Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi Omer83,

Congrats on ur TRV.

Could you please briefly describe your purpose of travel, duration and how who showed ties in Pakistan. so we can understand what the visa officer is looking for.

It would be very helpful for us. Thanks!

amprock83

Oct 9, 2016
A count ant said:
thank you !

Do you think my Travel History is on an acceptable level or more is required ? :)
Just take full copy of your passport and attach / upload with application !! ... .

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
amprock83 said:
Just take full copy of your passport and attach / upload with application !! ... .
Thank you.

My US visa is in old passport. Should i just send the copy of the same or there is a relevant section where i can provide travel info?

amprock83

Oct 9, 2016
A count ant said:
Thank you.

My US visa is in old passport. Should i just send the copy of the same or there is a relevant section where i can provide travel info?
Sorry for late response.
My US visa was also on old passport, What I did, I took photocopy of that visa and attached with submission.
U have to take copies of previous passport also (only information page, containing passport number etc) and take photocopies of in and out stamps when u traveled to US ....
It might help and make case strong...
This is what I felt .. Other experienced members might help you better

abdulx100

Nov 1, 2016
can CIC islamabd send me the scan(photocopy) of my passport if i requested them? and in how many days they will reply me? i need it for my medical exam? PLease HELP anyone!!!!

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi. which request for trv is processed faster: online or paper?

Apr 6, 2015
Hi there Brothers and Sisters

I'm trying to apply for TRV form karachi pakistan, for my family of 6 memebers
My brother live in canada as a citizen, he gave me invitation letter
I also showed 80,000$ in bank account
I write 1 month duration to stay.
I added leave of absence letter from my company

now i'm concern about the Purpose of Travel..........

I'll going to add my ties like my job and property in it, but i have been reading around that i have to tell them like this below
Purpose of Travel is a detailed Itinerary (ideally day-by-day with expense estimates in CAD).... for eg: to do some sightseeing, to meet relatives/friends, etc

problem me and my bro haven't made any plans, i'll visit places in canada with my family by my own, he'll do he job, so what should i do, plz help me in this, thanks

faisal892

May 11, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
April 16, 2013
Med's Done....
May 23, 2013
Hi,

I am stuck in a problem and need your advice. I hope that you will help.

We are family of four plus my mother who is 60+. I got immigration in 2015 and visited Canada for a month and then we came back. Now i am planning to move to Canada permanently but I can not leave my mother back home because there is nobody to take care of her. I know that super visa is an option but for that I need to be in Canada and my one year income from Canadian sources need to be above the minimum threshold. Since my mother is old and there is nobody to take care of her i can not wait for super visa.

Please if any expert could advice that what other options are available to me to take her to Canada. FYI, she is financially dependent on me and I will have to bear all expenses of travel and stay in Canada.

Regards

Faisal

niklayteritalashme

Jun 6, 2016
Alhumdolilah Fellows, My father has issued with 10 years Super visa, Jazak Allah khair for all those guided me through out this process.

SV Online Isb : 19 july
Bio metric : 21 July
Medical request :21 sep
Med passed : 5 oct
PPR: 01 Nov
PP submitted : 03 Nov
PP Received : 08 Nov

atif4455

Nov 8, 2016
niklayteritalashme said:
Alhumdolilah Fellows, My father has issued with 10 years Super visa, Jazak Allah khair for all those guided me through out this process.

SV Online Isb : 19 july
Bio metric : 21 July
Medical request :21 sep
Med passed : 5 oct
PPR: 01 Nov
PP submitted : 03 Nov
PP Received : 08 Nov
Mashallah bahi apko mubarik ho.
i am also planing to apply visit visa. can u help me ? i will be very thankful to you.
kindly whatsapp me here +923071031257

Smela

Mar 17, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I need your help. I sent my work permit for extensions and it is still in process. My question is that can I travel to Pakistan while my application for work permit is in process and once i get my work permit can I apply for the TRV from Pakistan?
As i will already have my work permit, will I get my TRV from Pakistan easily?

I have some personal issues due to which I have to visit my family.

Experienced people please give me some advice.

Really thankful.

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Dear Seniors,

I am a landed immigrant and my parents are applying for TRV. i have few questions appreciate any one can advise me.

1. Online or Paper application which is better way.
2. Is my father and mother have to apply separately.

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys need some help and advice:

Is it possible to apply for Parents Supervisa from home country (or online) and then submit the passports in US while visiting?

Or is it possible to apply for the Supervisa while you are visiting US for few months?

what could be the affect of doing the above on application result? if any. They got recent TRV refusal despite visiting US multiple times and Canada once without overstaying....based on family ties in canada / residence country and current employment situation (they are retired).

somey11

Nov 23, 2009
Lahore
NOC Code......
26011986 said:
Dear Seniors,

I am a landed immigrant and my parents are applying for TRV. i have few questions appreciate any one can advise me.

1. Online or Paper application which is better way. Online is best
2. Is my father and mother have to apply separately. (No need to apply separately )