+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

jamesroy23

Dec 15, 2013
Hello,

I have applied for an appeal for a denied spousal sponsorship in January and have received confirmation from IAD that they received it and has asked to send other supporting documents in march. I check my bank account and I see a refund of the PR fees in february. Any one has this experience? I never sign the paged to ask for refund since I am appealing the sponsorship. I have emailed IAD to see if theres anything there. But no reply for over 2 weeks now.

Ajmal Ashfaq

Feb 7, 2019
I m Pakistani married from Canada .. we got refusal letter bcz of age difference and court marriage .. I want to make an appeal could u pleez help me .. what is it's procedure .. we are worried we spent so much for this purpose

Ajmal Ashfaq

Feb 7, 2019
hi hambzik ,
the appeal process timeline almost the same, but , after the appeal allowed ,
when the file comes beck to the the visa office from canada , it moves fast , in New dehli ,
as such other visa offices .
Could u pleez tell me what is appeal method .. I want to do this for our family spouse

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
I m Pakistani married from Canada .. we got refusal letter bcz of age difference and court marriage .. I want to make an appeal could u pleez help me .. what is it's procedure .. we are worried we spent so much for this purpose
You have 30 days to file your appeal to the IAD, they usually send you the appeal form with the refusal letter. You will need the fill the form and sign and submit the form with a copy of the refusal letter. I believe now you can submit thru email. You can get more info on this link. https://irb-cisr.gc.ca/en/forms/Pages/notice-of-appeal-sponsorship.aspx#mb-pnl

Easybwoy

Feb 25, 2020
My wife's adr meeting was cancelled until further notice, we had a call 2 days ago that they are going to do that on phone. Anyone here with the same situation. Thank you

Reactions: Teepayne