+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Mrs BB said:
It is very shameful to know that people have to wait so long for a spousal appeal here in Toronto. Please do not be discouraged and be supportive of each other. It is so hard and it sucks every energy out of you. Sometimes I feel so bad for my husband to know that he is such a wonderful person, who worked and pay taxes in this country for over eight years on work permits. A man who is so honest and law abiding. Sometimes I feel like packing it in to go to his country and stay there, but I am a government employee for the past 23 years and I paid a lot into my OMERS Pension, and just do not want to walk away from my children as well. My ties here in this country is a lot. I really want to be with my husband and for us to make the best of our shot time on this earth. I am fifty years old and when you are at that age you just don't want to be lonely anymore. This is really crazy. I am holding on to faith regardless.
you words brought tears to my eyes ! Its so unfair ! ???

yousef canadain

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 20 2012
File Transfer...
01/08/2012
Interview........
24 02 2013
Passport Req..
NOT MADE DECISION
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING NO VISA
LANDED..........
WATING
MANY PEOPLE THEY ARE HURT AFTER HEARING FROM OFFICES VISA AND EVEN WHEN WE GO TO APEAL
ITS EMGRATION CANADA TROUBLE Even Canadian citizens tired of the complexities of migration
They do not allow to give real opportunity pairs to meet again When seen stories Painful In fact, many of the immigration offices working my racist Or religion IS THE Indeed The bitter truth There are a lot of a real marriage And that there is fraud of marriage Must be given a chance to come and follow marriage is real in Canada Not break the hearts of the first Canada's immigration system that is not just, as they say It works to break the hearts of the people and wasting a lot of time and a waste of money I think anyone who wants to marry a Canadian or Canadian Must think and think before they woul be before severe Sorry to say
But it's the truth and I wish luck to all in order to compile hearts again I hope everyone in the appeal case be them incitement

sandi m

Mar 22, 2013
pls help

hello everybody i really need help and answers ,im from Tunisia(north africa)and my wife is from PA,sask.canada,we got married like in 26may 2010 we did hired a lawyer to take care of all the applications for spousal sponsorship then our application got accepted in the visa office on the 19th december 2011,then i got an interview in the canadian ambassy here in tunis on the 24th april 2012,then the desicion made on the 18th may 2012 that i got denied and refused because our marriage do not concidered as genuine and thats because i have showed a little knowledge about my wife during the interview and that the marriage was done shortly after her arrival in tunisia and since the date she first came she never came back to visit me and also im in precarious economic and professional situation in tunisia as i dont have a stable job and earning to be financially independent,i dont know why the woman that i met in the interview why she refused me because for the reason as exemple about me that show a little knowledge about my wife and the family that wasnt true because i told her everything that she asked about my wife and her life and what she like and what she hate and even the little small details about her and her daughters that i concider them as they are mine,and i even showed her the pictures of the girls and what them name and how old are they in the pictures and now and what they do and what they like and everythings about them and her family and showed her pictures about me and my wife when she came her to visit me like when we had a vocation and go to many places and things like that and our wedding pictures as the ceremony and how shes like close to my parents and my brothers and my sister,i even took the train tickets with me and showed her that,she asked me how i talk to her and i said daily we talk but with the skype by video all the time and daily and that we dont talk by phone only just if we dont find each otthers or miss each other times on the computer then we call to check where we are,and about our marriage that was done shortly after the arrival of my wife her to tunisia i told her that we knowin each others since june2008 and we did knowing each others as friend from the begining then things did go well between us since that then we planned to meet each others and if so then we could decide if we gonna be togother forever as marriage or not then she come and after almost 3 weeks of us passing time togother like in real physicly and mentally then we decieded marriage then after a week my wife turned back to canada because she cant leave the girls in canada and stay with me here forever and she need to take care of them after she left them with her mother to come visit me for a months and that we couldnt decide to get married in another time except the time that she came to visit me which is once because to travel from there to tunisia its really expensive ,and i was the one who payed for her ticket and took care of her and of everything while she was here but i didnt mention that because i thought that could be wrong to say it ,and another last thing it was about my financial situation and job ,she asked me if i do work ,then i told her right now i dont but i was working in a private buisness for fixing computers which i have degree and deploma of it which i did bring the deploma with me there and showed her that and told her when i finished school and everything and when i was working and the cause i did stopped work its the defference of time between canada and tunisia and its like 6hours defference which my night turns during day and during day turns to be my night and when i was working i work from 8am till 7pm then home talk to my wife till 5or 6am then sleep for 2 or 3hours then go to work again which i couldnt do both on the same time and i needed to choose so i just left work and stay home with my wife plus the situation in tunisia right now and when i had the interview like since 2011 everything messed up as goverment and all the country and its because people and guys like me who have deploma and good degree theres no job for them and like almost 75 percent of the guys of my age who they have deploma nd finished faculty and everything they are unemployeed,and how i do take care of my self daily she said ,i respond i do sometimes fix computers at home and get paid and my wife sent me money only 1 time because it was emergency for paper works for our application that i should send right away,i was completly honest and even like after the interview she asked me if do i have anything more to add or to say ,i told her that a guy like me like waited like almost 3years to be with my wife and with all the family thers nothing wrong with that and thats prooving that im not looking for canada or whatever because i even told my wife that we could live here if she want and it wont matter to me where as long as all of me and her and the girls are togother so after that we did apply for an appeal and it was on 26th of june 2012 and we are waiting since that time ,now me and my wife we dont know what to do anymore and i feel we going to loose this appeal too because they turned back the papers for the appeal cause they asked for the supports letters that should be done not by hands but by computers but we havnt done that and my wife sent them back the papers works just the way it was sent the first time and i really dont know what to do and if its up to me i can stay forever for us to be togother because im a very patient person but for her is not the case and she dont want to wait no more and sometimes she just want to give up on everything and move on with her life because of this and i do completly undrestand her because womans they can feel the lonelyness and the age like getting older very quickly,so i dont know what else to do so please help even with any information or advice plssssss :'(

