4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Habibti said:
You are in Vancouver! How is it possible to wait 2 years for a full hearing! Who is that lawyer of yours?

I sent the notice of appeal the first week of January 2012. The full hearing was on June 21st of the same year. I also recommend you attend a full hearing. This is what I did with my consultant. It prepares you psychologically and also you will know how they proceed in court, what to expect, what to say and what not to say at yours.
yes my husband lives in vancoure . after ur appeal success when did u get ur visa ? i mean after how long ? we r going to final lawyer in this week .. it was iranian lawyer who said tht

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
Hina 123 said:
yes my husband lives in vancoure . after ur appeal success when did u get ur visa ? i mean after how long ? we r going to final lawyer in this week .. it was iranian lawyer who said tht
The full hearing was on June 21st. We got the news on July 19th that we won the appeal. My husband got his visa first week of January 2013. He would have gotten it before if he had not needed to redo his medicals and if the VO had not sent email to the wrong address (see my past posts). Because of that we lost at least 3 months. He could have been here end of October or early November!!!

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Habibti said:
The full hearing was on June 21st. We got the news on July 19th that we won the appeal. My husband got his visa first week of January 2013. He would have gotten it before if he had not needed to redo his medicals and if the VO had not sent email to the wrong address (see my past posts). Because of that we lost at least 3 months. He could have been here end of October or early November!!!
oo wow u lucky .. i realy wish i would b lucky as u r :'( :'( :'( :'(... but we will hire a professional lawyer .in this week it will b final .. plz pray for me

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Hina 123 said:
oo wow u lucky .. i realy wish i would b lucky as u r :'( :'( :'( :'(... but we will hire a professional lawyer .in this week it will b final .. plz pray for me
My hysband met a lawyer .. he said that my husband should go to again pakistan for a month or two and we should take a chance for a baby bcuz it will help us too but i just wanna tell that how can i take a chance for a baby bcuz mu husband s family is not in pakistan . im living with my parents n already facing many thing from my relatives then in this situation how can i take a chance for a baby .. we are not living togather ..in this situation i will need my husband .. i dont know whats going on

khtaana

Sep 21, 2012
Hina 123 said:
My hysband met a lawyer .. he said; that my husband should go to again pakistan for a month or two and we should take a chance for a baby bcuz it will help us too but i just wanna tell that how can i take a chance for a baby bcuz mu husband s family is not in pakistan . im living with my parents n already facing many thing from my relatives then in this situation how can i take a chance for a baby .. we are not living togather ..in this situation i will need my husband .. i dont know whats going on
A.A. Hina... Mine's a wife's case. I am a PR in Canada and my wife's in Islamabad. It was refused because I overstayed in ISD last time in 2012. (5and Half months). CIC's officer doubted I am faking my residence in Canada. I appealed and eventually won it end of Nov 2012. Since then no response from CIC despite several enquiries. My word of advice is that It's always best to visit quite often but for shorter periods of time. It's best indication of a valid and legitimate relation. BUT avoid overstaying. In my case the IDIOT(Visa Officer) wrote a special note that ''Relationship is a bonafide legal marriage, which is further proved by PROOFS of his FREQUENT VISITS to PA(My wife) BUT I believe sponsor doesnt reside in Canada"

2nd thing is that our situatio is exactly the same. My family living here in CA whereas my wife's living with her Parents. Its been over 2 years of our Marriage. My wife desperately desired a baby WHEREAS i was a bit reluctant. Anyways in 2012 she unfortunately had a misscarriage(Its coz of that I over stayed to Calm her down Psychologically and Emotionaly). After over 2 years of seperation "now I think that having a BABY would have been the best Indulgance for my wife. Especially this way the woman mentally and physically gets distributed between BABY and HUBBY."

So the key POINT is if some1 has advised your hubby to visit yoy and have a baby. APART from proving your relationship GENUINE. It will REALLY help you easily pass this PAINFUL time away from your HUBBY.

"RAhi baat rishtaadaaro ki, tu meri behn wo har jaga, har family me hi aisay hota hai. Hamari Pasand plus arranged shadi thy. Is kisam ki shadi se ziada aitrazaat kaha hotay hongay especially larky walo k rishtadaar jo biradary se bahir shadi kerney pe already Tappay hoy hon. Magar me apni biwi se hamesha yehi kehta hu k tumhain apni Maa, Baap, unke baad kisi hadd tak Behan Bhai agar wo Shaadi shuda na hon tu... Buss... Is se ziada kisi aur ki baat pe koi dhyaan denay ki zarurat nahi hai. Muslman honay k natay hamara imaan hai k Rizk Allah deta hai aur waseelay bhi wohi paida karta hai. Magar kisi bhi wajja se Babies wala muamla main delay na karain."

TC.

