+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

MrsWang

Jan 20, 2020
After a grueling 7.5 hours. The judge reserved her judgment. The Minister Counsel did his job quite well. He pointed out discrepancy in dates. Also he was aggressive in finding specifics from the appelant. And if the applicant and appellant did not have the exact same answers he made it seem that the applicant didn't know enough about the appellant and thus didn't "care to learn" and just wanted to come solely for immigration. This was the hard day in mine and hubby life. And this is with a lawyer. If you are not a good speaker or need any translation....Please hire a lawyer if you want a chance in winning. This is my opinion.

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
After a grueling 7.5 hours. The judge reserved her judgment. The Minister Counsel did his job quite well. He pointed out discrepancy in dates. Also he was aggressive in finding specifics from the appelant. And if the applicant and appellant did not have the exact same answers he made it seem that the applicant didn't know enough about the appellant and thus didn't "care to learn" and just wanted to come solely for immigration. This was the hard day in mine and hubby life. And this is with a lawyer. If you are not a good speaker or need any translation....Please hire a lawyer if you want a chance in winning. This is my opinion.
Thank you for the update , as you mentioned it was not that comfortable hearing , what decision they made or you still waiting .

Happy1064

Jul 3, 2020
Hiii Friends im new here.
I applied 3 times SOWP as my wife Canada in Study permit..
2 refusal- your spouse not bona fide full time student but she is getting more than 90% marks
Last refusal on 10 September 2020, that yours spouse study less than 6 months
Long processing time is not our fault

more than 20 weeks gone to last meet my wife..

please suggest me. Any request or appeal to CIC for temporary residence Visa
Spouse Open Work Permit
Please reply ?

Advance Thanks

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Hiii Friends im new here.
I applied 3 times SOWP as my wife Canada in Study permit..
2 refusal- your spouse not bona fide full time student but she is getting more than 90% marks
Last refusal on 10 September 2020, that yours spouse study less than 6 months
Long processing time is not our fault

more than 20 weeks gone to last meet my wife..

please suggest me. Any request or appeal to CIC for temporary residence Visa
Spouse Open Work Permit
Please reply ?

Advance Thanks
Hey!
i know that usually you cannot do an appeal for temporary residence Visa.. https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=422&top=16
You can try and talk to the mp of your discrit.. the member of parliament. Sometimes they can help you and give you some advice..

Reactions: Happy1064

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
What is your opinion about the decision, will you win or lose?

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
2018/10/09 Application denied
2018/10/20 Appeal
2019/06 First hearing
2019/12 Second hearing
2020/01 Appeal allowed
2020/02 Document and medical request
Hey
Did you get your passport back,
Which in which country is your Visa centre.

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Hi everyone, I was giving a date to appear for hearing in November. Pls I want to know if it is compulsory to put my wife who is residing outside Canada as a witness.Thanks

MrsWang

Jan 20, 2020
Really don't think there's any update yet.... just sitting here patiently waiting for some positive feedback in regards to a denied sponsorship appeal which I had on the 2nd of March 2020.
Hopefully soon people will start hearing from the cic .
Did you get a decision?

MrsWang

Jan 20, 2020
No but when i went to my appeal it got post poned because the chairperson asked if myself, my lawyer and thr minster council if we had a copy of the CBSA file and neither of us didnt. When we contacted IAD they said they did receive it in JAN 2020 but forgot to send it out to the parties. I was sup3r furious because of the time they have wasted as if COVID wasnt enough time waste.
Now i am waiting for them to send it to me and give a new appeal date.

Has anyone who have gone through appeals received this type of document? Its from the canada border services agency????
I would recommend you hire representation. I have gone through the appeal and it was very difficult process. My lawyer was invaluable with coaching us to prepare and completing all the affidavit and documents.

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......