sandi m

Mar 22, 2013
hello everybody i really need help and answers ,im from Tunisia(north africa)and my wife is from PA,sask.canada,we got married like in 26may 2010 we did hired a lawyer to take care of all the applications for spousal sponsorship then our application got accepted in the visa office on the 19th december 2011,then i got an interview in the canadian ambassy here in tunis on the 24th april 2012,then the desicion made on the 18th may 2012 that i got denied and refused because our marriage do not concidered as genuine and thats because i have showed a little knowledge about my wife during the interview and that the marriage was done shortly after her arrival in tunisia and since the date she first came she never came back to visit me and also im in precarious economic and professional situation in tunisia as i dont have a stable job and earning to be financially independent,i dont know why the woman that i met in the interview why she refused me because for the reason as exemple about me that show a little knowledge about my wife and the family that wasnt true because i told her everything that she asked about my wife and her life and what she like and what she hate and even the little small details about her and her daughters that i concider them as they are mine,and i even showed her the pictures of the girls and what them name and how old are they in the pictures and now and what they do and what they like and everythings about them and her family and showed her pictures about me and my wife when she came her to visit me like when we had a vocation and go to many places and things like that and our wedding pictures as the ceremony and how shes like close to my parents and my brothers and my sister,i even took the train tickets with me and showed her that,she asked me how i talk to her and i said daily we talk but with the skype by video all the time and daily and that we dont talk by phone only just if we dont find each otthers or miss each other times on the computer then we call to check where we are,and about our marriage that was done shortly after the arrival of my wife her to tunisia i told her that we knowin each others since june2008 and we did knowing each others as friend from the begining then things did go well between us since that then we planned to meet each others and if so then we could decide if we gonna be togother forever as marriage or not then she come and after almost 3 weeks of us passing time togother like in real physicly and mentally then we decieded marriage then after a week my wife turned back to canada because she cant leave the girls in canada and stay with me here forever and she need to take care of them after she left them with her mother to come visit me for a months and that we couldnt decide to get married in another time except the time that she came to visit me which is once because to travel from there to tunisia its really expensive ,and i was the one who payed for her ticket and took care of her and of everything while she was here but i didnt mention that because i thought that could be wrong to say it ,and another last thing it was about my financial situation and job ,she asked me if i do work ,then i told her right now i dont but i was working in a private buisness for fixing computers which i have degree and deploma of it which i did bring the deploma with me there and showed her that and told her when i finished school and everything and when i was working and the cause i did stopped work its the defference of time between canada and tunisia and its like 6hours defference which my night turns during day and during day turns to be my night and when i was working i work from 8am till 7pm then home talk to my wife till 5or 6am then sleep for 2 or 3hours then go to work again which i couldnt do both on the same time and i needed to choose so i just left work and stay home with my wife plus the situation in tunisia right now and when i had the interview like since 2011 everything messed up as goverment and all the country and its because people and guys like me who have deploma and good degree theres no job for them and like almost 75 percent of the guys of my age who they have deploma nd finished faculty and everything they are unemployeed,and how i do take care of my self daily she said ,i respond i do sometimes fix computers at home and get paid and my wife sent me money only 1 time because it was emergency for paper works for our application that i should send right away,i was completly honest and even like after the interview she asked me if do i have anything more to add or to say ,i told her that a guy like me like waited like almost 3years to be with my wife and with all the family thers nothing wrong with that and thats prooving that im not looking for canada or whatever because i even told my wife that we could live here if she want and it wont matter to me where as long as all of me and her and the girls are togother so after that we did apply for an appeal and it was on 26th of june 2012 and we are waiting since that time ,now me and my wife we dont know what to do anymore and i feel we going to loose this appeal too because they turned back the papers for the appeal cause they asked for the supports letters that should be done not by hands but by computers but we havnt done that and my wife sent them back the papers works just the way it was sent the first time and i really dont know what to do and if its up to me i can stay forever for us to be togother because im a very patient person but for her is not the case and she dont want to wait no more and sometimes she just want to give up on everything and move on with her life because of this and i do completly undrestand her because womans they can feel the lonelyness and the age like getting older very quickly,so i dont know what else to do so please help even with any information or advice plssssss

