Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Omer83 said:
Hello all,
I had applied for TRV to canada on 7 oct 2016. I just recieved message you can pick your passport. I heard it takes 40 to 50 days for ur application process but i recieved call and its only 11 days. My question is, is it a good sign or bad?
It was a paper based application posted from lahore visa application center. I visited twice to US and once my canada TRV was approved in 2010 but did not visit again in 2013 applied from US VISA REFUSED. again i have aplan to visit parents in united states, with tha i also want to visit cousins in toronto. Need what would will be outcome for my visa?
Fingers crossed.

When are u picking it up? Let us know the outcome of ur visa.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Human786 said:
MM345
What is im that spreadsheet linked with your signature?
Spousal sponsorship timeline of Pakistani applicants

Naeem381

Sep 24, 2016
i want to apply for canada visit visa i already visit UAE Malaysia Thailand now can i apply for canada or i have to visit more countries to make good travel history i am single i have strong bank statement and i have business in pakistan so can u tell me can i apply thanks

Human786

Oct 19, 2016
Naem bhai. I dont l know much but as by informations they dont accept tourist friendly countries like Malaysia,Thailand and uae as travel history. You have to visit europe,uk,canada to make travel history. Again i dont know much

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Human786 said:
MM345
Oh good. Is there any similar file fir trv's? I applied on 4th of October. No news yet.
I dont know.

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
Hi All,

Good to see thread for Pakistanis here :)

I am planning to apply for Tourist Visa for me, my wife and my half year old infant. I want to visit my brother who lives there with family and several old friends who live in Ontario.

The Good:
- I have traveled to US for studies for 3 years back in 1999 - 2002 + Been to Dubai once a year for the past 3 years on tourist visa + Traveled once to Saudi Arabia to visit my family in Riyadh
- Now I live in Islamabad and work in a small company but I work as a Manager and earn around 120,000
- My brother is a Canadian citizen and have been in Canada for over a decade now

The Bad:
- I have only around 7 - 8k Canadian in savings
- My employer does not deduct Income Tax and hence I have no Tax returns

How bright are the chances?

amprock83

Oct 9, 2016
A count ant said:
Hi All,

Good to see thread for Pakistanis here :)

I am planning to apply for Tourist Visa for me, my wife and my half year old infant. I want to visit my brother who lives there with family and several old friends who live in Ontario.

The Good:
- I have traveled to US for studies for 3 years back in 1999 - 2002 + Been to Dubai once a year for the past 3 years on tourist visa + Traveled once to Saudi Arabia to visit my family in Riyadh
- Now I live in Islamabad and work in a small company but I work as a Manager and earn around 120,000
- My brother is a Canadian citizen and have been in Canada for over a decade now

The Bad:
- I have only around 7 - 8k Canadian in savings
- My employer does not deduct Income Tax and hence I have no Tax returns

How bright are the chances?
If your brother sends you an invitation letter, mentioning that he is inviting you and he will bear all the expenses
He should attach the support documents like, bank statement, his job reference letter, citizenship, home address etc.
Secondly, the support documents should be attached also to prove that is he is your brother. Like Birth certificate mentioning the father's name .
It will be a good support i think !!.. ...
You have to show strong relationship with the home country, It will show them that you have intentions to come back to home country.
You can show your home property papers, Kids school admission forms etc.

Good luck!

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
amprock83 said:
If your brother sends you an invitation letter, mentioning that he is inviting you and he will bear all the expenses
He should attach the support documents like, bank statement, his job reference letter, citizenship, home address etc.
Secondly, the support documents should be attached also to prove that is he is your brother. Like Birth certificate mentioning the father's name .
It will be a good support i think !!.. ...
You have to show strong relationship with the home country, It will show them that you have intentions to come back to home country.
You can show your home property papers, Kids school admission forms etc.

Good luck!
thank you !

Do you think my Travel History is on an acceptable level or more is required ? :)

Omer83

Oct 21, 2016
Applied on 7th of October, visa issued on 18th of october till the validity of my passport. Passport recievd today. It was a paper based application filed from lahore office. Processing really fast.

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
Omer83 said:
Applied on 7th of October, visa issued on 18th of october till the validity of my passport. Passport recievd today. It was a paper based application filed from lahore office. Processing really fast.
Congratulations buddy!

Can you please share some more info? your travel history? how much $ you showed etc?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Omer83 said:
Congrats on ur TRV.

Could you please briefly describe your purpose of travel, duration and how who showed ties in Pakistan. so we can understand what the visa officer is looking for.

It would be very helpful for us. Thanks!

niklayteritalashme

Jun 6, 2016
Fellows,

how much IOM Islamabad takes to send medical result and similarly when we get mycic update for same. TIA

Since no one reply on this meanwhile CIc updated status to Medical to Passed.

Now when we can expect for PPR

Timeline are

SV Online Isb : 19 july
Bio metric : 21 July
Medical request :21 sep
Med passed : 5 oct

Shammm124

Oct 25, 2016
AOA
My name is Sham. I am an international student from Pakistan living in Australia. I want to Visit my fiance who lives in Canada. I am planning to do a proper Engagement(Nekah) as we have not been able to do that yet. I have got my Semester break coming up in January where I will be free for a month and that is the time i am planning to come over. Mind you My fiance also happens to be my first Causin's daughter. Can anyone please brighten up my knowledge about the available options for me to get the Visit Visa? Any Sort of Information will muchly be appreciated.