Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
alijumani said:
Good to hear, i sent consent form to my MP officeyesterday after office hours my MP office is in Scarborough Shaun Chen. Today early morning I was told that the assistant is preparing to send query to CIC and will contact me as soon as they have an update. Stay hopefull Inshallah soon we all gonna get positive news. I will also share any updates I receive from my MP office.
That's great. My MP is Mark Holland from Ajax. His office staff is very fast and friendly. Hopefully, we will all receive a positive response. Please update us with your status.

chau01

Star Member
May 29, 2006
Landing_PR said:
That's great. My MP is Mark Holland from Ajax. His office staff is very fast and friendly. Hopefully, we will all receive a positive response. Please update us with your status.
Good people (MP) are out there. MY area MP Darshan Kang did not even bother to respond to my requests.

m11nk

Aug 14, 2014
Hello!! I want to know that i want my mother to apply for visit visa from pakistan as im pregnant and i want her to be here at time of my delivery.im not currently doing any job in canada,can my husband apply for her TRV..or wat should we do?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Landing_PR said:
As per MP's office they sent an status update inquiry to CIC on Friday Morning. I called MP office today to find out and was told they are waiting for a reply from CIC.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017
alijumani said:
As per MP's office they sent an status update inquiry to CIC on Friday Morning. I called MP office today to find out and was told they are waiting for a reply from CIC.
Any updates?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
chau01 said:
After wait of 7 months my mothers TRV issued. 2 years multiple.
Congrats, your mother's trv is valid till the expiry of the Pakistani passport or CHC gave only 2 years please confirm

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Landing_PR said:
Any updates?
I used to live at Ajax before so this morning I contacted Mark Holland office spoke to his Assistant Jane she is very nice lady.. Even though I don't live in Ajax any more she still helped me. Within an hour got a call back from MP office and was told my parents biometric checks were cleared and sent the file of additional background checks. Their file was last looked at April 4. She also told me that she will followup with CIC again in two weeks

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alijumani: Please keep us posted, as I have applied online TRV for my mother in law on Feb 14,2016.

Have you received any update email from CIC on Apr 4 or Apr 5?

Regards,

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017
alijumani said:
I used to live at Ajax before so this morning I contacted Mark Holland office spoke to his Assistant Jane she is very nice lady.. Even though I don't live in Ajax any more she still helped me. Within an hour got a call back from MP office and was told my parents biometric checks were cleared and sent the file of additional background checks. Their file was last looked at April 4. She also told me that she will followup with CIC again in two weeks
Ajax MP (and his staff) is very helpful. I was told to follow up in 2 weeks as well. I will follow up on Monday since I can't wait until next Friday.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
m11nk said:
Hello!! I want to know that i want my mother to apply for visit visa from pakistan as im pregnant and i want her to be here at time of my delivery.im not currently doing any job in canada,can my husband apply for her TRV..or wat should we do?
If you are applying for a standard visit visa they would evaluate your mother's over all profile. Assets, income, travel history etc. To some extent they would look at your profile too, but it is not valued as much as in case of say super visa.

Unfortunately, being here at the time of delivery is one of the common reasons CIC doesn't consider a valid purpose of visit. They believe as is the general case in Canada that hospitals here and over all care is sufficient enough for people to get over with pregnancies on their own. Unless a doctor prescribed a special scenario needing a caregiver.

Hence I won't be very hopeful with this purpose of visit to actually be approved.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
arif.jabbar said:
alijumani: Please keep us posted, as I have applied online TRV for my mother in law on Feb 14,2016.

Have you received any update email from CIC on Apr 4 or Apr 5?

Regards,
No update at all, I still remember the last email was regarding only my dad's application updated on mar 17 but there wasn't any update online. I think the reason for further checks because my father used to travel alot 6 years ago to UAE due to work