+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey folks, can anyone access their data on GCkey?

I can log in but no information about data like medicals, biometrics and back check displays. It says no data for the last 2 weeks.

Adamnagah

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
My application. Back from Paris to Canada. And they sent us copy from our application. And the reason the reject. What the next step and. How long to take

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application. Back from Paris to Canada. And they sent us copy from our application. And the reason the reject. What the next step and. How long to take
why did they reject you?

Next step is to appeal the decision to IAD.

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
. I did interview in Paris and they rejected me. They believe I just want go to live in Canada. And the wife older than me this big reason
so your spouse have to appeal the decision. Normally you will receive a letter telling you instructions on appeal. I believe you have a month after rejection.

monty007

Jan 8, 2018
Actually me and my wife had an interview in delhi in april 2019 and the officer refused with reason saying marriage is not genuine . And i won the ADR appeal in Oct 2019 .
Hello bro
How the process to appeal?
Did you hire any lawyer and after you apply for appeal do you need to give any interview ?

VJ2012

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Hi,

Has anyone who after winning the appeal and currently has file ( after submission of docs) with CPC Mississauga got any update. E.g back ground chk started or medical received or file transferred .
I am trying to know if Outland allowed spousal appeal division has started reviewing our files,
thanks and may god give us patience in such tough times.

Reactions: Teepayne

unin_vn

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hi,

Has anyone who after winning the appeal and currently has file ( after submission of docs) with CPC Mississauga got any update. E.g back ground chk started or medical received or file transferred .
I am trying to know if Outland allowed spousal appeal division has started reviewing our files,
thanks and may god give us patience in such tough times.
DEAR
when you apply for appeal ?
how long does it take to go to court?