+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

khansalmankk

May 22, 2014
Re: All Pakistanis join this threads

saif_21 said:
What did you put as purpose of visit?
Did you explain you have family in Pakistan?

Was it your application or both of your parents?

actually my case is different. I applied visa for my wife. I invited her to visit me in Canada for couple of months. So, the purpose was to visit her husband (that was lame from my side). That is the sole problem, but unfortunately, there is no other way out except for applying family sponsorship which usually takes 32 Months (TENTATIVE).

I knew from the start that Visa office will end up rejecting the application. because, first question comes to anyone's mind is that if she is your wife then why are you applying for a visit visa ? apply for family sponsorship category.

malahim

Jul 12, 2014
i applied TRV visit visa on 11 June 2014 and on same date i did bio metric on 11 june i received 2 emails and on 12 june i received that my application has been updated now after 62 days i received a massage
"Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information"
but i open my cic account there is no update i applied online on cic from Riyadh Saudi Arabia here process is 21 days
can any one tell me about this

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
It is in process with the embassy at Abu Dhabi. VAC does not do any processing.

BEENALI

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Help Needed : Visit Visa to Canada

Hi Everyone

I applied for the visit visa of my parent-in-laws on May 5, 2014.

And I am still waiting for the reply!!!!!!!

Sent 2 emails to embassy but No Reply.

The CVAC shows that the processed passport was forwarded to Canadian Embassy in Islamabad on May 5, 2014.

Does anybody know or has any idea of what's wrong or what can I do cuz it has been more than 90 days now!!!!!

m11nk

Aug 14, 2014
Aoa..im from pakistan&i reacnetly got marrird..my husband is pakistani too n he has PR card n wotking in canada..can i go to visit him,which visa should i apply??im a doctor n doing govt job..n how shud we start my case for immigration?? Please reply

danishcda

Aug 14, 2014
Re: Help Needed : Visit Visa to Canada

Beenali, I would suggest you call CIC Visa office. As you can read people who applied on May 22, already received their passports. Although, processing on each file is different and may result in different processing times, you should still try to call them and inquire. Note that due to political problems in Pakistan, VFS has already put a notice on its site that there might be delays in movement of passports to and from embassy.

Good luck.

BEENALI said:
Hi Everyone

I applied for the visit visa of my parent-in-laws on May 5, 2014.

And I am still waiting for the reply!!!!!!!

Sent 2 emails to embassy but No Reply.

The CVAC shows that the processed passport was forwarded to Canadian Embassy in Islamabad on May 5, 2014.

Does anybody know or has any idea of what's wrong or what can I do cuz it has been more than 90 days now!!!!!

danishcda

Aug 14, 2014
m11nk, I wouldn't recommend applying for a visitor visa, as you are already married and your husband has a PR card. The best and only way in my opinion for you is that your husband applies for family sponsorship. Temporary Resident Visa might be just a waste of time, money and effort for you.

danishcda

Aug 14, 2014
Here is my timeline:

Applied at Lahore visa centre (paper application) on May 30, 2013.
Application forwarded to Islamabad Visa office on Jun 2, 2014

Waiting for passports to be returned. No more updates yet.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
m11nk said:
Aoa..im from pakistan&i reacnetly got marrird..my husband is pakistani too n he has PR card n wotking in canada..can i go to visit him,which visa should i apply??im a doctor n doing govt job..n how shud we start my case for immigration?? Please reply
WS,

You should apply for spousal sponsorship which generally takes about 24-32 months of processing from Pakistan. You can attempt trv but it is very likely to be refused because of your purpose of visit. No spouse visits her husband for a few days. They intend to live with him and the appropriate way for that is spousal PR sponsorship.

aliakif

Apr 30, 2014
Hello
waqar.ahmad150

i am looking some to guide me best, I got married four month ago in Pakistan, my wife is having PR card but expired. she got his citizenship call so she went to Canada, now she has clear his citizenship test and waiting for oath letter. meanwhile she got her medical form there and got the news of pregnancy. our wish is to give our baby birth in Canada and i am with her on our first baby birth that time. she is living with his parents they also waiting for oath, my brother-in-law in now national. My brother and my wife have join account he is doing job but my wife is not.

I am living in Pakistan running my own advertising partnership business. i have no Europe visit in my travel history just middle east. My father is also doing the same business last 30* year having good name in Pakistan.

