18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
zoaib2 said:
Hello Guys. I need help. I will be applying for Canada Visitor Visa online from Pakistan. I have attached all the documents but i am confused in the purpose of travel section and in IMM5257 form in name of person or relative or institutions you want to visit in which it asks for the hotel booking and ticket and ask about relative?
1: Do i have to purchase tickets and book hotel?
2: And if visa rejects then?
3: I don't have any relative and i am not going to visit any institutions?

What about about the letter of explanation? how to make it? what is the format? what it includes. Please do help me.

Please help regarding this matter. Replies by all are appreciated.

Thanks in Advance..!! :) :) :)
AOA,

As you written that you are not going to meet any of your relative neither to visit any institution so Business and family visit in purpose of visit category would discard in IMM5257 form and only tourism purpose will left. So your purpose will be tourism and you will give your booking details in the form accordingly.

Secondly, you don't need to purchase return ticket however you must need to get hotel booking and travel itinerary.
Letter of explanation is simple letter which you will address it to Visa Section- High Commission of Islamabad and you will describe yourself (your status in home country i.e Occupation/Business Details) with purpose of visit details in the letter. Then you will explain the documents in numbering format which you will attach with the visa application form like passport copy, travel itinerary, booking detail, property/job/Business/tax related documents etc etc and so on.

Your third point is if visa rejects? then
if visa rejects then VO will notify the reasons of refusals and you can re-apply if you feel that you can respond against these refusals and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. Thank you.

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
Hello all
My mother has applied for visit visa on paper applicxation from karachi, after 6 weeks medical request was received and done 2 days ago.
I want to know is there chance of rejection after medical? normally how many days will it take for getting visa after medicals, passport was submitted with application.

Thanks

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hello fkl
I always read your post and answer which are always helpful to other.i applied 2 times and was rejected and i already had good travel history to Europe England gulf stats etc and with good business. Last time 2 years before when i was rejected you asked me to apply for gsm notes .i asked my brother in Canada and he did that when i got that papers it was surprising rejection for example like Number 1 visa officer said you are applying for one month and you did not mention who will take care for your business as in my online forms i clearly wrote 2 weeks not one month . 2nd he said porpouse of visit i clearly wrote to meet my real brother and to attend my nephew graduation cermoney in collage. its mean they didn't read my form.now after 2 years are completed after my rejection now my nephew nikkah will be done there and my elder brother wants to invite me .and they will send me invitation letter and also booking of community center papers.and in these 2 years i have lot of travel history for business to Europe 3 times, china almost 10 times, 3 times to Saudia & turkey . i have good income tax returns in fbr .My bank statement has lot of transactions.my balance is about 1 million at moment .i have one bank US $ account with worth $6000 US dollar from last 2 years no change.kindly guide me for trv,i will be thank full to you.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
demme343 said:
Hello fkl
I always read your post and answer which are always helpful to other.i applied 2 times and was rejected and i already had good travel history to Europe England gulf stats etc and with good business. Last time 2 years before when i was rejected you asked me to apply for gsm notes .i asked my brother in Canada and he did that when i got that papers it was surprising rejection for example like Number 1 visa officer said you are applying for one month and you did not mention who will take care for your business as in my online forms i clearly wrote 2 weeks not one month . 2nd he said porpouse of visit i clearly wrote to meet my real brother and to attend my nephew graduation cermoney in collage. its mean they didn't read my form.now after 2 years are completed after my rejection now my nephew nikkah will be done there and my elder brother wants to invite me .and they will send me invitation letter and also booking of community center papers.and in these 2 years i have lot of travel history for business to Europe 3 times, china almost 10 times, 3 times to Saudia & turkey . i have good income tax returns in fbr .My bank statement has lot of transactions.my balance is about 1 million at moment .i have one bank US $ account with worth $6000 US dollar from last 2 years no change.kindly guide me for trv,i will be thank full to you.
Sorry to hear that Demme,

If your prior refusal cited reasons in your notes do not match with your intended plan / provided info. You can very well mention this in your application politely suggesting something like "apparently visa officer mistook much info regarding your prior plans".

