+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

niklayteritalashme

Jun 6, 2016
AOA Fellows,

Anyone who has recently applied for Parents visit visa kindly share documents he/she attached or checklist. Moreover does its mandatory to attach ticket with TRV application.

Ahmedkahloon

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Hi
Congrats who got the visa
I am an international student in canada applied for my wife in may
Biometrics done on 30th of may after that didnt get any response...
Anyone who"s in same line
And probably how maximum time will they take
I knew that much time they didnt take but dont know why they r taking so long
Anyone who can guide in that case will b highly apricte plz...
Any clue

fahdakram

Dec 16, 2016
Canada visit/Pakistanis Students want to apply in Germany

Respected Members,

I hope my post find you in good nick . I have urgent query regarding Canadian visit Visa application from Germany. My brief profile is International student doing Msc Economics & Finance From Germany and my German visa is until until October 2018 also has valid UK visit visa till June 2017. I already once to London and also visited Switerzland, Norway, Paris , Belgium , Itlay and Austria in last and 1.5 years during free time but being in schengen zone there are no immigration stamps on passport for this travel .
On

About employment I am working for Ministy of Overseas Pakistanis since September 2010 to date and nowadays on ex-Pakistan study leave till march 2017. About bank statement I have almost 15000 CAD in my Deutsche bank account. I am not doing any job here in Germany .

The most important thing is I already have once USA visit visa rejected in may 2016( got nervous in total 1 min Interview ).My humble request to respected members and experts of this group is that please advice me about chances of getting Canadian visit visa taking into account the above mentioned facts and whether I apply it from Germany or it's better if I apply it from Pakistan. The visa is required purely for tourism purposes as there is no immediate relative is already in Canada.

Regards
Fahd

steph_2015

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Salam,

I wonder if anybody's parents showed their parent's ties as business owners? As in Pakistan, small businesses do not have to mandatory apply for business registration. Given that the Canadian officer and the application for tourist visa requires that, can anyone provide any possible suggestion or legal document that can be used for the "business registration" evidence for Pakistani parents wanting to visit their children?

Thank you very much for all your help in advance. Bless you all.

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Salam all, some urgent request, shuould i must submit ,shedule 1 , form for applying tourist visa from pakistan paper based

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Hey guys,

Has anyone here made his/her police certificate from Karachi?

If yes, can you please guide how did you go about it?

IABooti

Mar 21, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
Med's Request
27-2-2012
Med's Done....
31-3-2012
Passport Req..
01-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2013
LANDED..........
25-3-2013
Salam, I intend to apply for TRV. Is it mandatory to attach ticket with TRV application ? And can we get refundable tickets ?

Rustam123

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th april 2014
Doc's Request.
15 jan 2015
Nomination.....
18 feb 2014
AOR Received.
05 june 2014
File Transfer...
25 july 2014
Med's Request
13 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
26 Feb 2015 ( 3rd Line updated on 7 March 2015)
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
26 march 2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 april 2015
LANDED..........
15 May 2015
IABooti said:
Salam, I intend to apply for TRV. Is it mandatory to attach ticket with TRV application ? And can we get refundable tickets ?
Its not mandatory and don't buy. Only ask travel agency to give you dummy ticket for visa application and its free.

snasir123

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
AOA all ,

I am on Post Grad work permit which is valid till Oct 2019. I am married and my wife is in Pakistan. I want to apply her visa before submitting my Express entry

Should I apply her Visit visa or Spouse open work permit.

Please someone give me honest advice. I have so many people saying go for work permit and other people says apply for visit visa.

Thanks,

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
snasir123 said:
AOA all ,

I am on Post Grad work permit which is valid till Oct 2019. I am married and my wife is in Pakistan. I want to apply her visa before submitting my Express entry

Should I apply her Visit visa or Spouse open work permit.

Please someone give me honest advice. I have so many people saying go for work permit and other people says apply for visit visa.

Thanks,
SOWP is preferred. Even if you apply for TRV. DO NOT apply for short term less than six months TRV. That would surely be refused.

Your spouse does not plan to visit you. She intends to live with you for as long as you are there.

Once you specify in TRV duration - long term more than six months, it would require medicals and take the same processing time as SOWP.

Since you are undergoing all of this, why not get work approval too while you are also providing all profile details like education and work experience of spouse (if any).

Irrespective, short term visit trv is the wrong choice and will almost certainly be refused.

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
Re: Canada visit/Pakistanis Students want to apply in Germany

fahdakram said:
Respected Members,

I hope my post find you in good nick . I have urgent query regarding Canadian visit Visa application from Germany. My brief profile is International student doing Msc Economics & Finance From Germany and my German visa is until until October 2018 also has valid UK visit visa till June 2017. I already once to London and also visited Switerzland, Norway, Paris , Belgium , Itlay and Austria in last and 1.5 years during free time but being in schengen zone there are no immigration stamps on passport for this travel .
On

About employment I am working for Ministy of Overseas Pakistanis since September 2010 to date and nowadays on ex-Pakistan study leave till march 2017. About bank statement I have almost 15000 CAD in my Deutsche bank account. I am not doing any job here in Germany .

The most important thing is I already have once USA visit visa rejected in may 2016( got nervous in total 1 min Interview ).My humble request to respected members and experts of this group is that please advice me about chances of getting Canadian visit visa taking into account the above mentioned facts and whether I apply it from Germany or it's better if I apply it from Pakistan. The visa is required purely for tourism purposes as there is no immediate relative is already in Canada.

Regards
Fahd
AOA fahdakram,

What were the refusal points in your USA visa and from where you had applied (Germany/Pakistan)? Did you applied alone or with family?

According to my experience, you should apply Canadian Visit Visa from your home country i.e Pakistan due to your current immigration status.
Thank You.

snasir123

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
fkl said:
SOWP is preferred. Even if you apply for TRV. DO NOT apply for short term less than six months TRV. That would surely be refused.

Your spouse does not plan to visit you. She intends to live with you for as long as you are there.

Once you specify in TRV duration - long term more than six months, it would require medicals and take the same processing time as SOWP.

Since you are undergoing all of this, why not get work approval too while you are also providing all profile details like education and work experience of spouse (if any).

Irrespective, short term visit trv is the wrong choice and will almost certainly be refused.
I can still apply for her work permit if she is not even working in Pakistan ?