+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

Hira389

Apr 5, 2016
I am a citizen of Pakistan currently living in Germany with my husband(recently got married and moved to germany) . I want to visit my brother and sister in law living in Montreal and thus applied for a visitor visa but it got rejected. The reason mentioned is that i have not satisfied them that i would leave Canada at the end of my stay as a temporary resident and the factors considered are
travel history
immigration status in country of residence
Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
Employment prospects in country of residence
Current employment situation

I want to reappeal now but i am confused why they have concerns about my employment (i am a housewife dependant on my husband and i mentioned t ) and how to reply them now.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
adilsulaiman said:
Hello
Just wondering, how significant is it to include proof of air travel (return ticket purchase) before applying for a TRV? Does this have an impact on the likelihood of getting a positive decision?

Just include a ticket, proposed itenary.
You dont wanna buy an expensice ticket and loose your money incase of rejection.
Also CIC emphasized Not to BOOk your travel tickets until you got your pp back..

Carpediem

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged: 15th Jan 2015, PER: 12th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 1st Aug 2015
Med's Request
30th Jul 2015
Med's Done....
19th Aug 2015: Medicals Received in Ecas 17th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
1st Dec 2015 Decision Made: 3rd Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
1st Dec 2015 Passport Received: 22nd Dec 2015
LANDED..........
25th July 2016
Hi. My mother in law applied for TRV on 4th March, on paper, through VFS/VAC in Islamabad. Today, she received she received an email asking her to collect processed passport. That's 40 days from submission of application to dispatch of passport after decision. Her visa got approved, Alhamdulillah. 6 months, multiple entry. We had applied for 3 months visa, and got a 6 month one. Actually validity is till her passport expiry, which is in 6 months.

The thing is, prior to applying, people said that its better to apply on paper through VFS/VAC as processing times are considerably shorter. That's because apparently the online application goes to a central database and is then sorted to be sent to respective visa offices, whereas if submitted directly to VAC, it ensures direct and speedy processing. My mother in law's case has been similar, and a decision has been made in 40 days: there have been no delays.

Hope it helps.

Cheers

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
I have applied for my husband's TRV Online and I'm at day 50 with no response.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017
Isra Suhail said:
ASALAMUALIKUM..

I NEED SOME HELP ..

MY DAD has applied in november 2015 for canada 1o years visit visa & got rejected...
now its been 6 months to the rejection.. there was no stamp on the passport of rejection.
Now there is woman who is leaving in Canada and is a canadain citizen ready to help us by sponsoring us the visa.. But the point is she says it may take 1o years to apply for PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN CANADA .. is it fine to sign a contract with her??
10 years? or 1 year?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Landing_PR said:
I have applied for my husband's TRV Online and I'm at day 50 with no response.
My parents applied on feb 26 for visit visa online. We inquired through case specific inquiry and got a reply "Your application is currently in process and under review."

AsifSameer

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
alijumani said:
My parents applied on feb 26 for visit visa online. We inquired through case specific inquiry and got a reply "Your application is currently in process and under review."
Hi
we have submit our parents application @ 6-April,2016 any idea when we will get the notification/mail/email regarding Embassy working at our applications ? and how can i check their status online.

Thanks.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017
alijumani said:
Best way to go through is your MP. I just sent an email to my local MP at 11 am and at 11:59 am, his office contacted me asking for his PR case number as well as they want to get an update for both cases.

Let's see the outcome.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Landing_PR said:
Best way to go through is your MP. I just sent an email to my local MP at 11 am and at 11:59 am, his office contacted me asking for his PR case number as well as they want to get an update for both cases.

Let's see the outcome.
Great, I just spoke to my area's MP office his assistant seems nice she asked me for my email address to send me the details she need in order to make an inquiry...