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
khtaana said:
A.A. Hina... Mine's a wife's case. I am a PR in Canada and my wife's in Islamabad. It was refused because I overstayed in ISD last time in 2012. (5and Half months). CIC's officer doubted I am faking my residence in Canada. I appealed and eventually won it end of Nov 2012. Since then no response from CIC despite several enquiries. My word of advice is that It's always best to visit quite often but for shorter periods of time. It's best indication of a valid and legitimate relation. BUT avoid overstaying. In my case the IDIOT(Visa Officer) wrote a special note that ''Relationship is a bonafide legal marriage, which is further proved by PROOFS of his FREQUENT VISITS to PA(My wife) BUT I believe sponsor doesnt reside in Canada"

2nd thing is that our situatio is exactly the same. My family living here in CA whereas my wife's living with her Parents. Its been over 2 years of our Marriage. My wife desperately desired a baby WHEREAS i was a bit reluctant. Anyways in 2012 she unfortunately had a misscarriage(Its coz of that I over stayed to Calm her down Psychologically and Emotionaly). After over 2 years of seperation "now I think that having a BABY would have been the best Indulgance for my wife. Especially this way the woman mentally and physically gets distributed between BABY and HUBBY."

So the key POINT is if some1 has advised your hubby to visit yoy and have a baby. APART from proving your relationship GENUINE. It will REALLY help you easily pass this PAINFUL time away from your HUBBY.

"RAhi baat rishtaadaaro ki, tu meri behn wo har jaga, har family me hi aisay hota hai. Hamari Pasand plus arranged shadi thy. Is kisam ki shadi se ziada aitrazaat kaha hotay hongay especially larky walo k rishtadaar jo biradary se bahir shadi kerney pe already Tappay hoy hon. Magar me apni biwi se hamesha yehi kehta hu k tumhain apni Maa, Baap, unke baad kisi hadd tak Behan Bhai agar wo Shaadi shuda na hon tu... Buss... Is se ziada kisi aur ki baat pe koi dhyaan denay ki zarurat nahi hai. Muslman honay k natay hamara imaan hai k Rizk Allah deta hai aur waseelay bhi wohi paida karta hai. Magar kisi bhi wajja se Babies wala muamla main delay na karain."

TC.
thanks for reply dear .. i understand but me n my family dont want now to have a baby yet not even my inlaws yet but yeah my husband is coming next month in pakistan to c me . for a month almost cuz he cant stay not more than that time . cuz during pregnancy i will b diffinatly need my husband . but lawyer said that its not necessary n im doing job to keep busying my self . ur wife got visa ? n where u live in canada ? i mean which one provence ? my husband lives in vancoure

lonely tears

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/09/2011
Med's Done....
apr 2014
Interview........
4th March 2013... denied...won ADR 30th Jan 2014..
Passport Req..
02 aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
24 sep 2014
LANDED..........
InshAllah nxt month
Hello khtaana Bro,
mein ne aap ki posts read ki hein.. if I am not wrong, aap ne bola k written proofs dekh kr he aap ki appeal accept ho gai hai? mujhey aap sy puchna tha keh hum kab proof send kr sktay hein... mein ne bhi appeal ki hai 2 weeks before plz aap mujhey thora guide kr dein humein kb aur kon kon sy proof send krney hein aur kis ko krne hein... it will be really helpful for me thank you....oohhh forget to say something congrates you won the appeal and is there any progress in ur case? what city do you belong in? I am from Montreal .... just asking this because I am curious to know how long does appeal process takes in Montreal? do you have any idea?

chelseaviel

Dec 15, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 04, 2012
Doc's Request.
addt'l docs sent on Jan. 11 and recv'd by CEM on Jan. 14 2nd addt'l docs reqt'd on Feb 26,2013 sent on March 21 recv'd on March 22,2013
AOR Received.
July 31,2012
File Transfer...
Aug.13, 2012...in-process June 7, 2013...DM July 11, 2013
Med's Request
May 09, 2013 (remed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 31, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 03, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2013
LANDED..........
August 09, 2013
Anybody here from manila visa office?

chelseaviel

Dec 15, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 04, 2012
Doc's Request.
addt'l docs sent on Jan. 11 and recv'd by CEM on Jan. 14 2nd addt'l docs reqt'd on Feb 26,2013 sent on March 21 recv'd on March 22,2013
AOR Received.
July 31,2012
File Transfer...
Aug.13, 2012...in-process June 7, 2013...DM July 11, 2013
Med's Request
May 09, 2013 (remed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 31, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 03, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2013
LANDED..........
August 09, 2013
Habibti said:
I never thought one day I would be part of this kind of group. We were SO SURE my husband and I to get visa.