Over all your profile looks good and i hope you should get it this time. Apply in advance addressing all concerns VO mentioned last time.

All the best

Anoush

Aug 18, 2016
Hi
I have applied for mom supervisa.
Applied:27 July
Medical request :19 sep
Medical done: 21 sep
Still no response from them. Have bought insurance when applied.
Can anyone plz tel how long it fake usually and medical request means how many chances to get visa?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Dear fkl
Should i use agent or apply by self? And if i apply online i cannot load all documents even i merg then espicialy gsm notes and last time visa form to show wrong refusal.
Kindly advice me
Thanx

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi,

I have the following queries, hopefully some senior members can answer them:

1) We do submit original passport at the time of TRV application, so why are people getting PPRs?
2) I intend to submit a paper application via VSF, are the current processing time same as shown on the website i.e. 60 days?
3) What is the current success rate for Pakistani TRV, specially those who have spousal sponsorship in progress?

Thanks.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
demme343 said:
Dear fkl
Should i use agent or apply by self? And if i apply online i cannot load all documents even i merg then espicialy gsm notes and last time visa form to show wrong refusal.
Kindly advice me
Thanx
Applying yourself is better if you can read and follow instructions precisely and do some research when you are confused.

If you merge multiple documents into a single one while uploading, put a table of contents listing WHAT is included. Logically together docs should be there e.g. if you are uploading an experience letter and have attached additional docs to prove that, those should all be together in the same experience letter doc and not with say your ID pages.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
MM345 said:
Hi,

I have the following queries, hopefully some senior members can answer them:

1) We do submit original passport at the time of TRV application, so why are people getting PPRs?
2) I intend to submit a paper application via VSF, are the current processing time same as shown on the website i.e. 60 days?
3) What is the current success rate for Pakistani TRV, specially those who have spousal sponsorship in progress?

Thanks.
1. Only those get PPRs who have applied online and hence have only submitted scans of their papers.
2. It should be 60 for majority of cases (including quick refusals), but not unusual to take longer.
3. I don't know and don't believe much in CHANCES. They work by a set of guidelines. But refusals are pretty common for a long list of valid reasons. If you have a genuine case which makes sense for a short term TRV, you should eventually get it (having a spousal sponsorship in process is not exactly grounds for that). If not, then you are just taking a chance, which likely would produce the same result.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
fkl said:
1. Only those get PPRs who have applied online and hence have only submitted scans of their papers.
2. It should be 60 for majority of cases (including quick refusals), but not unusual to take longer.
3. I don't know and don't believe much in CHANCES. They work by a set of guidelines. But refusals are pretty common for a long list of valid reasons. If you have a genuine case which makes sense for a short term TRV, you should eventually get it (having a spousal sponsorship in process is not exactly grounds for that). If not, then you are just taking a chance, which likely would produce the same result.
Thanks a lot for your reply.

niklayteritalashme

Jun 6, 2016
AOA Countrymen,

My father applied for SV and following is timeline- I need to know how much time CIC take to send PPR after medical test done and passed. Thanking in anticipation.

App Date ( Online) : 17 july

Bio metric : 21 July

Med req: 22 sep oct

med passed : 07 oct

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Dear fellow countrymen,

I am currently in the U.S, on a visitor visa, and I am planning on applying for TRV.

Can any one here tag/post/pin the post or be kind enough to elaborate the process of TRV application?

And, is it advisable at all, to apply for TRV from USA?

Looking forward to hear from you.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
VFS global said they need two sets of documents( 1 original and 1 copy). should proof of relationship(photographs, communication etc) be provided twice as well?

Omer83

Oct 21, 2016
Hello all,
I had applied for TRV to canada on 7 oct 2016. I just recieved message you can pick your passport. I heard it takes 40 to 50 days for ur application process but i recieved call and its only 11 days. My question is, is it a good sign or bad?
It was a paper based application posted from lahore visa application center. I visited twice to US and once my canada TRV was approved in 2010 but did not visit again in 2013 applied from US VISA REFUSED. again i have aplan to visit parents in united states, with tha i also want to visit cousins in toronto. Need what would will be outcome for my visa?