+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

somey11

Nov 23, 2009
Lahore
NOC Code......
Can anybody share CBSA quesions at the point of entry?
My parents are coming on visitor visa...
Please share you experience.
Thanks

shazy12000

Aug 26, 2016
fkl said:
Provide good details of your current business, nature, income documents as well as your day to day involvement needed to run it.
Provide a detailed travel plan itinerary, where you intend to stay and approximately when you intend to come back. You don't have to stick to it, but it provides more detail to your actual intention.
You should have more than sufficient funds for this trip (i.e. your statement should have significantly more amount available than the cost of entire trip).
Clearly your child that you are leaving behind.
Chances are still hazy since tourist visit visa from Pakistan is tough (thanks to great deeds from our fellow countrymen in the past regarding immigration frauds) and generally they expect you to have visited several other places (US / UK / UAE etc.) for tourism only before hoping off to Canada.
Thanx for replying fkl. What if I don't have day to day involvement in my business? Will it weakens my case ?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
shazy12000 said:
Thanx for replying fkl. What if I don't have day to day involvement in my business? Will it weakens my case ?
You are welcome. Since you don't need to be there to manage it, technically you can illegally stay any where for extended periods of time. Hence yes it does decrease the importance of showing this business. But as a whole i am of the opinion that it is really hard to judge the scale and viability of a business for immigration purposes. So CIC doesn't pay too much attention to it for serving strong ties to home country.

As opposed to this, a very stable and well paid job in a recognized organization serves much stronger ties to home country, since it shows your work and earning potential and you cannot maintain that while being away.

Asma12

Apr 13, 2016
Did any one receive any reply regarding visitor visa? I applied on 10th Aug from Karachi.... Please share your timeline

ilsa

Sep 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied TRV online End of August
No Response.

Did you get any reply?
did you apply online or paper based.

niklayteritalashme

Jun 6, 2016
AOA Fellows,

One quick query does getting Medical request for Super visa is good /positive scene ? ( God forbid any chance of refusal after medical?)

Timeline
SV : Isb office online
Online App : 14 july
Bio metric : 20 july
medical req : 19 sep

BaderHussain1

Nov 15, 2014
Hey guys!
i am 29 years old karachi guy

I want to apply for visit visa, i have few things to discuss as i believe you guys have good expertise in here. I am currently working in a pvt bank as an HR officer. I have in 2 years contract with them, though my salary is not good but I have around 1 crore property on my name. I have been refused once for US visa in 2013 , i spent three months in Dubai last year.

1- I want to apply through agent ,would it give any better result if i apply through a Canadian consultant or should i go with lalani associates?

1- I have friends there too who are ready to host me ,Tell me should i tell about them in my application ? because few guys told me that dont show any relative or friends in canada if u want to have visit visa because they doubt you would not come back ?

Asma12

Apr 13, 2016
niklayteritalashme said:
AOA Fellows,

One quick query does getting Medical request for Super visa is good /positive scene ? ( God forbid any chance of refusal after medical?
Its really a good sign. There are rare chances of rejection as I have not heard up till now. Be positive

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
hey guys my sis wants to apply for her husband's visitor visa, she already applied for his sponsorship in oct 2014 and still have not got the visa. what are the requirements and how long does it take normally my sis jst want to give it a try since they have a daughter he really wants to visit her too. what docs are required ? can some one send me link to follow

Edmo guy Naveed

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Amb81 said:
hi. my visit visa got refused for two reasons
1. travel history
2. insufficient funds

i have attached the following documents
a. form
2. bank statements showing 12000CAD joint accounts with my mother
3. property
4. income tax doc.
5. visa facilitation letter by my employer
6. invitation letter

I was invited by my family friend in canada for 3 weeks and he was sponsoring my stay and tickets.
kindly guide me

AOA, dear
very basic points, you are visiting Canada and you are not buying your own air tickets and not booking a hotel. you are staying in your friend house and he is also paying for your travel. you should write a complete itinerary with some hotel bookings , not confirm hotels. in that itinerary you can show you will stay 2 or 3 days in your friends house during your trip.

niklayteritalashme

Jun 6, 2016
Asma12 said:
Its really a good sign. There are rare chances of rejection as I have not heard up till now. Be positive
Thanks Asma sis for info- Can you please confirm IOM Islamabad has given 20 days after med appointment . Its normal or should request for early check up keeping in view 30 days time for medical check up .

Asma12

Apr 13, 2016
niklayteritalashme said:
Thanks Asma sis for info- Can you please confirm IOM Islamabad has given 20 days after med appointment . Its normal or should request for early check up keeping in view 30 days time for medical check up .
Its normal I think as my mother in law got Medical request via email on 22nd April and appointment was given of 4th may. 30 days time frame is provided to applicant for giving their medical examination. And after that on 25th of of may she got her passport back.