+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

VJ2012

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Which Visa office? and what is the last update you got?

I am in the same boat, won appeal in Jan 2020
CPC missisauga - Outland allowed appeals st the moment, as no transfer has happened yet.
Medical and additional docs are received , since Mar2020

Reactions: mex88

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My woman won't appealing she wants to divorce what i'm going to do with her
If she won't be appealing and is divorcing you, then you can't be approved for PR through family sponsorship.

You will have to qualify for PR on your own through an immigration program like Express Entry.

I will

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
My wife came to India 13years ago and ended up into a forced- fraud marriage. After a month, she got her passport back but was threatened by the guys family. She came back to Canada and his other family members who live in Canada kept a tab on her. Out of fear for her safety and her families, she kept mum. The guy had an interview and failed. He was denied visa. After a few years, he ended up getting married to a girl in India and has 2kids with her. After 13years and a 7year long distance relationship, we got married (I live in India). My wife came 3times to India for me. We applied for spousal sponsorship. Her side sponsor eligibility passed. We had interview. She came to India to be with me for interview. After 14 long months of of playing the waiting game, the results came as a refusal.
Plz help us

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
My wife came to India 13years ago and ended up into a forced- fraud marriage. After a month, she got her passport back but was threatened by the guys family. She came back to Canada and his other family members who live in Canada kept a tab on her. Out of fear for her safety and her families, she kept mum. The guy had an interview and failed. He was denied visa. After a few years, he ended up getting married to a girl in India and has 2kids with her. After 13years and a 7year long distance relationship, we got married (I live in India). My wife came 3times to India for me. We applied for spousal sponsorship. Her side sponsor eligibility passed. We had interview. She came to India to be with me for interview. After 14 long months of of playing the waiting game, the results came as a refusal.
Plz help us
whats time line

Bhuvi229

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
I appealed in April 2019 and won in Jan 2020.
Hope that helps .
Hi
We got refusal letter of 2 days back because of the reason my husband didn’t mention marital status in the interview of him unfortunately before he get pr in one month
Anyone please tell me
If we appeal , can u suggest any good lawyer and is there it really succeed in such case
Is this happened to anybody

Bhuvi229

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Beirut Office
Applied Jan 2018
Refused on May 2018
Appeal on June 2018
Appeal won on october 2019
Documents submitted and received on november 2019
Requested list of travels on Jan 2020
Background check started on Jan 28 - 2020
What is ur reason for refusal ? Plese let me know . It will help us

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Hi
We got refusal letter of 2 days back because of the reason my husband didn’t mention marital status in the interview of him unfortunately before he get pr in one month
Anyone please tell me
If we appeal , can u suggest any good lawyer and is there it really succeed in such case
Is this happened to anybody
How did your husband get his PR?
When did he land (activate his PR) in Canada?
When were you married?