Kindly tell me in what way should i apply to get my visa...

rkkhan

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga / Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2012
Doc's Request.
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012 (Expired)
Passport Req..
SPONSORSHIP WITHDRAW (Application Closed)
Asalam o Alikum to every one am new in this Thread am going to apply for TVR

Any senior member can guide me what are requirements for TVR (Visitor Visa) for Pakistanis.
I read on official CIC website got Biometric and other things but am confused about medical and police certificate should i submit it in the beaning? and what about interview?

Your precious suggestions will be appreciated Thanks in advance.

Good Luck every one.

SoniFaheem

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2014 Alhamdolillah
File Transfer...
In Process 21-07-2015
Med's Request
22-07-2015 (re-med request) 17-Aug-2015 re-med DONE
Med's Done....
17-07-2014 (#1 done upfront)
Interview........
Decision Made 07-Sep-2015
Passport Req..
11-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-Sep-2015 Alhamdulillah!!
hi,

I am applying for my husband's sponsorship, under family class - he's in Pakistan and I'm in Canada.

I would like for him to apply for a visitor visa from Pakistan after i submit his sponsorship app.

I have not yet been approved as a sponsor but we want to prepare the forms for visitor visa now.

Will he need to take another medical and police clearance? We are already submitting his medical/police clearance for the family class sponsorship - so does anyone know if he will need to do another medical and police clearance for visit visa as well?

Also, though chances may not be good of approval, does anybody have an idea of how long
it takes for CIC to respond to visitor visa applications??

Many thanks!

SNSMTL

Jul 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SoniFaheem said:
hi,

I am applying for my husband's sponsorship, under family class - he's in Pakistan and I'm in Canada.

I would like for him to apply for a visitor visa from Pakistan after i submit his sponsorship app.

I have not yet been approved as a sponsor but we want to prepare the forms for visitor visa now.

Will he need to take another medical and police clearance? We are already submitting his medical/police clearance for the family class sponsorship - so does anyone know if he will need to do another medical and police clearance for visit visa as well?

Also, though chances may not be good of approval, does anybody have an idea of how long
it takes for CIC to respond to visitor visa applications??

Many thanks!
There is no such requirement of medicals or police certificate for trv. Download the application package from cic website for trv and follow the document checklist.

It can be bit faster,If he submits the application online. With the paper based application its taking at least 70 calender days from the day he would submit the application at one of the VACs in Pakistan.

zainab.shah

Aug 17, 2014
Hello everyone
i need your suggestions regarding the TRV issue for my spouse.
I am a canadian citizen by descent and i got the citizenship transferred to me from my father but i never went to canada before and now i recently applied for the proof of my citizenship. Things are going good till here but the real issue arises when i will be getting married next year. I am getting married to a pakistani and both of us really need to move to canada after getting married, there is no issue for my entry in canada as i already got citizenship and a large number of my father's relatives are already in canada to help and support us and i am a multimedia artist so i will easily get the job there but according to immigration website the processing time for permanent residence for my husband is 3 years and meanwhile i cannot afford to go and live there all alone. Therefore i seriously need some suggestions. My question is, would that be possible to get a TRV for him after our marriage? what necessary things we need to obtain a TRV for him as he don't have property here but he has a job and his bank statements. Secondly i am looking for a solution so that his TRV application would not get any refusal from visa office as we need to stay there together, kindly suggest any alternative or a better way to get a TRV for him while his PR application is in process?

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
zainab.shah said:
Hello everyone
i need your suggestions regarding the TRV issue for my spouse.
I am a canadian citizen by descent and i got the citizenship transferred to me from my father but i never went to canada before and now i recently applied for the proof of my citizenship. Things are going good till here but the real issue arises when i will be getting married next year. I am getting married to a pakistani and both of us really need to move to canada after getting married, there is no issue for my entry in canada as i already got citizenship and a large number of my father's relatives are already in canada to help and support us and i am a multimedia artist so i will easily get the job there but according to immigration website the processing time for permanent residence for my husband is 3 years and meanwhile i cannot afford to go and live there all alone. Therefore i seriously need some suggestions. My question is, would that be possible to get a TRV for him after our marriage? what necessary things we need to obtain a TRV for him as he don't have property here but he has a job and his bank statements. Secondly i am looking for a solution so that his TRV application would not get any refusal from visa office as we need to stay there together, kindly suggest any alternative or a better way to get a TRV for him while his PR application is in process?
Hi dear,

Getting TRV is a hard thing.
You should know that now adays from late 2013,
all the pakistani spousal cases are handled by UK and not ISBD
So its a golden chance if u apply as soon as
possible to get benefitted from 11 months
UK timrline instead of 32 Month Islamabad timeline..