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
sandi m said:
hello everybody i really need help and answers ,im from Tunisia(north africa)and my wife is from PA,sask.canada,we got married like in 26may 2010 we did hired a lawyer to take care of all the applications for spousal sponsorship then our application got accepted in the visa office on the 19th december 2011,then i got an interview in the canadian ambassy here in tunis on the 24th april 2012,then the desicion made on the 18th may 2012 that i got denied and refused because our marriage do not concidered as genuine and thats because i have showed a little knowledge about my wife during the interview and that the marriage was done shortly after her arrival in tunisia and since the date she first came she never came back to visit me and also im in precarious economic and professional situation in tunisia as i dont have a stable job and earning to be financially independent,i dont know why the woman that i met in the interview why she refused me because for the reason as exemple about me that show a little knowledge about my wife and the family that wasnt true because i told her everything that she asked about my wife and her life and what she like and what she hate and even the little small details about her and her daughters that i concider them as they are mine,and i even showed her the pictures of the girls and what them name and how old are they in the pictures and now and what they do and what they like and everythings about them and her family and showed her pictures about me and my wife when she came her to visit me like when we had a vocation and go to many places and things like that and our wedding pictures as the ceremony and how shes like close to my parents and my brothers and my sister,i even took the train tickets with me and showed her that,she asked me how i talk to her and i said daily we talk but with the skype by video all the time and daily and that we dont talk by phone only just if we dont find each otthers or miss each other times on the computer then we call to check where we are,and about our marriage that was done shortly after the arrival of my wife her to tunisia i told her that we knowin each others since june2008 and we did knowing each others as friend from the begining then things did go well between us since that then we planned to meet each others and if so then we could decide if we gonna be togother forever as marriage or not then she come and after almost 3 weeks of us passing time togother like in real physicly and mentally then we decieded marriage then after a week my wife turned back to canada because she cant leave the girls in canada and stay with me here forever and she need to take care of them after she left them with her mother to come visit me for a months and that we couldnt decide to get married in another time except the time that she came to visit me which is once because to travel from there to tunisia its really expensive ,and i was the one who payed for her ticket and took care of her and of everything while she was here but i didnt mention that because i thought that could be wrong to say it ,and another last thing it was about my financial situation and job ,she asked me if i do work ,then i told her right now i dont but i was working in a private buisness for fixing computers which i have degree and deploma of it which i did bring the deploma with me there and showed her that and told her when i finished school and everything and when i was working and the cause i did stopped work its the defference of time between canada and tunisia and its like 6hours defference which my night turns during day and during day turns to be my night and when i was working i work from 8am till 7pm then home talk to my wife till 5or 6am then sleep for 2 or 3hours then go to work again which i couldnt do both on the same time and i needed to choose so i just left work and stay home with my wife plus the situation in tunisia right now and when i had the interview like since 2011 everything messed up as goverment and all the country and its because people and guys like me who have deploma and good degree theres no job for them and like almost 75 percent of the guys of my age who they have deploma nd finished faculty and everything they are unemployeed,and how i do take care of my self daily she said ,i respond i do sometimes fix computers at home and get paid and my wife sent me money only 1 time because it was emergency for paper works for our application that i should send right away,i was completly honest and even like after the interview she asked me if do i have anything more to add or to say ,i told her that a guy like me like waited like almost 3years to be with my wife and with all the family thers nothing wrong with that and thats prooving that im not looking for canada or whatever because i even told my wife that we could live here if she want and it wont matter to me where as long as all of me and her and the girls are togother so after that we did apply for an appeal and it was on 26th of june 2012 and we are waiting since that time ,now me and my wife we dont know what to do anymore and i feel we going to loose this appeal too because they turned back the papers for the appeal cause they asked for the supports letters that should be done not by hands but by computers but we havnt done that and my wife sent them back the papers works just the way it was sent the first time and i really dont know what to do and if its up to me i can stay forever for us to be togother because im a very patient person but for her is not the case and she dont want to wait no more and sometimes she just want to give up on everything and move on with her life because of this and i do completly undrestand her because womans they can feel the lonelyness and the age like getting older very quickly,so i dont know what else to do so please help even with any information or advice plssssss
Hello there, sorry to hear about the bad news but my worries are the fact that did you tell the officer a long story like what you posted her? My advice is to appeal the negative decision and also try to get a very good immigration lawyer to summaries your story so you can win your appeal. GOOD LUCK

