+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
Subsection 5(b)(i) of the immigration and refugee protection regulations states that for the purpose of these regulations ,a foreign national shall not be considered

(B) the spouse of a person if
(i) the foreign national or the person was,at the time of thier marriage , the spouse of another person

What is meaninng of this section
that means at the time of marriage , the person was already married

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
Need help please........

I am from India.

Sequence of action:
1. Traditional marriage ceremony in 2015 but did not register the marriage legally until late 2016.

2. Visitor visa applied in mid-2016 through an immigration consultant, not sure if he put Single or Married in it but consider the worst case scenario as ‘Single’. Later the visitor visa got rejected.

3. Applied for Outland Spousal application in 2019.

Question: Any chance declaring single in the visitor visa which got rejected anyways, would impact the ongoing spousal application?
Did you get Divorce because you were married in 2015 ?

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Hello everyone,

Hope you all are doing well during this difficult time.
My appeal is coming up in a month. I would love it if i can get advice as a i am freaking out. I really want this to work. I would love to reunite with my spouse asap :(

Who has brought witnessess? do they help and are sufficient?

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

Hope you all are doing well during this difficult time.
My appeal is coming up in a month. I would love it if i can get advice as a i am freaking out. I really want this to work. I would love to reunite with my spouse asap :(

Who has brought witnessess? do they help and are sufficient?

Hello Erum,

I am sure you will win it!

I did mine without a lawyer and brought my cousin as a witness. They did not even speak to him as I answered all their questions.

It took around 3 hours, they asked lots of questions about dates we met, where we went, specific things that you should know about your spouse. Also they questioned my wife friends, family etc. They asked questions from the blue book, so make sure you address any reason outlined in your blue book on why they rejected you, be specific, honest and straight to the point. Make sure you know any little details about your spouse etc. Just read the blue book well enough and your answers must match with your spouse.

If you need any help, you can message me.

magnum4

Apr 11, 2018
I got denied marriage not genuine
So can i reapply no problem right
Anyone here has the same situation
Give me some information about it thanks

magnum4

Apr 11, 2018
HI there
did you receive the refusal letter ?
and you can appeal too
are you in canada
Yes i received the refusal letter
Iam outside
So i can reapply no problem
2 years ago
From 2018/11
I heard if i can apply again as long
With reasons
Do you have what'sup add me

I will

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Gudmorning friends.....What is meaning of these section....Subsection 12(1)
Paragraph 117(1)(a)
Subsection 5 (b) (i)

MrsWang

Jan 20, 2020
Hello Erum,

I am sure you will win it!

I did mine without a lawyer and brought my cousin as a witness. They did not even speak to him as I answered all their questions.

It took around 3 hours, they asked lots of questions about dates we met, where we went, specific things that you should know about your spouse. Also they questioned my wife friends, family etc. They asked questions from the blue book, so make sure you address any reason outlined in your blue book on why they rejected you, be specific, honest and straight to the point. Make sure you know any little details about your spouse etc. Just read the blue book well enough and your answers must match with your spouse.

If you need any help, you can message me.

MrsWang

Jan 20, 2020
Our appeal is Sept 25. I asked if my husband can attend in person but it was denied. At least they answered. I have a lawyer but I am very nervous about being grilled for 3 hours as Im not very articulate and forget dates. My 13 year old daughter is my witness and I'm worried for her as well. Although she is a better public speaker than I am. Any support or advice please?..

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Question: Any chance declaring single in the visitor visa which got rejected anyways, would impact the ongoing spousal application?
Yes there is a very small chance it could impact negatively, if he misrepresented on a visitor visa regarding his marriage to you.
It depends if the IO reviewing your case is a Gestapo style investigator.
Ircc frowns upon misrepresentation.

hamid_bashir

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
that means at the time of marriage , the person was already married
You need to have divorce in Canadian Court or full proof of divorce from your country if you are a Muslim, then according to Muslim family ordinance will be accepted but they will need full proof such as your notice to union council, then union council 3 notices to you and your spouse and then final Talaq certificate.

Reactions: Erum.shahzadi

MrsWang

Jan 20, 2020
My file was rejected because my wife is 30 years older than me and now we are in the appeal . Is there any hope
Our situation:
7 years younger husband never married, wife widowed with 2 kids. Met online initially and during travel. Therefore denied as my husband is from China and they suspect not genuine and the immigration interviewer asked many times if we were introduced. Not believing us.

You can consult an immigration lawyer. They usually charge $400 for the consult and then if you hired them it will get deducted from the fees.