+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

Gravity

May 18, 2010
Dear all thank you for your blessings.
Yes i hv been to canada 10 yrs bak.
But for TRV i went thru struggle and frustration. My sunk boat came up again to the surface.
good funds, good work history , good travel history indeed makes yur case stronger .

i wish u all a success.

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
thanks gravity for you reply. i wish u have a great time in canada, where ever u plan to visit. all the best.

Gravity

May 18, 2010
qxoil

For TRV ; they take 3 months . within 3 months they reply. mine came in 64 days. if u hv given them travel itinary than they know when they hv to giv yur PP BAK.

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
i have submitted all the required docs, and i applied more than two months in advance. i really hope they do care about application travel plans. i have spent more than 50000 rupees for applying this visa.

UK TO CANADA

Jun 16, 2012
Hi All
I am new to this post. Can any one please help me in finding it out if i can apply for my mom's super visa online and how much is the super visa fees? I recently applied for my mom's visitor visa and the visa got refused. I moved to canada last year from uk and meet all the income requirement plus recently bought a home as well. My mom refusal explanation was family ties. My self and my sister both live abroad. She owns a house in karachi and showed $75000 worth saving certificates. My mom has travelled to UK and USA close to 7 times as well. I am open for all the suggestion. Please advice!

UK TO CANADA

Jun 16, 2012
Thanks for the prompt response qxoil
Getting super visa wont be a problem i am sure as the requirements for visitor andnsuper visa are different. Cic wants parents of canadian PR and citizens to apply for a supervisa. Could you please help me in finding it out if supervisa can be applied online and how much is the fees. I just couldnt find option to apply for super visa online. If u can help would be great

SNSMTL

Jul 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UK TO CANADA said:
Thanks for the prompt response qxoil
Getting super visa wont be a problem i am sure as the requirements for visitor andnsuper visa are different. Cic wants parents of canadian PR and citizens to apply for a supervisa. Could you please help me in finding it out if supervisa can be applied online and how much is the fees. I just couldnt find option to apply for super visa online. If u can help would be great
Simply go to cic main page. Click on immigration icon on left top. click on Visit, you will see on the right side " visit your children and grand children" thats it and follow the instructions.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa.asp

marioaziz86

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
riyadh-KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2013
AOR Received.
16-03-2014
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
20-09-2014
Passport Req..
21-11-2014
assalam walikum
i hope this thread will be helpful for me, i am from Pakistan currently working in Saudi Arabia for last 5 years want to visit my wife who is Canadian citizen.
can any one help me how to apply for visit visa from Saudi Arabia?
thanks and waiting for your replies.

SNSMTL

Jul 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qxoil said:
hi guys
any updates people who applied in may or june??
My mother applied for TRV on 14 June. No news till now.

Patience is the only option.

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
hi SNSMTL
hi i applied 9th of june and completed my birmatrics process on 10th after that still waiting..... where did ur mother apply for?