ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

HAMADA_EGYPT

Star Member
May 25, 2013
loveawaits said:
Lol I will but I just have to wait God it is just long process :(
hi guys im real worried after reading Karan751's story and ur story too
it took Karan751 one year to get a visa which is too long
i hope its not really common cuz i was under the impression that after winning an appeal it takes u MAXIMUM 8 months
praying for everyone

Karan751

Sep 11, 2014
Canada,toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
Doc's Request.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012 and july 2015 after appeal
Med's Request
August 2015
Med's Done....
2011 and sept 2015
Interview........
August 2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Refused October 2012, filled appeal same month
LANDED..........
Waiting
HAMADA_EGYPT said:
hi guys im real worried after reading Karan751's story and ur story too
it took Karan751 one year to get a visa which is too long
i hope its not really common cuz i was under the impression that after winning an appeal it takes u MAXIMUM 8 months
praying for everyone
I hope u don't through wat we have gone through.
Our ecas says decision made but still no passport request after 2 dayz.

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
Karan751 said:
I hope u don't through wat we have gone through.
Our ecas says decision made but still no passport request after 2 dayz.
Word on your passport yet ? I submitted my documents on same day as you June 3rd.

tofanikanudo

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-5-2013
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
J.J said:
Word on your passport yet ? I submitted my documents on same day as you June 3rd.
Same here buddy..i did on same day.. no word yet

bambooc

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2015 AOR, 04-03-2015 AOR 2
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Interview........
09-11-2015
Passport Req..
demanding
VISA ISSUED...
demanding
LANDED..........
ASAP
Hi guys, I need help here, I am totally lost.
I just had my ADR conference, and failed, I provided as much information as I could including documents of my pregnant wife-my baby is due soon, Land Transfer Deed and Mortgage with names of my self and my wife, life insurance more chat records, photos of travel and daily life together. The minister's counsel was really rude and said the new evidences have no use. The Early Resolution officer did not help me at all and told me I have to go to Full hearing. What should I do next? Will minister's counsel the same from ADR conference? Is there any good lawyers I can retain? I quit my job to stay with my wife, and I have to leave Canada for my child's birth. I am totally drowned, no job, no much of savings, and there will be big spending coming due to child's birth. Please advise, it will be greatly appreciated.

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
bambooc said:
I just had my ADR conference, and failed, I provided as much information as I could including documents of my pregnant wife-my baby is due soon, Land Transfer Deed and Mortgage with names of my self and my wife, life insurance more chat records, photos of travel and daily life together. The minister's counsel was really rude and said the new evidences have no use. The Early Resolution officer did not help me at all and told me I have to go to Full hearing. What should I do next? Will minister's counsel the same from ADR conference? Is there any good lawyers I can retain? I quit my job to stay with my wife, and I have to leave Canada for my child's birth. I am totally drowned, no job, no much of savings, and there will be big spending coming due to child's birth. Please advise, it will be greatly appreciated.
Hi Bambooc,

Really sorry to hear about your failed appeal, this is really crazy, if new evidences are of no use, then why go through so much of process, just reject the sponsorship, you should've asked the minister counsel. If she was rude, you also should've been little strict with your file and should've shown you toughness as well.

The next option, challenge your appeal and take next step at your earliest.

Few questions, while going through your appeal, were you working in Canada? As this is a major issue, if you are not in Canada and not working in Canada, they see this with a different angle.
I will be sending you a personal message about the lawyer, he is really good negotiator.

SV670

Qammaq

Jan 27, 2016
Hi guys,

I am after few months. My wife had an interview in November last and was refused. I appealed and just received the blue book or whatever it is called. I have decided to go without any representative since they are so expensive. I have about 3000 pages of evidences that I am about to submit but I just have a question, do I need to write an explanation to the reasons that the interviewing officers gave for refusal?? and if so then would anybody be able to help me out how to write it?? just the beginning only. And also one more question, would they decide about ADR or full hearing based on the blue book or after receiving the evidence? please help.

thanks

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Qammaq said:
Hi guys,

I am after few months. My wife had an interview in November last and was refused. I appealed and just received the blue book or whatever it is called. I have decided to go without any representative since they are so expensive. I have about 3000 pages of evidences that I am about to submit but I just have a question, do I need to write an explanation to the reasons that the interviewing officers gave for refusal?? and if so then would anybody be able to help me out how to write it?? just the beginning only. And also one more question, would they decide about ADR or full hearing based on the blue book or after receiving the evidence? please help.

thanks
Hi Qamaaq,

Read and read and read your bluebook, address all those concerns of VO, who interviewed and gave notes, My only suggestion is, while reading, take notes simultaneously, so that you do not miss out any point to be addressed.

And while writing a cover letter, please address all concerns with proving evidences, in form of exhibits or enclosures, please feel free for any other related query, alternatively, you can send personal message.

Thanks,

SV670

Reactions: Alicee
M

mikeymyke

bambooc said:
Did you specifically address their areas of concern about your relationship? Did you order GCMS notes to find out the reasons for the interview and why she failed it?

Karan751

Sep 11, 2014
Canada,toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
Doc's Request.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012 and july 2015 after appeal
Med's Request
August 2015
Med's Done....
2011 and sept 2015
Interview........
August 2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Refused October 2012, filled appeal same month
LANDED..........
Waiting
hello everyone,
i need help
my ecas has changed to decision made but nothing changed inside .
i did t even got passport request yet.
no mail or email .
i want to know which office usually ask for passport..
my wife sponsered me from india so is the new delhi office gonna ask for passport or the cpc ottawa one?
its been 5 days since my ecas changed to decision made.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
Karan751 said:
hello everyone,
i need help
no mail or email .
my wife sponsered me from india so is the new delhi office gonna ask for passport or the cpc ottawa one?
That must be so unsettling to wait and not know what is happening. Can your wife go to the MP to ask them to call CIC? It seems that CIC don't want to give the citizens of Canada any clear answers but will give some answer to a politician.

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Karan751 said:
hello everyone,
i need help
no mail or email .
Karan,

I would say, just wait for a week, before you approach any MP to get info regarding your case.

SV670.

oneness

Aug 16, 2012
Karan751 said:
hello everyone,
i need help
no mail or email .

Hey Karan,

I would say you are done... Congrats. Just relax and wait for your passport request...