+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Hally1

May 6, 2019
I saw this on the visa office website in Nigeria, so I think visas are been given in VAC office.
  • 04 August 2020
    The Canada VAC in "Lagos" is closed to the public, but will provide passport return services via courier only with effect from 20th July 2020 (Monday & Wednesday from 9:00 to 15:00). A VAC representative will contact applicants whose passports are ready to be returned and will provide further details regarding how passports will be returned to applicants via the courier service provided by the VAC.
Yes. I called them for 2 weeks. I was told they are not open for passport collection. Had to use accra VAC office based on cic advice

Reactions: Mozilla123

Adamnagah

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
A hearing is scheduled for my wife in Toronto. But. They said they said to her as you want if want your husband with you by. Video call. Or. If you do not want. It’s up to you. This. Good ?

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Hey everyone
Any good news, any pa
A hearing is scheduled for my wife in Toronto. But. They said they said to her as you want if want your husband with you by. Video call. Or. If you do not want. It’s up to you. This. Good ?
Am not 100% sure but I think is good to be on video call while they're busy with the hearing.

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Is it benificial to go to local MP regarding immiration and appeal matters??
I contacted my MP and this was the response:
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation some IRCC offices are currently operating with critical staff only. To support officers working to help clients with urgent applications, we ask for your collaboration in contacting us for urgent matters only.

Also note that, given the impacts of COVID-19, we are unable to provide accurate processing times for open applications. View
how COVID-19 is affecting IRCC services for the most recent information to help you better assist your constituents.

We appreciate you understanding and collaboration.

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......