Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
HI guys. We [I and My wife] are waiting for our full day hearing. Today I m gonna ask for your Opinion on something that is not related to appeal.

There is a little dilemma that we are dealing with & would like to get your opinion on. The dilemma is, As My wife was renting a place which She paid the damage deposit of {$600.00} and now that She has moved out, the person is not returning the damage deposit back to her. What Can We do about it?

There may be soo many reasons to why she is not getting the damage deposit. Let her read her contract form if she has one. 1 reason could be damage to the place. 2, early determination of the leasing agreement. So ask her to check for all those. If there's no contract, then she may sue him or her

Appeal2016

Oct 16, 2017
App. Filed.......
12-05 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Full Hearing won
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
will be soon with hubby in sh Allah
Hy Agi2009 sis how are you.I got decision made on 24 Feburary ....Still waiting....They told us application is in our home country and background check is in progress?????What is back ground check????????Reply m plz

msrangi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hi everyone so I called the immigration yesterday for update and they told me that they are scheduling hearing date for me. I wonder when they will call with the date and now it’s 20 months since I appealed in Toronto

Reactions: Alicee

mastersboy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
I applied for PR application under EE FSW category. I am an indian citizen and my wife is a U.S. citizen we both live and work in Canada under our PGWPs. I have been asked to provide the following:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
 Please provide a completed Principal Applicant Relationship Assessment Questionnaire & Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionnaire (attached).  Evidence of the relationship between you and your spouse, such as:
- Relationship photos (Wedding photographs depicting all the rituals of a traditional wedding, wedding reception and post wedding photographs, commitment ceremony photos from outings together trips, honeymoon, etc. (10–15 photos max)
- If you are living together, evidence such as copy of bills, bank statements, lease agreement, drivers licenses showing your names and address (10–15 pages max)
- any other evidence you wish to be considered in support of your relationship
Please note:
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
Please note that we can only accept unzipped PDF, JPG or .doc files, totaling less than 5 MB.
If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp.
Thank you again for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Regards,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
INCLUSION OF A SPOUSE/COMMON-LAW PARTNER ON AN ECONOMIC CLASS APPLICATION
>> QUESTIONS FOR THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT <<
Provide a complete and precise response to each question in your own words. Failure to provide the information requested below will delay processing and could result in a refusal of your application.
Make sure you have indicated your name, application number, the questionnaire title and the number or letter of the question you are answering.
Please answer the following questions on a separate page and include the question number with your answer.
DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP
1. Describe the development of your relationship, including the following details:
a. First contact with your spouse/common-law partner (i.e., when and where)
b. Provide timeline of dates, photos, and documentation of events in which you both participated in, such as trips and outings.
c. Have you visited each other during your relationship? (i.e., when and where)
d. How do you communicate when not together? (e.g., phone, email, online chats)
e. Please provide dates of cohabitation, if applicable.
2. Was your relationship known to your close friends and family members? Yes/No
If in common-law relationship skip to question #8
3. Was your marriage arranged? Please provide details on who arranged the marriage and when it was arranged.
4. Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the engagement? Please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.
5. Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the marriage? Please provide details such as when, where, who attended, and the religion in which the marriage was performed, if applicable.
6. Provide information regarding your religious beliefs.
7. Was there a reception? If so please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.
8. Did you have a honeymoon (a holiday or trip taken by you and your spouse after the marriage)? Provide details such as when and where.
9. If in a common-law relationship, was there a commitment ceremony? Please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.
Applicant Signature: ___________________________________ Date: __________________________
INCLUSION OF A SPOUSE/COMMON-LAW PARTNER ON AN ECONOMIC CLASS APPLICATION
>> QUESTIONS FOR THE SPOUSE/COMMON-LAW PARTNER (CLP) <<
Provide a complete and precise response to each question in your own words. Failure to provide the information requested below will delay processing and could result in a refusal of your application.
Make sure you have indicated your name, application number, the questionnaire title and the number or letter of the question you are answering.
Please answer the following questions on a separate page and include the question number with your answer.
DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP
1. Describe the development of your relationship, including the following details:
a. First contact with your spouse/CLP (i.e., when and where)
b. Provide timeline of dates, photos, and documentation of events in which you both participated in, such as trips and outings.
c. Have you visited each other during your relationship? (i.e., when and where)
d. What language is used when you communicate with your spouse/CLP and how often?
e. Please provide dates of cohabitation, if applicable.
2. Was your relationship known to your close friends and family members? Yes/No
3. Do you receive financial support from your spouse? If so, how much and how often.
4. Do you have any children? If so, please provide their names and dates of birth.
If in common-law relationship skip to question #8
5. Was your marriage arranged? Please provide details on who arranged the marriage and when it was arranged.
6. Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the engagement? Please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.
7. Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the marriage? Please provide details such as when, where, who attended, and the religion in which the marriage was performed, if applicable.
8. Provide information regarding your religious beliefs.
9. Was there a reception? If so please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.
10. Did you have a honeymoon (a holiday or trip taken by you and your spouse after the marriage)? Provide details such as when and where.
11. If in a common-law relationship, was there a commitment ceremony? Please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.
Spouse/CLP Signature: _________________________________ Date: ________________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the following questions:

1. Since we are from different countries and backgrounds, we had a small wedding ceremony in India with only my family present. We have been married for over three years and have been living together in Canada for over two years, have files taxes as married and have joint bank account. I am wondering if these questions are a serious indication of an officer doubting our relationship or just an inquiry since we are from different countries?

