+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
salam to all members, I want to know that I have visited many countries like, saudi arabia, uae,singapore,malaysia,thailand,laos,srilanka,india,bangladesh,turkey, and recently schengen countries(holland,switzerland,belgium,italy) my friends I want to know that what will be my chances of non sponsorship visit apply,I also have USA 5 years valid b2.kindly reply me

engrAyan

Jul 9, 2013
Hello Everyone,

I live in Canada with my family and I am planning on applying for visit visa for my sister, who is currently living in Pakistan so I am wondering if I should apply online or do I need to apply through VFS service center?

I need some advice and guidance.

Thank you for your great response

Ayan

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
salam to all members, I want to know that I have visited many countries like, saudi arabia, uae,singapore,malaysia,thailand,laos,srilanka,india,bangladesh,turkey, and recently schengen countries(holland,switzerland,belgium,italy) my friends, I want to know that what will be my chances of non sponsorship visit apply,kindly assist my situation behalf of your experience and should I apply online or through couriers,I also have USA 5 years valid b2.

Syed121

Dec 18, 2015
Hi
I cant submit my online application for visit visa. After uploading my documents there is no option to submit application only exit questionear option .
Plz help

amirali

Star Member
Feb 16, 2012
Dear respected senior.
I have applied for Visit visa for my mother from Islamabad Pakistan but it is refused second time and they mention
Following points.
You not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident
In reaching this decision I consider several Factors including.
1-You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your/yours host income and assets.
2-Your travel history
3- Purpose of visit not mention
I show my monthly income $4000 per month plus $15000 (CAD) Bank Balance. Also mention my mother will carry $10,000 with her.
Attached Mother Immovable and Moveable property around 15 Million PKR (1& half Core)
Check of $CAD 800 for my Rent proof where I am leaving and mother will stay here.
Now this month my job is going finished and I got layoff and I am planning to apply for EI.
What steps I need to take for reapply for my mother visit visa or I can appeal it.
Without job how I can apply for my mother visit visa.
By profession I am Cost management Accountant and my wife is doctor.
I am Canada in Citizen and living here in Vancouver since 2008.
I am married and have one child.
I pay Rs 20,000 to process application in Islamabad Pakistan.
Now my question can I appeal against their decision or there is no way to go for appeal.
How I can satisfy visa officer to above three mention points.

Kazmemon

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
Sep 2008
AOR Received.
Aug 2008
File Transfer...
30- June-2010
Med's Request
Jul 21 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 28 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 -- 30th Nov 2011 PPR2 -- 19th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Jan 2012
LANDED..........
4th Mar-2012
Respected Members,

Please help i am total confused, My Parents are applying Paper Base application for Visit Visa at VFS Global Center in Karachi Pakistan.

I paid the fees online and printed the receipt as mentioned on cic.gc.ca website with paper base and pay online option. But problem appears when i read on VFS global Fee services page

Please note from 01 June 2015 visa fees will be paid in cash at the Visa Application Centre and must be in Pakistani Rupees (PKR).

Does this suggest that fees has to paid in Cash only?
Does my online payment still valid?

I have sent the inquiry but wanted to take your valuable suggetsions

Thanks in Advance

Isra Suhail

Sep 13, 2015
ASALAMUALIKUM..

I NEED SOME HELP ..

MY DAD has applied in november 2015 for canada 1o years visit visa & got rejected...
now its been 6 months to the rejection.. there was no stamp on the passport of rejection.
Now there is woman who is leaving in Canada and is a canadain citizen ready to help us by sponsoring us the visa.. But the point is she says it may take 1o years to apply for PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN CANADA .. is it fine to sign a contract with her??

chau01

Star Member
May 29, 2006
It has been over 16 weeks (4 months) since applied TRV for my mother online but no response from CHC Islamabad yet.
I sent couple case specific inquiries but no reply from CHC.
Dont know whats going on.

is it helpfull to apply for CAIPS?

Thanks

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Hi
If somebody wants to apply for visit visa with following circumstances

1) Single Person
2) On Job as graphic designer with US based company in Pakistan
3) Owns a Car and Property
4) Have Visas of SIngapur, Turkey, Dubai, Maldives, Malaysia, Srilanka and Iran/Iraq (For Pilgrimage).

His brother's family is living in Canada since last 13 years.

Should he apply alone or with his parent's? As his parents are also planning to visit their elder son?

Please reply.

Thanks
Xaideez

adilsulaiman

Aug 9, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-May-14
Doc's Request.
Got original docs back - 08-July-15
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
01-July-14
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
July-14
Med's Request
2-Feb-15
Med's Done....
13-Mar-15
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
17-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-2015
LANDED..........
-
Hello
Just wondering, how significant is it to include proof of air travel (return ticket purchase) before applying for a TRV? Does this have an impact on the likelihood of getting a positive decision?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
adilsulaiman said:
Hello
Just wondering, how significant is it to include proof of air travel (return ticket purchase) before applying for a TRV? Does this have an impact on the likelihood of getting a positive decision?
Not much, you can get an itinerary reserved temporarily online (without paying any thing) and just base it upon that.

TRV from Pakistan has a high refusal rate so no body purchases a ticket that cannot be cancelled or altered and CIC is well aware of this too. So it carries little meaning. All CIC needs from this aspect is a clear plan of visit - which an itinerary is good enough for.

Shehryar

Apr 6, 2015
Hi,

I trust this note finds you all in good health.

I just wanted to ask if it is possible to apply paper based and pay online for Pakistan applicants? On CIC website it says there are three ways to make payment. One of the methods is you can apply paper based and pay online... However, the VFS Global representative on phone said you can apply either Online and pay fee using credit card or apply paper based and pay cash. Just want to make sure if anyone of you applied paper based and made payment Online.

Thanks in advance!

Shehryar

Apr 6, 2015
Did you get reply on this query?
Kazmemon said:
Respected Members,

Please help i am total confused, My Parents are applying Paper Base application for Visit Visa at VFS Global Center in Karachi Pakistan.

I paid the fees online and printed the receipt as mentioned on cic.gc.ca website with paper base and pay online option. But problem appears when i read on VFS global Fee services page

Please note from 01 June 2015 visa fees will be paid in cash at the Visa Application Centre and must be in Pakistani Rupees (PKR).

Does this suggest that fees has to paid in Cash only?
Does my online payment still valid?

I have sent the inquiry but wanted to take your valuable suggetsions

Thanks in Advance

Kazmemon

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
Sep 2008
AOR Received.
Aug 2008
File Transfer...
30- June-2010
Med's Request
Jul 21 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 28 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 -- 30th Nov 2011 PPR2 -- 19th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Jan 2012
LANDED..........
4th Mar-2012
Shehryar said:
Did you get reply on this query?
Hello Shehyar.

Yes, online payment did work. VFS global did accepted the online payment receipt.

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Hi

I've question regarding spousal sponsorship.

Person A landed in Canada in June 2012 and left Canada in Feb 2013 to get married and was living in Pakistan with spouse. He has two kids (Born in 2013 and 2014). He came back to Canada in June 2015 and is now planning to apply for his family under family class immigration. Now I've two questions:

How much income he has to show, he is working full time on contract and earned approximately 21K since his arrival in 2015 June. (He didn't have job for two months).
What is role of this finance thing in spousal sponsorship (Remember he has two kids as well)? Could they reject his application as sponsor (first stage) that he didn't meet LCOI for 4 family members (Himself/Wife/2 kids) although his family is still backhome in Pakistan.
Thanks for your answers and help in advance.