March 31, 2011......... Application received at Rabat, Morocco
June 27, 2011........... Visa office phoned my husband to ask his wife (me) to pay for visa asap and was also told his chances were good to travel to Canada with me after my visit to him during summer
July 2011.................. Medicals received
Sept. 12, 2011........... Interview (40 minutes)
Mid-October 2011....... E-cas showed "In Process"
Nov. 4, 2011.............. E-cas showed "Decision made"
Nov. 14, 2011............ My husband received refusal letter stating our relationship is not genuine. The said letter does not give any reasons, arguments or facts. We doubt it is because of age difference (I am 20 years older)
Nov. 21, 2011............ Hired the services of an immigration consultant and notice of appeal was signed and sent today
Hi habibti

I got a bit worried when i read ur post. Base on your timeline who would expect your application will still be denied even if ECAS showed DM already. ECAS is not really reliable :( my papers are with them for 10 months now but my ECAS still shows APPLICATION RECEIVED :(we almost have the same case as my husband is 17 years older than me which i assumed might be considered as a redflag?im happy for u that finally u won the appeal and u are now together with ur hubby :) i admire your strength and faith.

yousef40

Apr 9, 2013
HELOW FRIENDS I GOT LATTER REFUSE VERY MUCHHHHHHHHH HARD FOR US WATING MORE THEN 10 MONTHS FINALY THEY REFUSE US A STOBID THING AND THE LADY INTERVIEW Twist my words I did not say IT

Increased two different ages between me and my wife .what can do my friends plz i feel like die .??? MY WIFE WHEN WHEN SHE READ LATTER shocked Twist my words in the IN INTERVIEW I wish I had recorded I I register all the talk AT INTERVIEW ..In order to respond took more than 1 MONTH a rejection
IS A CURECT REFUSE US FOR JUST AGES DEFFRENT AND WE HAVE MOR THEN 3 YEARS RELATIONSHIP AND SHE MET MY ARENTS AND BROTHERS AND STAYED WITH ME HERE 3 MONTHS AND WE HAVE MSN AND CALL PHONE AND EMAIL POST AND WE HAVE LATTERS FROM FATHER AND MOM AND MY FRIEND Support us ,,??
WHAT CAN DO AFTER THE REFUSEL Immigration offices, such as Nazi Ruthless truth loving hearts
:-\ :-\

H

hiabbydear

yousef40 said:
HELOW FRIENDS I GOT LATTER REFUSE VERY MUCHHHHHHHHH HARD FOR US WATING MORE THEN 10 MONTHS FINALY THEY REFUSE US A STOBID THING AND THE LADY INTERVIEW Twist my words I did not say IT

Increased two different ages between me and my wife .what can do my friends plz i feel like die .??? MY WIFE WHEN WHEN SHE READ LATTER shocked Twist my words in the IN INTERVIEW I wish I had recorded I I register all the talk AT INTERVIEW ..In order to respond took more than 1 MONTH a rejection
IS A CURECT REFUSE US FOR JUST AGES DEFFRENT AND WE HAVE MOR THEN 3 YEARS RELATIONSHIP AND SHE MET MY ARENTS AND BROTHERS AND STAYED WITH ME HERE 3 MONTHS AND WE HAVE MSN AND CALL PHONE AND EMAIL POST AND WE HAVE LATTERS FROM FATHER AND MOM AND MY FRIEND Support us ,,??
WHAT CAN DO AFTER THE REFUSEL Immigration offices, such as Nazi Ruthless truth loving hearts
Hi

Sorry to hear.

Can I know where you applied from ? and did you had all proof of relationship since you guys met ? and what was the age difference ?

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
yousef40 said:

Im so sorry you have to go through this nightmare. You have 30 days to file appeal. I suggest you hire Immigration consultant or Immigration lawyer. Many of us have gone through this nightmare!!!! I am one of them ! We are here for you ! On a positibe note: most appeals are successful....its the waiting that is the hardest part- so unfair ! :(

yousef40

Apr 9, 2013
THANK YOU MY FRIENDS IS HURTS MUCH BUT MY SHE WILL GOING TO APLEAL WITHOUT LAYER BECAUSE COSAT MONEY AND OUR APLICATION STRONG AND THE REASON REFUSEL NOT INJUST
SO MY SE WILL CONTACT AND SEND LATTER FIRST FOR APEAL AND EXPLAIN THE INTERVIEW IT WAS NO WHAT LADY SAID IN LETTER .MY FRIENDS WHAT KIND OF ADVISE YOU CAN ADVISE ME PLZZZ AND THANK X FOR EVERY ONE HERE HELP ME I FEEL BETTER YES AFTER

yousef40

Apr 9, 2013
ALL BEST RROFS GO TO PARIS AND WE HAVE NNLY MSN AND SKYP AND MAIL POST BUT TECKET PLANE AND ALL PROFS GOOD WITH PARIS WHA ,,?CAN DO CAN ASK THE OFICE VISA OFFICE TO GIVE ME BACK OR IN APEAL COME BACK MY ALICATION ,????

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
you dont need a lawyer at this point. Just make sure you file the appeal NOW. I HIGHLY recommend you hire a lawyer or Immigration Consultant for your Appeal (especially, if English is not your first language) Where in Canda does your wife live ? Timelines are different for Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver etc. :-\