+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

yousef40

Apr 9, 2013
thank you my friend gsize you mean i adont need a lawyer at this point.?? NOW if we Success in Appeals ???
WHATS HAPPEN NEXT PLZ MY FRIEND GSIZE PLZ

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
yousef40 said:
thank you my friend gsize you mean i adont need a lawyer at this point.?? NOW if we Success in Appeals ???
WHATS HAPPEN NEXT PLZ MY FRIEND GSIZE PLZ
A) file the Appeal.......you have 30 days only.
B) you dont need a lawyer- BUT, as I stated before, I highly suggest you find one. (especially, if English is not your first language. They will provide a translator if necessary)
C) you need to tell me where your wife lives and then I can guide you better.

For now----you dont need a lawyer (just make sure you file the Appeal) You will need to wait for a Hearing. This can take many months.

Maybe you can let us know your language. There are many people in this forum that can help.

yousef40

Apr 9, 2013
MY WIFE TALK ENGLISHE SHE LIVES CLOSE TO TORONTO English first language TO MY WIFE /AMM SO TAKE SOME MONTHS SO YOU MEAN FRIEND MY WIFE SHE MUST SEND LATTER Challenge the decision’,???? TO TORONTO AND LETTER REFUSE ,?

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
yousef40 said:
MY WIFE TALK ENGLISHE SHE LIVES CLOSE TO TORONTO English first language TO MY WIFE /AMM SO TAKE SOME MONTHS SO YOU MEAN FRIEND MY WIFE SHE MUST SEND LATTER Challenge the decision',???? TO TORONTO AND LETTER REFUSE ,?
ok. When you received letter, did they give you document for Appeal ? They are supposed to, but sometimes they dont. If not, you can download it.

YES, YES, YES.........your wife MUST send notice of Appeal.......you have less than 30 days !!!!!!!!!! If not, you can re apply, but I dont usually suggest that.

The wait time for Toronto is very long. You MIGHT need to wait 2 years (or longer). There is a chance you will get ADR (but this is only granted when there is one or two issues that they feel can be resolved easily)

Maybe ask your wife to come to this forum and I can explain to her.

yousef40

Apr 9, 2013
OK FRIEND YES I AGREE WITH YOU I ANDERSTAND SHE NEED PDF APEAL YES SHE HAVE THE will get ADR ,?? IS MEAN NO WAIT AS YOU TOLD ME 2 YEARS WOOOOOO TO LONG ,,,,??, ADR IS ACHANCE issues that they feel can be resolved HOW MUCH CAN TAKE TIME ,,???

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
yousef40 said:
OK FRIEND YES I AGREE WITH YOU I ANDERSTAND SHE NEED PDF APEAL YES SHE HAVE THE will get ADR ,?? IS MEAN NO WAIT AS YOU TOLD ME 2 YEARS WOOOOOO TO LONG ,,,,??, ADR IS ACHANCE issues that they feel can be resolved HOW MUCH CAN TAKE TIME ,,???
ADR will take about 6 months but dont count on getting it. When they say 'not genuine" this usually means full hearing. Im afraid you might be in for a long wait. Make sure you keep e-mails, skype, vacation together etc. You will need to prove to them that your relationship is genuine and ongoing.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
yousef40 said:
What is the age difference between you and your wife? Wife older? How many years difference?

yousef40

Apr 9, 2013
helow friend my wife she is sent the apeal form and refusel letter to toronto what we will going wait next ???,ADR WAIT OR IDM WAIT HEAR ,,?? WE DONT KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO JUST A WAIT ONLY :-[ :(

shoabahmed

Apr 15, 2013
Hi everyone ,
Can any one Help me in my case?
My spouse got a refusal letter that state that "The documents and some forms they asked to my spouse to send ,Islamabad Embassy did not received while my spouse had been sent documents to lawyer and Lawyer sent to Islamabad Embassy . and they also mentioned in letter that , Islamabad Embassy sent reminder on 3rd jan, 2013 to my Lawyer. my Lawyer says he did not received jan,3rd letter. I am giving some details below.
Applied on Feb 2011
Got approval march 2011
requested more doc on 18 April 2012( original marriage cert+photos+bankstament+emails+letters+gift receipt+...)
all papers sent on 22 june 2012.(as lawyer show in a file)
med request 15 may 2012
medical done 02 july 2012 (2nd medical )
refusal letter received April 10,2013
reason they state in letter ,they requested documents on 18 April ,that not received to Islamabad Embassy and they resent reminder letter on Jan 2013 ,we did not received reminder , while lawyer didn't get any reminder )
and April 10, 2013 they sent refusal letter .

