+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

Hira389

Apr 5, 2016
Hello. I sent my passport along with the other required documents for Temporary resident visa stamping to CVAC Dusseldorf office Via DHL which has already been delivered. However I realized I forgot to mention my email address and contact number on vfs consent form. Can any one tell me is there any chance of still getting the visa stamp or will they return it?

asifali999

May 14, 2016
Hello

I need your Help

i applied for TRV from USA (washington DC).My stay in USA 28th may. i am in USA for official trip. i am govt servant.

May 7th - Submitted online form
May 7th - Confirmation of Online Application Transmission
May 7th - Biometrics Collection Letter (we need the appplicatnt's biometric)
May 10th - Bimetrics Done ( In Washington DC at ASC) and emailed received on 12th May.

After that i received an other email on 14th May under subject Your application has been updated but application still not change,
status of my file is 'file open' and 'final result is not started yet'.

I am worried about the status of my application.
any body help me what can i do........so for.

Thanks
Asif Ali

Hira389

Apr 5, 2016
Visa Office: Vienna, Austria
Submission Method: :Online
Status: Pakistani passport holder currently living in Germany on spouse visa
Applied For: Visitor Visa
-------------------------------------------------------
Timeline
-
May 05 2016 - Online application submitted
May 05 2016 - Confirmation of Online Application Transmission
May 05 2016 - Submission Confirmation
May 11 2016 - Original Passport Request
May 13 2016 - Original Passport Sent
May 14 2016 - Confirmation mail received from VAC for passport receipt. Contains online tracking number. Status: Application Received.
May 14 2016 - VAC Status changed to "Visa application, tracking ID No.......is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, VIENNA,AUSTRIA. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website."

I was just wondering how can my passport reach Vienna(Austria) on the same day it reached CVAC Dusseldorf (Germany).
Can any one please tell me how long It may take to receive my passport back?

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
hy i am from Pakistan...my husband sponsored me in 2015 but spousal application refused in the end of 2016 because he didn't visit me and didn't have enough pictures togther so we did appeal and will give them new evidence but my question is he want to apply visit visa for me because i am facing hard time in Pakistan and got depression.please tell me what i should do?i will give them medical report..someone share their experience plz...i am waiting..will they give visa or not??

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
Allhamdolilah i received my passport request today
timeline
online appliaction 12th of april 2016
biometircs 13th of april 2016
visa office islamabad pakistan
travel history visited many countries including canada once last year. i applied tourist visa of canada and i have valid visa for usa
hopefully i will get my passport back in a week time insha Allah

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
client2014 said:
hy i am from Pakistan...my husband sponsored me in 2015 but spousal application refused in the end of 2016 because he didn't visit me and didn't have enough pictures togther so we did appeal and will give them new evidence but my question is he want to apply visit visa for me because i am facing hard time in Pakistan and got depression.please tell me what i should do?i will give them medical report..someone share their experience plz...i am waiting..will they give visa or not??
Sorry to hear that. TRV in such a case will be highly unlikely. The spouse of a PR intends to live together, not go for a short visit. Hence this is kind of opposite of the criteria for TRV. Though they might consider it fair deal because of long delays IF THEY ACTUALLY FIND something mishandling in your last sponsorship case.

Your best bet to apply for Spousal sponsorship again / appeal whatever and then file TRV if you don't expect a quick result

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
thanks everyone for helping me...i have already sent appeal now i am waiting

rizabeer73

Mar 15, 2014
Hello Everyone,

this is a great thread here. I am applying for my parent's super visa and have some questions:

Im applying it online on their behalf, I need a representative letter? Where can I get that? or can i just apply on their behalf?
Do I need to attach any ticket with the application or the info for travelling is more than enough on the application?
Any reliable insurance company, my parents are 74 years and both have existing condition?
I have Address for medical health assessment in Lahore but need if someone can tell some near by landmarks?
Is it a good idea to get the medical done from this designated institute before we apply?
Can someone let me know the next steps after applying for the application? like biometrics, sending passports to Islamabad?
Anything I need to keep in mind, or let me parents know?

Will appreciate your responses.

Dij

May 27, 2016
hey! i need help

I am from Pakistan and me and my family applied for the visitor visa on may 21st 2016 and we gave our bio metrics on the may 26th 2016. im not sure if i will get the notif of whether they received my bio metrics. i just received just one update till then that is may 27th
secondly there is a catch we are traveling the united states on July 13th and I'm not sure if the Canadian visa application processing time will be completed by then meaning even if i get the passport request in a week or so and i send the passports we will not get them back in time for traveling to america. pleaseeeee please help
tell me what should we do?

Khadija

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Dij said:
hey! i need help

I am from Pakistan and me and my family applied for the visitor visa on may 21st 2016 and we gave our bio metrics on the may 26th 2016. im not sure if i will get the notif of whether they received my bio metrics. i just received just one update till then that is may 27th
secondly there is a catch we are traveling the united states on July 13th and I'm not sure if the Canadian visa application processing time will be completed by then meaning even if i get the passport request in a week or so and i send the passports we will not get them back in time for traveling to america. pleaseeeee please help

Khadija
Your best bet is to send a case specific inquiry at least a month before your intended travel to the US with the words "urgent" on it explaining your situation.

If CIC intends to approve your application, they MIGHT speed it up. Otherwise this happens all the time and CIC doesn't really care much about your intended travel plans unless you have a very strong / are a high profile applicant.

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
Dij said:
hey! i need help

Khadija

salam,
i also applied from pakistan isb on 12th april. i got passport request on 23rd of may. i have submitted my passport at Vfs islamabad. my online application status shows case close application approved. when i submitted my biometrics it didnot show any thing online. still now..
when u get passport request hopefully soon. if u r in usa u can go to VFs newyork office or La VFs in usa. u may also send your passport by mail with approval letter
saqib

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
can someone tell me about fees and documents? ??how much fees they charge in gerry international lahore for submitting visit visa?

Dij

May 27, 2016
qxoil said:
salam,
i also applied from pakistan isb on 12th april. i got passport request on 23rd of may. i have submitted my passport at Vfs islamabad. my online application status shows case close application approved. when i submitted my biometrics it didnot show any thing online. still now..
when u get passport request hopefully soon. if u r in usa u can go to VFs newyork office or La VFs in usa. u may also send your passport by mail with approval letter
saqib

Thank You Saqib for responding,
I also thought of what you said but is it really possible to send of my passport from US even i applied from Pakistan? if so and u know more please tell me the whole process
Khadija

Dij

May 27, 2016
fkl said:
Your best bet is to send a case specific inquiry at least a month before your intended travel to the US with the words "urgent" on it explaining your situation.

If CIC intends to approve your application, they MIGHT speed it up. Otherwise this happens all the time and CIC doesn't really care much about your intended travel plans unless you have a very strong / are a high profile applicant.

Thank you for responding.
I hope everything goes fine. i'm freaked out :/