clearance to ur visa office, if just one country then just one. where had u been living for more then 6 months. May be they r requesting twice cos they need original one :) Follow ur instructions carefully write down and check one by one. Then u have to complete all the required updated forms and sign with date. For example- imm 0008 form has lot of edition, like if they ask latest one then see the date in the below of the form, whether it is recent one or not. Don't make any mistake cos if u do some mistakes ur processing will be lengthy. Thanks..

Reactions: bambooc

AzamanRums

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi we sent our letter to appeal the first week in June 2017 got our Blue book from them Oct 2017 today got a date in June for our ADR
hi, Happy to know u have got an adr chance.
now what u need to do 1st is read ur blue book very carefully and point out each and every concerns of the immigration officer. write down all concerns. And try to make ready all answers of those concerns. Concerns are the various reasons u were refused for. Try to address all concerns because u and ur spouse know each and every single details of ur application. Discus with ur spouse, give lot more time on it. We did like this, we wrote letter to the immigration officer. Me and my wife individually and in the letter we discus our full story first then we address each and every single concerns of our blue book. We also give some reference letters from our parents, friends and relatives who attained our marriage.
We hired a lawyer, she did a good job. She attach a lot of photos of our wedding and other photos from her visit. All air ticket copy, money receipt of western union, travel documents and hotel bill copy, we went for 3 days together. Our joint bank account document and account and bank statement. And more then a thousand copy of SKYPE AND VIBER chat transcripts. prepare ur self , best of luck.

Reactions: Alicee

FMALIK

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2016
Doc's Request.
01-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-06-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
pending
hii...after refusal we file appeal in oct 2017 1st week.then we received blue book in Dec mid.in Jan 2018 we submitted all new evidences.mid Feb2018 we receive notification that our case selected for ADR..when we receive schedule date for ADR.which month?pls anyone have idea..thank you