2. In case someone's PR application in denied does it have any affect on their current status(work permit etc.) or future PR applications?

3. Can an application be withdrawn after more evidence is asked for and would that have any impact on future PR application?

Thanks!

Appeal2016

Oct 16, 2017
App. Filed.......
12-05 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Full Hearing won
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
will be soon with hubby in sh Allah
Hy agi how are you?did u get visa?what is the time period after submitting the passport?
thanks in advance please reply me

mr chuahdary

Jul 29, 2017
what we expect by interviewer who he wrote wrong date and year on the first line of his interview notes and mentioned wrong age gap different between me and my wife (sponsor).
and he put our evidence in the lack credibility during interview.
now we are in wait for date by appeal office, for go ahead to send evidence such as our phone history and chat history.
the main concern in the interview is just about the chat history and phone history and both thing he put in the lack credibility and now we are not sure how we got old phone usage history data, the cellphone company just offering past 90 day validate history and the chat history that asked from first day to wedding time.
if some one don,t have past year phone usage history then what they need to arrange for show. whatsapp calling history is valid evidence as a screen shoot to add in to evidence?
the seniors here can advice me about what is the best for us to do and how we get old chat history that from first day to present.
thanks in advance.

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
what we expect by interviewer who he wrote wrong date and year on the first line of his interview notes and mentioned wrong age gap different between me and my wife (sponsor).
and he put our evidence in the lack credibility during interview.
now we are in wait for date by appeal office, for go ahead to send evidence such as our phone history and chat history.
the main concern in the interview is just about the chat history and phone history and both thing he put in the lack credibility and now we are not sure how we got old phone usage history data, the cellphone company just offering past 90 day validate history and the chat history that asked from first day to wedding time.
if some one don,t have past year phone usage history then what they need to arrange for show. whatsapp calling history is valid evidence as a screen shoot to add in to evidence?
the seniors here can advice me about what is the best for us to do and how we get old chat history that from first day to present.
thanks in advance.
I know it very well, what you are going through. Yes, you may print Whatsapp chat history as the times have changed now, everyone in the world are chatting, video calling and voice calling on whatsapp, no matter how many pages you have, of that chats records.

Reactions: mr chuahdary

mr chuahdary

Jul 29, 2017
I know it very well, what you are going through. Yes, you may print Whatsapp chat history as the times have changed now, everyone in the world are chatting, video calling and voice calling on whatsapp, no matter how many pages you have, of that chats records.
what is proper solution for lack creditability on each documents and how we prepared to prove that each paper is real and proper evidence for our on going relationship

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
what is proper solution for lack creditability on each documents and how we prepared to prove that each paper is real and proper evidence for our on going relationship
Yesterday, I met my local MP in Toronto and requested her to raise the question in Parliament, about the behavior of Visa Officers, and also requested to video record all the interviews, irrespective of the VISA Office, and she agreed to the question to parliament. Also she mentioned, that we can always get our grievances addressed, be not scared of no one (VO).

And about the information which is recorded incorrectly, please write a letter confirming all the details correctly.

During the hearing, stick to your guns, prepare your answers and be quick while replying.

Answers form you and your spouse, must match close to 100%.

Last edited:

mr chuahdary

Jul 29, 2017
Yesterday, I met my local MP in Toronto and requested her to raise the question in Parliament, about the behavior of Visa Officers, and also requested to video record all the interviews, irrespective of the VISA Office, and she agreed to the question to parliament. Also she mentioned, that we can always get our grievances addressed, be not scared of no one (VO).

And about the information which is recorded incorrectly, please write a letter confirming all the details correctly.

During the hearing, stick to your guns, prepare your answers and be quick while replying.

Answers form you and your spouse, must match close to 100%.
the IRCC need to mention also about what is the specific evidence need to present by applicants during interview and where to get those telephone history and chat history.
refusal on minor ground that is really like they playing with peoples lifes
other more i personally have serious concerns on my interviewer mental health. he wrote wrong date and year on my interview notes and my relationship rely on both evidence those he were already put out from my file. he said these all evidences are lack credibility and he make my case more complicated. here is that question we never got any specific requirements about the on going relationship but he accept in interview notes that the both parties PA and SPR spend big time in relationship
how we told him that no body ever try to make relationship for just immigration if it,s was the target before the time during early relationship then may be we kept every single evidence in our record.

Reactions: mrs chuahdary

AzamanRums

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
We had our update forms and medical sent in on Monday...our ecas says medical result received does that mean he has passed his medical?
hi,
yes! Your husband all ready pass his MEDICAL!! :) It happened to me too, then I log in my GCKEY online account and Medical status was " You have passed your medical exam. If u linked-up ur application then u can see details of ur status. And cic will give u messages if you have any update. But its a bit complicated to link-up application. Thanks..

Reactions: Alicee and Agi2009

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Got my full hearing date today after 21 months, it’s in June..
Start preparing, gathering all documents, and try to submit at least a month before the date of hearing.
Good luck with everything.

Reactions: msrangi

munimisu

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
16-12-2016
Got my full hearing date today after 21 months, it’s in June..
Wow, after 21 months :( That's terrible how our life is on hold because of this. All the best for June. I hope this wait is worth while at the end.

Reactions: msrangi