yousef canadain

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 20 2012
File Transfer...
01/08/2012
Interview........
24 02 2013
Passport Req..
NOT MADE DECISION
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING NO VISA
LANDED..........
WATING
SO SOORY HEAR THIS STORY AND I ANDERSTAND HOW MUCH PAIN THEY GIVE TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE
THE ADVISE CAN GIVE YOU HAVE ONLY CHANCE TO MOVE TO APEAL AND DONT GIVE UP IM SURE ONE YOU WILL BE WITH YOUR WIFE AGAIN JUST STAY BLIVE IN GOD FIRST AND NEXT FIND A GOOD Lawyer FOR

In situations where you may file the appeal, you have

A serious criminal offence that was punished in Canada by a term of imprisonment of two years or more
Involvement in organized crime
Security grounds
Violations of human or international rights, or
Misrepresentation (unless the person is your spouse, common-law partner or child)
In situations where you may file the appeal, you have
The first thing you should do is to consult with a lawyer if you do not have one already.
It is your responsibility to show that the decision you are appealing is not legal. In some cases, you may also appeal on the basis of humanitarian and compassionate grounds. Speak to a lawyer about your specific case to see what grounds of appeal apply in your case.
It may be some time after you have filed the appeal before you If you would like to use these documents at your hearing, you must make two copies of all of your documents. You must send one copy to the IAD and one copy to the Minister’s Counsel. Their addresses are on the material that the IAD sends to you after you have filed your appeal. The documents must be received at least 20 days before the hearing. If you do not send in your documents in advance, the IAD member may not let you use the documents at your appeal hearing.
http://www.legalaid.on.ca/. GOD HELP YOU AND GOOD LUCK

nass

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
30-01-2016
iam in canada, i married 6 months ago and now i didnt do application sponsor for my wife but i was thinking going back after 3 months and she has a passport, go to the ambassador. can i bring her with me once she has a passport is it easy.. can someone help please...

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Double Rainbow said:
Hi canadianwoman :D I am in Vancouver. :eek: You can ask for an ADR and send in your evidence after you receive an acknowledgement letter of the IAD receiving my notice to appeal? If so who do I contact to request an ADR and where and when would I send this evidence prior to? ???
Phone the Immigration and Refugee Board in Vancouver and ask to talk to someone about your case. Someone should be in charge of your appeal. Or you could write a letter to the Board, asking for an ADR and setting out the reasons you think your case should be handled by an ADR. I'm not saying that they will give you one just because you ask, but I found them easy enough to talk to, so don't think it will hurt to ask.
Also, some people have sent in their evidence very early, and if there was just one issue in the appeal and the new evidence addressed that issue, the Board and the Canada Border Services Agency seemed more willing to give an ADR. I've even heard of a couple of cases that were resolved without any hearing. (I'll see if I can find the links to those cases.)

