+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

ilsa

Sep 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi bryanna & other Seniors,

Hope you all are fine .

Today i got an email before 3 hours stating that your applications has been updated please login to your account.....

But when i checked my cic account there is no update what does it mean?

Pl. Respond.

Asma12

Apr 13, 2016
ilsa said:

Hope you all are fine .

Today i got an email before 3 hours stating that your applications has been updated please login to your account.....

Pl. Respond.
Did u apply on 22nd of Aug ?

iaq07

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
ilsa said:

Hope you all are fine .

Pl. Respond.
This means VO has touch your application and when they do system generates this kind of email. Nothing to worry. Now u will get decision very soon. Good Luck

ilsa

Sep 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for reply one more thing my application is processing in abu dhabi and friday is non working day in UAE so did i get email today? Or embassy is open on friday?

shazy12000

Aug 26, 2016
Hi .i am just about to apply for trv with my som and wife. Just want to know is travling to uk twice and coming back home within the visa enough for travel history?
And leaving my elder son home while dont have any relitives in canda enoughy to prove family ties?
And i have a plotary farm plus a daily routine buisness and about 15000 CAD funds are enough for 15 days stay?
And what documents i need to prove my buisness. Please help. Thanx in advance

Asma12

Apr 13, 2016
Dear FLK and senior member plz help
I got email today that my passport has been dispatched. But they are not telling if its accepted or rejected. It was a paper application for visitor visa medial is not require for visit visa.
Please tell how do I confirm if its accepted or not

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Asma12 said:
Dear FLK and senior member plz help
I got email today that my passport has been dispatched. But they are not telling if its accepted or rejected. It was a paper application for visitor visa medial is not require for visit visa.
Please tell how do I confirm if its accepted or not
You cannot know that before receiving passports. All the best.

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
shazy12000 said:
Hi .i am just about to apply for trv with my som and wife. Just want to know is travling to uk twice and coming back home within the visa enough for travel history?
And leaving my elder son home while dont have any relitives in canda enoughy to prove family ties?
And i have a plotary farm plus a daily routine buisness and about 15000 CAD funds are enough for 15 days stay?
And what documents i need to prove my buisness. Please help. Thanx in advance
Dear Shazy,

What is your strong purpose of travel. Family ties in host country is week. you require a letter from chamber of commerce for business proof.

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed
maria_786 said:
hey guys my sis wants to apply for her husband's visitor visa, she already applied for his sponsorship in oct 2014 and still have not got the visa. what are the requirements and how long does it take normally my sis jst want to give it a try since they have a daughter he really wants to visit her too. what docs are required ? can some one send me link to follow
AOA,

As far as docs are concerned, attached her PR/Passport copy, if working then show job employment docs with details, husband status in home country like employment/Business related docs, property/tax related docs, bank statement, salary slips and a brief cover letter from your sister side if she is sponsoring her husband otherwise cover letter from her's husband side.

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed
somey11 said:
Can anybody share CBSA quesions at the point of entry?
My parents are coming on visitor visa...
Please share you experience.
Thanks
AOA,

Most of the time, they ask questions like
the purpose of visit, how long you will stay and question about items in luggage. I have visited Canada many times. Same questions they ask to the visitors.
Recently, I came to Toronto on 16 Sep 2016 and they asked me same questions.

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed
iaq07 said:
@waqar

Do they check items in your luggage as well by opening.
AOA,

if you mark any items on the declaration form then they will ask you about it on arrival otherwise they don't as per my experience.

zoaib2

Mar 21, 2016
Hello Guys. I need help. I will be applying for Canada Visitor Visa online from Pakistan. I have attached all the documents but i am confused in the purpose of travel section and in IMM5257 form in name of person or relative or institutions you want to visit in which it asks for the hotel booking and ticket and ask about relative?
1: Do i have to purchase tickets and book hotel?
2: And if visa rejects then?
3: I don't have any relative and i am not going to visit any institutions?

What about about the letter of explanation? how to make it? what is the format? what it includes. Please do help me.

Please help regarding this matter. Replies by all are appreciated.

Thanks in Advance..!! :) :) :)