Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
Aseer said:
Greetings,

Finally, I have got my TRV :)

It is multiple and valid until 2019. My question is now I want to apply for my wife and 3 kids, how possibly would i get the TRV visas for my family since I have already got it ?
can you please share your timelines.i submitted my mothers PP for TRV on 6th June. till today no response..... what could be the reason for such a delay???

ammarsaeed90

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2014
Doc's Request.
awaiting
Nomination.....
PER 24-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU 24-08-2015
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
I applied for my mother TRV on 6th June. till to date no response. everyone get response very early. please share ur suggestions why such a delay?? I have already forwarded an email to them for this delay.
and what are the chances for mother of a Canadian citizen to get TRV visa.
response awaiting

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
zahooralam said:
Salam every one ,I only want to know that when they refuse visa then they stamp your passport for refusal or not .?????
No - (unless it is some really special circumstances involving fraud of some kind).

Normally it would just come with a plain paper stating refusal with a list of printed reasons for refusal. Out of those, some would be highlighted / colored / checked that apply to the individual

azeemravian

Aug 2, 2014
Salam Everyone!

I permanently landed in Canada in May 16 as FSWP with wife and a two year son. I have got good job in my field and luckily its in the same company in which I used to work in Pakistan from 2012 and it is mentioned in the job offer letter as well. Now I need to apply for my mother visa, I have few questions in which I require your support

1. Should I apply for TRV or Super Visa?
2. What documents will I require to apply for any of the above visa?
3. Will the letter from MP or doctor be beneficial?

Some Facts:
1. Mother is widow but receiving pension
2. I can show $12000 in her account in Pakistan
3. I have two sisters living in Pakistan and mother is currently staying with them

Hope to get positive replies soon as I want to apply ASAP. Thanks in advance.
4. My wife is expecting

can_da

Dec 21, 2015
Hi Friends

Hope You are all well.

Like a brother mentioned above about New Burnswick Information session...It happened in Abu Dhabi and Dubai last week and now they have announced to organize such sessions same year in India.

I urge you all friends to email Session promotors at promotions@gnb.ca to request them to arrange one in Pakistan aswell after India!

These sessions are really helpfull and ITA for PNP is issues on spot during session.

You can find details on livinginnb.ca/

umerazizmalik

Jul 27, 2016
Hello Experts,

I have applied for a TRV on 22nd July, 2016 and submitted my bio-metrics at the VAC in Islamabad on 25th July, 2016. I had an invitation letter from my employers in Canada stating that I am being invited for a week's stay for a company function. And i shall be returning home after the period. I have also shared with my application my travel itinerary including all my travel tickets (flights & train). Although I do not have any previous travel history as I have never gone out of the country. The CIC website states an approximate 55 day processing time.

My questions are:
  • What are the chances of my TRV being accepted? From what I see in this thread, the chances of getting a visitor visa are quite less.
  • The event that I am supposed to attend is happening from the 19th of September. Are there any chances of my application being processed before that?
  • When the CIC ask for your passport, how long afterwards do you get it back with the Visa approved?

This is a very good thread helping out our compatriots. Please keep up the good work.

Regards
Umer

Danish421

Sep 6, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2004
LANDED..........
04-09-2004
Is anybody received Passport request the ones applied in May for SuperVisa?

What's current waiting timeline for passport after medical done?

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam Friends,

I want to apply visitors visa for my mother. My elder bro is canadian citizen. He is sending sponsor letter with his all income proofs. My mother has been to Saudia for Hajj twice a time.

Now, I am a newbie, I don't know what to do. Please help by answering the following questions.

1) I have to send a paper based visa application or an online application...?

2) Which forms are to be added to the application...?

3) How and where to pay the visa fee. At which stage, the visa fee shall be required to be paid, before application submission or when it will be requested by visa office

Thanx in advance!
Regards. .

umerazizmalik

Jul 27, 2016
ashmilwaqas said:
Salam Friends,

I want to apply visitors visa for my mother. My elder bro is canadian citizen. He is sending sponsor letter with his all income proofs. My mother has been to Saudia for Hajj twice a time.

Now, I am a newbie, I don't know what to do. Please help by answering the following questions.

1) I have to send a paper based visa application or an online application...?

2) Which forms are to be added to the application...?

3) How and where to pay the visa fee. At which stage, the visa fee shall be required to be paid, before application submission or when it will be requested by visa office

Thanx in advance!
Regards. .
Hello Ashmil,

First of all you need to go through the Come to Canada wizard and answer the questions to understand which type of visa does your mother qualify for. Google for Come to Canada and you should get a link to a page on the CIC website. Unfortunately I am not able to share the link in this post. At the end of the wizard, you will be automatically directed further. And all your questions will be answered through the process. It would allow you to submit your application online and also pay the fees online as well.

Regards

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umerazizmalik said:
Hello Ashmil,

First of all you need to go through the Come to Canada wizard and answer the questions to understand which type of visa does your mother qualify for. Google for Come to Canada and you should get a link to a page on the CIC website. Unfortunately I am not able to share the link in this post. At the end of the wizard, you will be automatically directed further. And all your questions will be answered through the process. It would allow you to submit your application online and also pay the fees online as well.

Regards
Thank you Umer for your guidence.

I have visited CIC Come To Canada As Visitor and found super visa for parents/grand parents.

Which visa is, comparatively, easy to get, 6 months visit visa or supervisa...!?

After filling the questionnaire, the result was "you may be eligible for visit visa." Is it normal result?

Online application requires biometric finger prints, I don't have biomatric device, how to do this boimatric stuff...!?

The scanner is needed to upload the documents, which documents are to be uploaded online...!?

What should be the answered of the question "do you want to apply for your family member"? I should say yes or no because visa application is being submitted by my mother, not by my bro in canada.

Do suggest...!
Thanks!
Regards.

umerazizmalik

Jul 27, 2016
ashmilwaqas said:
Which visa is, comparatively, easy to get, 6 months visit visa or supervisa...!?
Unfortunately I do not know. But I think both depend upon the circumstances and your application.

ashmilwaqas said:
After filling the questionnaire, the result was "you may be eligible for visit visa." Is it normal result?
Yes, it depends upon your answers.

ashmilwaqas said:
Online application requires biometric finger prints, I don't have biomatric device, how to do this boimatric stuff...!?
For biometrics, you will be called to a visa application centre. So you dont need to worry. This would be part of the process.

ashmilwaqas said:
The scanner is needed to upload the documents, which documents are to be uploaded online...!?
Again, this depends upon the type of visa and your circumstances. For my visit visa, I was required to submit my password and tickets. So I scanned and sent those.

ashmilwaqas said:
What should be the answered of the question "do you want to apply for your family member"? I should say yes or no because visa application is being submitted by my mother, not by my bro in canada.
I think the answer should be NO.

Regards
Umer

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
A visit visa is most certainly harder in almost all cases.

You are presenting minimum info and are getting the fastest processing time (relatively) to other application types and are claiming that you would leave Canada at the end of your planned stay.

It has to be a very strong profile with genuine need to travel, easy availability of funds for the trip and usually good past history of travel to other places as well.