You have to send in your evidence (your appeal 'package') prior to the appeal hearing to both the IRB and the Canada Border Services Agency. The addresses should be on the letter they sent you. Most people send in this appeal package shortly before the hearing date, but you can send it in earlier. I would only do this if there were only one or two issues - otherwise it would be better to get more evidence while waiting for the appeal date.

sandi m

Mar 22, 2013
Thanks everybody and right now we have an immigration consoltant that he worked on our appeal since 26th june 2012 and there's no message or anything from them only one time like after we did apply for the appeal after 2months or something they did send my wife our documents back asking to send it back again with supports letter that should be writting in the computer not by hand but my wife sended back to the with the same supports letter that have been send the first time like writted by hand and since then we never heard anything from them and everytime i check with the worker that i mentionned earlier i mean who taking care of our case he tell me that the appeal take really time and that we should be patient and waiting,and as i said im from tunisia and i live in tunisia and my wife shes in PA .SASK in canada and thats where shes from and live right now and i really dont know what to do no more
pls help me step by step like wht i should do exactly because im out of option and im the one holdin everything and never let it go but my wife she can't no more and i do undrestand because a woman feels always the age going quick and they hates getting older when they have the chances to have a better life with someone closer better than just wasting time after she lost 3years of her age with having each others ,she feel like giving up easly any day and i dont want any of that happening and this immigration things really most of the time make a disaster in family when all they want to be togother.so pls anybody pls help i really need it

lonely tears

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/09/2011
Med's Done....
apr 2014
Interview........
4th March 2013... denied...won ADR 30th Jan 2014..
Passport Req..
02 aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
24 sep 2014
LANDED..........
InshAllah nxt month
hello frnds one more in the boat :( frnds my story is
i've sponsored my hubby on 11 sep 2011
file transfered to Chc Islamabad Pakistan 21st nov 2011

remedical july 2012
and asked for some more proof, photographs, phone bill and some genric forms my hubby sent all these docs in august 2012 few days later he recieved a call from chc islamabad that they didnot recieve all these things send them again
my hubby sent all these docs again in sep 2012

i went to pakistan in oct 2012 to see my hubby and also have to attend cousion's wedding
so while my stay in pakistan my hubby recieved a letter from chc saying ur visa is ready
[l[/glow]
on 24th dec 2012 he recieved that letter send us ur passport ur visa is ready
passport sent on 27th dec 2013
i was so happy we are going back together but but but
how unfortunate i am
after a month we recieved a call for interview i was so surprised why now
anyhow we went for interview
actually me and my hubby are cousins and i am 6 years older
in interview the guy was insisting why i married to younger than myself wat the hell
now when our visa is ready now they think about our age

anyhow one week later we recieved a refusal letter that our merriage is not genuine

let me tell u one thing more after our marriage i got pregnant right the way but after 6 and half months of preg i gave birth a premature little girl who died after 3 hours of her birth all these reports are attached on my file.
they are saying its not genuine wat a joke..

i have filled appeal and sent them on 27th march
and i dont know what to do
i am so depressed i feeling heart pain
i am back to canada...
my hubby said dont worry relaxe but i cant ...
i dont know how long i have to wait to see him here wid me

what do you think guys in my case they will grant me adr or not?

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
lonely tears said:
hello frnds one more in the boat :( frnds my story is
i've sponsored my hubby on 11 sep 2011
file transfered to Chc Islamabad Pakistan 21st nov 2011

remedical july 2012
and asked for some more proof, photographs, phone bill and some genric forms my hubby sent all these docs in august 2012 few days later he recieved a call from chc islamabad that they didnot recieve all these things send them again
my hubby sent all these docs again in sep 2012

i went to pakistan in oct 2012 to see my hubby and also have to attend cousion's wedding
so while my stay in pakistan my hubby recieved a letter from chc saying ur visa is ready
[l[/glow]
on 24th dec 2012 he recieved that letter send us ur passport ur visa is ready
passport sent on 27th dec 2013
i was so happy we are going back together but but but
how unfortunate i am
after a month we recieved a call for interview i was so surprised why now
anyhow we went for interview
actually me and my hubby are cousins and i am 6 years older
in interview the guy was insisting why i married to younger than myself wat the hell
now when our visa is ready now they think about our age

anyhow one week later we recieved a refusal letter that our merriage is not genuine

let me tell u one thing more after our marriage i got pregnant right the way but after 6 and half months of preg i gave birth a premature little girl who died after 3 hours of her birth all these reports are attached on my file.
they are saying its not genuine wat a joke..

