LANDED..........
N/A
Nothing at my end.

AOR Oct 2018
Refusal- Mar 2019
Appeal allowed - Jan 2020
Updated forms/med/pcc-Mar 2020
No update since then from Mississauga
Okay thank you, because CIC promise to start giving 6,000 visa from Oct, Nov and Dec, it's look like it will be a waiting game again.

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Appeal allowed on Nov 4, 2019.
Updated forms/Medical done on December 9, 2019
No update since from Mississauga.. even on my cleGC, the security check didn’t begin yet..
Does anyone have the same thing? Or am I the only one?

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Appeal allowed on Nov 4, 2019.
Updated forms/Medical done on December 9, 2019
No update since from Mississauga.. even on my cleGC, the security check didn’t begin yet..
Does anyone have the same thing? Or am I the only one?
Were are you from, are you in Canada or are you outside Canada, why do they do that because your medical will expire next month, if your appeal is allowed why can they just give you the Visa than let you wait until your medical expire. I don't understand the CIC staff, is not easy to get a sponsorship Visa , why is it so difficult to go back to Canada ones you are out of Canada, I apply for my sponsorship application in 2016 and I did my medicals as follows 2016,2017,2018 and August 2019 they refused my Visa, other countries like UK and USA doesn't take that long to issue a visa when it's come to spouse sponsorship..

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Were are you from, are you in Canada or are you outside Canada, why do they do that because your medical will expire next month, if your appeal is allowed why can they just give you the Visa than let you wait until your medical expire. I don't understand the CIC staff, is not easy to get a sponsorship Visa , why is it so difficult to go back to Canada ones you are out of Canada, I apply for my sponsorship application in 2016 and I did my medicals as follows 2016,2017,2018 and August 2019 they refused my Visa, other countries like UK and USA doesn't take that long to issue a visa when it's come to spouse sponsorship..
I’m in Canada and my husband is in Lebanon.. this is so weird I don’t understand why they do this.. I called my MP yesterday and when she contacted IRCC they told her that nothing new has happened and that my file is in CPC Mississauga and that CPC Ottawa is also working on our file.. but nothing has happened since the Medical.. she’s gonna see what she can do.. what happened in your case?

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
I’m in Canada and my husband is in Lebanon.. this is so weird I don’t understand why they do this.. I called my MP yesterday and when she contacted IRCC they told her that nothing new has happened and that my file is in CPC Mississauga and that CPC Ottawa is also working on our file.. but nothing has happened since the Medical.. she’s gonna see what she can do.. what happened in your case?
I file an appeal and am still waiting.

Reactions: Lisaexpat

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Waiting to hear if our case will be resolved through ADR. We should know by the beginning of December hopefully.

Mozilla123

Feb 20, 2019
Nothing at my end.

AOR Oct 2018
Refusal- Mar 2019
Appeal allowed - Jan 2020
Updated forms/med/pcc-Mar 2020
No update since then from Mississauga
I was asked to update additional family form we put our address wrong. On the letter they wrote this is our last warning and they won’t send anymore mail. They gave us 90 days to correct it. Which we did and I paid a lawyer to go through it ensuring there is no mistake. Finger crossed now

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
I was asked to update additional family form we put our address wrong. On the letter they wrote this is our last warning and they won’t send anymore mail. They gave us 90 days to correct it. Which we did and I paid a lawyer to go through it ensuring there is no mistake. Finger crossed now
What is your timeline?

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Hi, ones your appeal is allowed do they process it in Canada or do they send some files back to the Canadian High Commission in your country of birth ,and some files they process in Canada or how does it work. Thank you...