+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
if it was celender days then it should be answered to you.but as far as i think its working days and your working days will be comleted next week and hope fully you will get positive answer next week Inshah Allah

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
demme343 said:
if it was celender days then it should be answered to you.but as far as i think its working days and your working days will be comleted next week and hope fully you will get positive answer next week Inshah Allah
thanks

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
Hi Friends,

What is process time to get a visa application paper based ?

My parents sent their paper based application on 21 Feb 2017 and today we got email that your passport has been dispatched to visa center and request to pick up.

is it rejected or approved ? dont know only take 10 days ??? ???

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Then hope fully they have got visa inshah Allal do share with us when you get back papers we are waiting for your answer

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
demme343 said:
good and good luck too .lets see what they do with my application .keep in touch when you get response .what what happned.now a days they take 33 days acording to website and you should always only count working days do not inlcude holidays like saturday sunday etc
thnx
regards
[/quote

Why has CIC switched from business days to calendar days to communicate its service standards?

CIC has switched from business days to calendar days so that service standards are clear and easy to understand. Calendar days are more meaningful. Now, you do not need to account for public holidays or weekends when looking at service standards. Also, using calendar days makes it easier for CIC to plan and track its processes fairly and transparently.

Omair ali

Mar 4, 2017
Hello dear
I want to apply TRV along with my family from Dubai.. in fact I am confused about one thing that me and my wife got our visa rejected in year 2001 from Islamabad,, now should we have to indicate this rejection in our application. Moreover, I applied USA visa from Islamabad and lucklily got approval.

FreeHelp4Pakistanis said:
Dear all Pakistani brothers and sisters,
kindly,join this thread to discuss all your queries, difficulties and problems regarding Canadian TRV(temporary residence visa).
This thread's sole purpose is to help each other,nothing else.
Regards

Omair ali

Mar 4, 2017
Hello dear
I want to apply TRV along with my family from Dubai.. in fact I am confused about one thing that me and my wife got our visa application rejected in year 2001 from Islamabad,, now should we have to indicate this rejection in our new application being submitted in Dubai. Moreover, in month of Feb,2017, during my annual leave, we (me and my family) applied USA visa from Islamabad and got it approved.
With new TRV application do we have to fill/attach Statutory Declration of common law union or no need...
Your helpful and advise shall be highly appreciated.

waqar.ahmad150 said:
This is a good idea for all pakistanis which face many difficulties during visit visa from CHC Islamabad. I am sure that our seniors will also join this thread also Inshallah.

Regards
Waqar
(Canada TRV Approved for two years)

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Ak84 we are waiting for your response what happned to your parents visa .when you get passports do let us informe in fourm of there results

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Omair ali said:
Hello dear
I want to apply TRV along with my family from Dubai.. in fact I am confused about one thing that me and my wife got our visa application rejected in year 2001 from Islamabad,, now should we have to indicate this rejection in our new application being submitted in Dubai. Moreover, in month of Feb,2017, during my annual leave, we (me and my family) applied USA visa from Islamabad and got it approved.
With new TRV application do we have to fill/attach Statutory Declration of common law union or no need...
Your helpful and advise shall be highly appreciated.

Yes you should mention your first refusal .

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
Hi All,

my dad n mom got visa .... :D they processed in 10 days (paper based application).

best of you luck guys.