i have filled appeal and sent them on 27th march
and i dont know what to do
i am so depressed i feeling heart pain
i am back to canada...
my hubby said dont worry relaxe but i cant ...
i dont know how long i have to wait to see him here wid me

what do you think guys in my case they will grant me adr or not?
Im sorry to read about this. I know how you feel. You both need to be strong-very strong ! You also need to stay positive and busy (that is, if you can get out of your house due to depression) ADR is given when there is only 1 or 2 issues that they feel can be resolved easily. Although its certainly possible they will grant you an ADR, I dont think they will. When they say "not genuine' that usually means prepare for Hearing. I say maybe they will, because stranger things happen at CIC Where in Canada will the appeal be heard ? (hope not Toronto-waiting time is horrible) Most appeals are allowed....you need to always have hope ! :-\

lonely tears

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/09/2011
Med's Done....
apr 2014
Interview........
4th March 2013... denied...won ADR 30th Jan 2014..
Passport Req..
02 aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
24 sep 2014
LANDED..........
InshAllah nxt month
gsize said:
Im sorry to read about this. I know how you feel. You both need to be strong-very strong ! You also need to stay positive and busy (that is, if you can get out of your house due to depression) ADR is given when there is only 1 or 2 issues that they feel can be resolved easily. Although its certainly possible they will grant you an ADR, I dont think they will. When they say "not genuine' that usually means prepare for Hearing. I say maybe they will, because stranger things happen at CIC Where in Canada will the appeal be heard ? (hope not Toronto-waiting time is horrible) Most appeals are allowed....you need to always have hope ! :-\

i cant understand why they said its not genuine.. i had a kid i gave her birth with cesarienne not a normal delivery.. it is a big proof .. and at this point when visa was ready they realized its not genuine ...i live in montreal so appeal will be heard montreal.... do you have any idea what is the waitting time in montreal... and when i have to submit more evidence... i just hope i'll get aADR i think they have only objection abt the age difference.. i just hope its sort out quickly .

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
lonely tears said:
i cant understand why they said its not genuine.. i had a kid i gave her birth with cesarienne not a normal delivery.. it is a big proof .. and at this point when visa was ready they realized its not genuine ...i live in montreal so appeal will be heard montreal.... do you have any idea what is the waitting time in montreal... and when i have to submit more evidence... i just hope i'll get aADR i think they have only objection abt the age difference.. i just hope its sort out quickly .
Due to MOC (marriage of convenience) many legitimate marriages are denied. Unfortunatley, we all pay for the price for many years of fraud.

You will mot likely win on Appeal. Im not sure about Montreal wiat times. Calll them to find out. Here in Toronto, they will tell you 12-18 months but in reality many of us had to wait 25 months.

I dont like to sugar coat. You will most likely win but it will most likely be a bumpy ride. I highly recommend you hire a lawyer/Imm consultant. You need to visit your spouse as often as possible, keep all phone logs, e mails, skype etc You need to prove to them that your relationship is ongoing and real.

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Hi friends .. i m also victim of spouse visa refusal :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(.. this time im in big pain. im from Pakistan and my husband lives in Vancouver after 3 years wait i got letter from embassy for interview . they took so hard my interview . i gave all the documents what embassy required for on going relation . they rejected n sent rejection letter after 7 weeks . they said our marriage is not genuine . i got married with canadain guy because i want only canadian visa .. what the hell canadian embassy doing .im very much depressed now . my husband is looking for a good lawyer for appeal. i dont know how much it will take more time . :'( :'( :'(
can u plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me, my case is go for ADR or full hearing????? .. how much it will take time plz plz i request u if somebody help me out. they mentioned only this that i got married bcuz of i want canadian visa . according to their act or ordinance i couldn't fall for spousal visa category..

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Hina 123 said:
Hi friends .. i m also victim of spouse visa refusal :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(.. this time im in big pain. im from Pakistan and my husband lives in Vancouver after 3 years wait i got letter from embassy for interview . they took so hard my interview . i gave all the documents what embassy required for on going relation . they rejected n sent rejection letter after 7 weeks . they said our marriage is not genuine . i got married with canadain guy because i want only canadian visa .. what the hell canadian embassy doing .im very much depressed now . my husband is looking for a good lawyer for appeal. i dont know how much it will take more time . :'( :'( :'(
can u plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me, my case is go for ADR or full hearing????? .. how much it will take time plz plz i request u if somebody help me out. they mentioned only this that i got married bcuz of i want canadian visa . according to their act or ordinance i couldn't fall for spousal visa category..
you have 30 days to appeal. I also recommend you hire a good immigration lawyer or consultant. The wait times in Vancouver are not so bad. You will, most likely need to go to Hearing. ADR is giving when there are 1 or 2 issues. When they say 'not genuine' - count on a Hearing. Even after you win....it will still take time. (April is 4 years for us) We won our appeal in Toronto after waitng 28 months (time from sent notice to appeal, to hearing date) :-\