Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
fkl said:
I really don't think so. Almost every one in Pakistan has some kind of home responsibility which mostly materializes just fine if you are living in Canada and supporting financially. Though a refusal in this case does not have any bearing on a PR app as far as i know. In fact it is pretty common. So no harm in trying at least once.
thanks. thats what I plan on doing. as i said in my msgs its a gamble. down the road i won't be saying "Oh i wish i could have applied for TRV". another question: I have my nikkah namah notarize from my spousal app which was oct 2012, should I attach that? and is that enough for proof of relationship or shud I add more?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
waiting110 said:
thanks. thats what I plan on doing. as i said in my msgs its a gamble. down the road i won't be saying "Oh i wish i could have applied for TRV". another question: I have my nikkah namah notarize from my spousal app which was oct 2012, should I attach that? and is that enough for proof of relationship or shud I add more?
If you are the one inviting, then definitely YES :) Notarized means translated (if not in english) and attested right? emm If your marriage is not very old (it does seem like that) and you don't have kids nor have lived together for long, then additional proof would help.

Generally if CIC does not plan to refuse outright, they would definitely ask for further evidence like pictures of marriage and any other supporting stuff. I have never seen a case like that approved without further details.

However, for other cases, with longer marriages or kids or having been together a while, nothing else is needed :)

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
fkl said:
If you are the one inviting, then definitely YES :) Notarized means translated (if not in english) and attested right? emm If your marriage is not very old (it does seem like that) and you don't have kids nor have lived together for long, then additional proof would help.

Generally if CIC does not plan to refuse outright, they would definitely ask for further evidence like pictures of marriage and any other supporting stuff. I have never seen a case like that approved without further details.

However, for other cases, with longer marriages or kids or having been together a while, nothing else is needed :)
got married july 2012. oct 2012 applied for PR. visited him for 4 months from april 2013-sept 2013. now i would like him to come down. what else should I add? don't wanna make it my PR app lol

and I have applied for PR anyways so I don't think they require more proof other than the nikkah namah well somebody might here comment on that.

another question: for the UCI my husband has his UCI from pr app, we should just use that one, right?

dextroo

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
london
Visa Office......
London
Hi,

Just wanted to check if anyone got a reply on TRV who applied in End Oct or Nov 13, as i applied on 5Nov13 and been 2 months now.

Regards,

usman.ahmad3

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
dextroo said:
Hi,

Just wanted to check if anyone got a reply on TRV who applied in End Oct or Nov 13, as i applied on 5Nov13 and been 2 months now.

Regards,
One of my friend applied on 5th nov for study permit as he was going for his PhD.along with him, his wife and baby going.wife and baby applied for trv.
they all got visa approved on 28th dec.

AD119

Jul 31, 2012
dextroo said:
Hi,

Regards,
I applied for my parents in end of Oct 2013, but still waiting for the response.

AdnanDeo

Dec 31, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arab
Visa Office......
Riyadh CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In Sha Allah Soon
IELTS Request
Soon
Asslam u alaikum,

Dear All,

I am living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia doing job as an Accountant from last 3 and half years. I want to apply for Study Permit. Should i apply from Riyadh or it is batter to apply from Pakistan.

My Qualification is B.com, No IELTS and More than 4 years Experience.

Matric 60%
I.C.S 58%
B.Come 60%

What kind of chances i have....,

please Help me if you can...

Thanks & Regards,

akhan127

Star Member
Mar 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
AOR Received.
29-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
11-02-2014 RPRF Request..: 31-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
dextroo said:
Hi,

Regards,
I applied for the trv (online) on the 31st October 2013. Still haven't heard back from them...

AD119

Jul 31, 2012
akhan127 said:
I applied for the trv (online) on the 31st October 2013. Still haven't heard back from them...
Are you guyz going to email them ? or wait for there decision. I applied for my parents in Oct 2013 and got there medical in Nov 07 2013, done with medical Nov 15, send the passport at that time and now waiting for almost 2 months.

akhan127

Star Member
Mar 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
AOR Received.
29-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
11-02-2014 RPRF Request..: 31-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
AD119 said:
Are you guyz going to email them ? or wait for there decision. I applied for my parents in Oct 2013 and got there medical in Nov 07 2013, done with medical Nov 15, send the passport at that time and now waiting for almost 2 months.
Hi AD119,

I did email them quite a few times previously as I was due to travel on the 24th December, 2013. I sent them my ticket and everything but they still didn't process it on time and I had to cancel my ticket (paid a hefty cancellation fee). In their reply, all they said was that they have received my application and it's in process. So now I'm just waiting...

dr.madiha

Mar 13, 2013
waqar.ahmad150 said:
AOA,

According to my observation, it is not necessary to get return ticket for travel to Canada on visit visa. Even, it is true that you cannot live more than six month in any visit entry but it does not indicate to have return ticket. Mostly people take return ticket because return ticket is cheap as compared to one way ticket. Thanks
thanks brother...

dextroo

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
london
Visa Office......
London
AD119 said:
I had to travel on 15th Dec 13 and i also emailed them but no response. Its been over 2 months now. its so irritating. no idea why are they taking so long

2013applicant

Dec 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 November, 2013
File Transfer...
3 February, 2014
Med's Request
13 November, 2014
Med's Done....
27 November, 2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
3 December, 2014 - Passport arrived to CHC office on 5 December, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 January, 2015
LANDED..........
February inshAllah!
Aoa all,

I sponsored my Spouse from Karachi, Pakistan. Listed below are the details to my case:

- Application recieved by CIC: 7 November, 2013

- Sponsorship approval by CIC: 4 December, 2013

- Letter of approval from CIC: 7 January, 2014

The letter of appoval states that my file has been sent to the New Dehli office for further processing.

Can anyone advise me why/how this is the case that a pakistani applicant's file is being processed in India?

I have not heard of such a case, any information would be helpful.