+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Dawud

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
sv670 ,dear member

as am try to apply visitor visa ,so much of searching,reading many forms ,lawyer inquiry ,old posts we finally realized that its very tough get the visitor visa.
then we again call our lawyer asking what if our hearing date came while my wife staying here with me ,then his respond was ''we will ask them to reschedule again when you came back''
is that is correct ?,i have read some where on this forum,that IAD arranged the couple on a video call while the couple was in china and at the end of their hearing judge concluded that their marriage is legit.
what did you think guys ,please senior members kindly replay

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
Dawud said:
ohhh,i will try it,may be am one of the luckiest people
thanks sv670
Careful ... if you apply and are not successful you will have to answer "yes" to the question have you ever been refused entry into Canada. That is probably a red flag when re-submitting your forms after successful appeal

I think so anyways ... if some other member can clarify.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
tony000 said:
where was Application Originally Submitted ?
Tony in vancouver the waiting for an appeal has been a year or less. maybe something has changed recently but thats has been the general time line. for us we got the refusal letter in October of 2014 and appeal was in the beginning of September 2015. In other provinces it the waiting period is much longer.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
HAMADA_EGYPT said:
HII GUYS DID ANYBODY READ THIS ON CIC WEBSITE ???
IT WAS POSTED A MONTH AGO , HERE U GO FOLKS , THIS EXPLAINS THE LONG WAIT WE ALL SUFFER

Notice – Government addresses spousal backlog and wait times
Ottawa, June 13, 2016 – As part of its commitment to family reunification, the Government of Canada will grant permanent residence to more spouses, partners and dependent children of Canadian citizens and permanent residents this year. This will significantly reduce the backlog of existing applications and speed up processing times going forward.

Each year, the Government sets how many permanent residents Canada intends to admit through its various immigration categories during the year. This is done with the annual immigration levels plan. The plan for 2016 reflects the Government's key priorities for immigration, which include bringing more families together.

This year, the Government increased the number of spaces allowed for spouses, partners and dependent children by 14 000, bringing it up to 62 000 spaces.

Over the past few years, more people have applied to come to Canada in the spousal category than there was space for in previous immigration levels plans; this has created a backlog. This year, the Government will reduce this backlog.

Tackling the spousal backlog will ease the uncertainty faced by spouses and partners wanting to move forward and build their lives in Canada with their family and help them integrate into our communities and our economy.

Increasing the number of admission spaces for spouses and partners is one of the measures the Government has taken to support family reunification. Through Budget 2016, $25 million was also allocated to support faster and more predictable processing times for family sponsorship.

What this means for applicants
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has begun to work on reducing its current spousal sponsorship backlog.

Reducing the backlog means complete and straightforward spousal sponsorship applications will be finalized faster.

The backlog reduction applies to applications received through the family class (overseas processing) as well as the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class (in-Canada processing).

All applications will continue to undergo the necessary screening to ensure that individuals do not pose a health, safety or security risk to Canadians and that the relationships are genuine.

If you have already submitted an application to sponsor your spouse or partner, IRCC may contact you to advise you if we need additional information to help process your application. You do not need to contact us, but please make sure your file is up to date.

If you are contacted, please respond to any communication you receive from us within the time frame provided in order to ensure that we can properly process your application. The success of our efforts relies on your cooperation.

If you have not yet submitted an application to sponsor your spouse or partner but plan to do so, the application will not be dealt with as part of our backlog reduction efforts, but it will be processed as quickly as possible.

IRCC's work to reduce the backlog will eventually benefit all spousal applicants—whether they are already in the backlog or submitting a new application—by bringing down wait times for all.

Find general information on family sponsorship, and find answers to your questions at the Help Centre.
there is a back log but i see on another thread that new applications are being processed very quickly.

HAMADA_EGYPT

Star Member
May 25, 2013
wintersnow said:
But does this only apply to existing applications ... or applications that have been appealed?
it should include the entire spousal sponsorship category
so people who won appeals , should benefit from that as well

HAMADA_EGYPT

Star Member
May 25, 2013
soblue3 said:
there is a back log but i see on another thread that new applications are being processed very quickly.
thats great , im happy the Trudeau government has noticed this major problem and solving it
also putting 25 million dollars for the spousal sponsorship category ONLY means hiring new people to make it faster

Karan751

Sep 11, 2014
Canada,toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
Doc's Request.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012 and july 2015 after appeal
Med's Request
August 2015
Med's Done....
2011 and sept 2015
Interview........
August 2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Refused October 2012, filled appeal same month
LANDED..........
Waiting
Helll everyone
Finally some gud news for me
After 1 year and 20 days of winning appeal i got passport request today.
In total 5 years
Thank god for his blessings
I pray to him tht everyone who is living away from their loved ones like me, may get their application done quickly.
Thanks everyone for the encouragement

Reactions: Alicee

Dawud

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
wintersnow said:
Careful ... if you apply and are not successful you will have to answer "yes" to the question have you ever been refused entry into Canada. That is probably a red flag when re-submitting your forms after successful appeal

I think so anyways ... if some other member can clarify.
thanks wintersnow,we stop applying the visitor visa ,my wife will be here next month and will live me here happily

Dawud

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Karan751 said:
Helll everyone
In total 5 years
I pray to him tht everyone who is living away from their loved ones like me, may get their application done quickly.
congratulations karan

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
Karan751 said:
Helll everyone
In total 5 years
Oh thats a great news Karan...congrats your waiting is over.

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Karan751 said:
Helll everyone
In total 5 years
Congratulations!

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
Karan751 said:
Helll everyone
In total 5 years

Finally end to your agony. Hopefully we something soon as well. Can you please share how did you get this request ? Email or post mail and if email , is to your email id or your wife's email id ? I was actually waiting to hear news on your thing since we submitted documents around same date. I am hopeful too now

HAMADA_EGYPT

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Karan751 said:
Helll everyone
In total 5 years
CONGRATULATIONS , GREAT AWESOME NEWS
IM VERY HAPPY FOR U :D :D :D :D

JJ0124

Mar 25, 2016
Good day every one,
I live in Great Vancouver. I came to Vancouver to study and work since 2012.7. Met my husband and got married on 2015.03.07. My working permit expired on 2015.08.09. I applied extended visitor record after that to stay with my husband (my sponsor) in Canada. I'm new here, this is my timeline:
2015.4 submitted family sponsorship PR application to HongKong CIC.
2016.3.15 flew to HongKong for interview.
2016.3.22 received the denial email from HongKong CIC for not convinced that our marriage is genuine.
2016.3.24 flew back to Vancouver, was given a hard time at the Customs, the nice lady officer finally let me in as I was begging and explaining all in tears.
2016.3.25 Visit our lawyer and he submitted the appeal for us the same day.
2016.3~6 suffered from severe depression and anxiety.
2016.7.21 received Blue Book
(To be continued)

I wanna thank every one in this forum for sharing lots of experiences, because you guys I know we have great chance to win. Now I'm ready to dump my fear, anger and agony and be strong to face the appeal. Hope everyone is getting the good result soon.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
soblue3 said:
Tony in vancouver the waiting for an appeal has been a year or less. maybe something has changed recently but thats has been the general time line. for us we got the refusal letter in October of 2014 and appeal was in the beginning of September 2015. In other provinces it the waiting period is much longer.
Hello Soblue,
Our Home Town Is Edmonton and we hired Lawyer from Toronto ( Visa place).. do you think It would be fine with IAD? IAD will have any Problem With this ? Can our Lawyer be with us on Video Conference during ADR or Hearing ?