I really don't know what to do ?
I contact to my lawyer , he said, he had mailed to embassy and embassy said not received ,and Lawyer also says the reminder letter of 3rd Jan 2013 also did not received to lawyer . I have filed appeal on 15 Apr 2013 .what is the chance of ADR or court hearing? what is the expected waiting time of Toronto , if either one I get ADR or court hearing? what could be the output of this case. And
Change of lawyer would be good decision or I should keep same ?
Plz if any one can help me ? I will appreciate your reply.
THANKS.

mexicanada

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico DF
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2012
Doc's Request.
January 11 2013
AOR Received.
August 31 2012
File Transfer...
January 15 2013
Med's Request
December 11 2013
Med's Done....
February 15 2014 ( re done)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 8 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 29 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Hello,
I am currently in the process of sponsoring my husband via outland and although we have not
been granted a decison as of yet I am praying for all of you in this thread that you will be successful
with all of your appeals. I have read many heart breaking stories that have brought tears to my eyes
because I can only imagine the pain everyone is going through not be able to be with their loved ones.
I can only hope that I don't find myself in this boat, but just encase I do this thread has helped me prepare
for what may be in store for us in the future and what we will need to do. Keep the faith! ;)

harryiswaiting

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi/ Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2012
Doc's Request.
Ottawa 01/2014
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
23/07/2012
Med's Done....
13/03/2012
Interview........
28/01/2013
Passport Req..
13/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 29/01/2013, Appeal won Nov, 2013
LANDED..........
HarryisSTILLwaiting.
We were refused in January of this year, thanks to an arrogant ahole of an immigration officer. After our interview (which he was totally unprofessional and rude during), we ordered the GCMS notes and it was as if they weren't even in the same interview! He totally lied and made things up, things which my then common-law partner (now husband) never would have said and weren't even true! We've appealed and hired a lawyer now. This has been really hard because we are apart again mostly due to financial reasons, and our lives are just totally disrupted and turned upside down because of his rotten decision. We're just so angry and upset with what's happened. We strongly feel that we've been totally discriminated against since we're a mixed couple, and it's so evident by the officer's notes. It just feels like an uphill battle and is so frustrating because genuine cases like ours are refused, while there are freaking marriage bureaus in Punjab which marry off villagers who can't even speak English to Canadians without a problem!! It's people like this who ruin it for everyone else! :'(
We only hope that one day (soon) we will be together here in Canada, so we have to be positive, look forward, and leave this anger for the officer/injustice behind us.

Anyhow, my question is, what is the ADR and full hearing waiting times for Vancouver? I am in Calgary now and was advised by my lawyer that it takes 10 or so months for an ADR and 18-24 months for a full hearing, but in Vancouver it can be a lot faster... I will most likely move to Vancouver if this is actually the case.

Reactions: Alicee
M

mikeymyke

harryiswaiting said:
We were refused in January of this year, thanks to an arrogant ahole of an immigration officer. After our interview (which he was totally unprofessional and rude during), we ordered the GCMS notes and it was as if they weren't even in the same interview! He totally lied and made things up, things which my then common-law partner (now husband) never would have said and weren't even true! We've appealed and hired a lawyer now. This has been really hard because we are apart again mostly due to financial reasons, and our lives are just totally disrupted and turned upside down because of his rotten decision. We're just so angry and upset with what's happened. We strongly feel that we've been totally discriminated against since we're a mixed couple, and it's so evident by the officer's notes. It just feels like an uphill battle and is so frustrating because genuine cases like ours are refused, while there are freaking marriage bureaus in Punjab which marry off villagers who can't even speak English to Canadians without a problem!! It's people like this who ruin it for everyone else! :'(
We only hope that one day (soon) we will be together here in Canada, so we have to be positive, look forward, and leave this anger for the officer/injustice behind us.

Anyhow, my question is, what is the ADR and full hearing waiting times for Vancouver? I am in Calgary now and was advised by my lawyer that it takes 10 or so months for an ADR and 18-24 months for a full hearing, but in Vancouver it can be a lot faster... I will most likely move to Vancouver if this is actually the case.
Did you guys have any red flags besides the fact you never met his parents?

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
harryiswaiting said:

The same thing happened for us. We were shocked when we read the GCMS notes. It was full of assumptions, lies, made-up things and inaccuracies. The notes were entered in the system 7 weeks after the interview!!! So, we don't know what happened to the original notes. It was like the notes belong to another couple!

I am in Vancouver and we got full hearing in less than 6 months.

Reactions: Alicee

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
Hello everyone, sorry to hear the pain that we are going through and i can't even tell you how hard it is to put up so much effort in filing all these paper work and at the end your heart broken into pieces. My wife attended an interview since November 2012 then i ordered the GCMS not in March and found out the the last update on our file was in January 2013 with the officer stating that Application refused cos my wife School certificate was not issue by the right autherity so therefore she has some serious concern about her identity plus also doubting over the civil document on file but our relationship is deemed to be genuine and she also state that due to my wife's young age she also have serious doubt she might be a minor. My question is why would application refused since January and they haven't sent us any official letter about the decision so we can appeal? I sent them an additional documents with letter to clarify the situation with them but until today no reply from them. I even send them email expressing my concerns that we have not recieve any letter from them since November 2012 that my wife had her interview still nothing from them. Then i went to my PM to send them mail but he is doing nothing and anytime i called he says "oh i just send them email and i have to wait for their reply which takes time" but still nothing. Therefore, could anyone gives me any advice on how to handle this difficult situation. I have seen few lawyers just paying consultation fees and they all say i can't do anything without recieving the refusal letter from the visa office. Thanks in advance