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017
The MP's office was ultra fast with their response. I sent the email at 11 am and got an email back at 11:59 am. I was out for lunch so couldn't respond back with consent form until 1:30 pm. By 3 pm, the office contacted me back letting me know that the TRV is still under review because Agents are still conducting mandatory background check along with criminal records. I was told to wait for 2 more weeks and if I don't hear anything, they will contact CIC again on my behalf.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Landing_PR said:
The MP's office was ultra fast with their response. I sent the email at 11 am and got an email back at 11:59 am. I was out for lunch so couldn't respond back with consent form until 1:30 pm. By 3 pm, the office contacted me back letting me know that the TRV is still under review because Agents are still conducting mandatory background check along with criminal records. I was told to wait for 2 more weeks and if I don't hear anything, they will contact CIC again on my behalf.
Good to hear, i sent consent form to my MP officeyesterday after office hours my MP office is in Scarborough Shaun Chen. Today early morning I was told that the assistant is preparing to send query to CIC and will contact me as soon as they have an update. Stay hopefull Inshallah soon we all gonna get positive news. I will also share any updates I receive from my MP office.

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
zahooralam said:
salam to all members, I want to know that I have visited many countries like, saudi arabia, uae,singapore,malaysia,thailand,laos,srilanka,india,bangladesh,turkey, and recently schengen countries(holland,switzerland,belgium,italy) my friends, I want to know that what will be my chances of non sponsorship visit apply,kindly assist my situation behalf of your experience and should I apply online or through couriers,I also have USA 5 years valid b2.
AOA,

Your chances are good for visit visa. Please make a plan before your trip and then apply. Thank you.

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed
Isra Suhail said:
ASALAMUALIKUM..

I NEED SOME HELP ..

MY DAD has applied in november 2015 for canada 1o years visit visa & got rejected...
now its been 6 months to the rejection.. there was no stamp on the passport of rejection.
Now there is woman who is leaving in Canada and is a canadain citizen ready to help us by sponsoring us the visa.. But the point is she says it may take 1o years to apply for PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN CANADA .. is it fine to sign a contract with her??
AOA,

What was refusal reasons in 2015? As far as contract is concerned, i would advise you that you should avoid such steps. Ground circumstances are different . Thank you

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed
amirali said:
Dear respected senior.
I have applied for Visit visa for my mother from Islamabad Pakistan but it is refused second time and they mention
Following points.
You not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident
In reaching this decision I consider several Factors including.
1-You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your/yours host income and assets.
2-Your travel history
3- Purpose of visit not mention
I show my monthly income $4000 per month plus $15000 (CAD) Bank Balance. Also mention my mother will carry $10,000 with her.
Attached Mother Immovable and Moveable property around 15 Million PKR (1& half Core)
Check of $CAD 800 for my Rent proof where I am leaving and mother will stay here.
Now this month my job is going finished and I got layoff and I am planning to apply for EI.
What steps I need to take for reapply for my mother visit visa or I can appeal it.
Without job how I can apply for my mother visit visa.
By profession I am Cost management Accountant and my wife is doctor.
I am Canada in Citizen and living here in Vancouver since 2008.
I am married and have one child.
I pay Rs 20,000 to process application in Islamabad Pakistan.
Now my question can I appeal against their decision or there is no way to go for appeal.
How I can satisfy visa officer to above three mention points.
AOA,

First of all, kindly check what are differences between previous and latest one refusals. What are week ties or connection for your mother case in home country. Moreover, i would say that request gcms notes from cic for both refusals. Thank you

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed
Hira389 said:
I am a citizen of Pakistan currently living in Germany with my husband(recently got married and moved to germany) . I want to visit my brother and sister in law living in Montreal and thus applied for a visitor visa but it got rejected. The reason mentioned is that i have not satisfied them that i would leave Canada at the end of my stay as a temporary resident and the factors considered are
travel history
immigration status in country of residence
Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
Employment prospects in country of residence
Current employment situation

I want to reappeal now but i am confused why they have concerns about my employment (i am a housewife dependant on my husband and i mentioned t ) and how to reply them now.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
AOA,

Firstly, you cannot appeal against the decision of VO, however, you can apply again after making some significant changes in your case. Can you please advise, from which location, you did apply, pakistan or germany? Did you apply alone or with family? what is employment status of your husband in germany?

Thank you.