Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
What are the chances of a student visa approval for jan 2014 after a trv refusal in Sept 2013? Also my PR (spousal) is under process.

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
umarnisar said:
Yes i already have a single entry TRV to canada which will expire next month, that's why i applied for a new one.
Dear umarnisar,

Inshallah you will hear good news as u have already taken trv before.

umarnisar

May 1, 2013
waqar.ahmad150 said:
Dear umarnisar,

I already got a call from them about the approval of my visa .
my question here was something else.

MaL1206

Sep 25, 2013
waqar.ahmad150 said:
Dear MAL1206,

Good to know that u are telecom engineer and your travel history is good. But dear, i will advise you never apply TRV with family as tourist and if u have no close relatives in Canada. Chances of refusal will high even u have strong travel history. For instance, one member in this forum had applied trv with family a few days ago, and he got refusal after 4 days whereas he had strong travel history and had visited USA, UK etc with family before. Moreover, he and his family have valid US visa for 5 years. I am not disappointing you and other members on this member, i am telling you fact.

Besides that, i will suggest you, apply separate or alone with strong purpose of visit. As you are professional technical engineer then u can use different options for getting trv but remember dear again, never apply as tourist visa with family.

I always try to advise brothers and sisters in this forum that TRV depends on tactics and accurate planning. As we all know that taking trv from pakistan is not so easy as we think and refusal ratio is increasing dramatically day by day. We should make good plan and roadmap before applying trv. We should focus on root cause analysis of these on-going refusals. As we know that every person has different schools of thought and of-course, TRV cases vary with each other. Some people do not have travel history or no close relative in canada or do not have strong reason of travel etc etc so question arises what are the other alternates or options for such kind of people. According to my point of view, most of trv cases are refused due to our improper documentation and wrong planning. Many people take advise after submission of trv case which is not good. MashAllah, we are all educated and professional people therefore we should not make our travel history bad by doing mistakes and then getting refusals.

Eventually,in the end, i would say that this is my personal observation/thinking and you have rights to disagree with my opinion. Thanks
Dear Waqar,
Thanks for your suggestion and it seems logical. Regards/

dotmatrix

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2013
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
waqar.ahmad150 said:
Dear umarnisar,

Confused - what good news? He said CHC told him the visa is approved

abidajs

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2012
AOR Received.
Gt approval 12 oct 2012
Med's Done....
3 july 2012 expired
Interview........
IN SHAA ALLAH NOT
Passport Req..
IN SHAA ALLAH SOON
hello to all
im going to apply fr trv online soon, iT give two forms to b filled, IMM 5645E family background , and the other form is IMM 5257.( wich is of 4 pgs)

i read on this forum that we also hv to fill SCHEDULE 1 form, otherwse ur application will not b processed, i searched nd found that schedule 1 form is IMM 5257 SCHEDULE 1.( 2 pgs )

my question is whether i hv to fill schedule 1 form, or nt? or both 5257 forms r same,..im confused...the one who already applied kindly help

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
abidajs said:
hello to all
im going to apply fr trv online soon, iT give two forms to b filled, IMM 5645E family background , and the other form is IMM 5257.( wich is of 4 pgs)

i read on this forum that we also hv to fill SCHEDULE 1 form, otherwse ur application will not b processed, i searched nd found that schedule 1 form is IMM 5257 SCHEDULE 1.( 2 pgs )

my question is whether i hv to fill schedule 1 form, or nt? or both 5257 forms r same,..im confused...the one who already applied kindly help
You have to fill all 3 forms including schedule 1. If you are from Pakistan and you don't submit schedule 1, your application will most likely be treated as incomplete and returned unprocessed. As obvious from their contents the forms are very much different from each other. I suppose the similarity in number (5257) is may be because both forms are used from temp resident visas.

In case where applicant is a study or work permit application, they don't submit 5257 and have a different form instead to cater their permit. However, schedule 1 is still required for those cases.

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed
umarnisar said:
yeah thats what I said .. I already have the good news that my visa is approved.
AOA

So what is ur query? If u have sent passport to CHC ISB then u should wait

naha

Oct 1, 2013
fkl said:
Walaikumassalam, it is generally not recommended to apply from a country where you are on a visit visa status. So applying from US might not be an option.

The official statement at CIC website says "You can apply from your country of passport, or country of p

Hi I have a question. I got a rejection of trv after almost four months .my husband is pr there and our immigration process is going on too side by side .I am a doctor .please help

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed
umarnisar said:
I applied for a multiple TRV (Online) on september 6th.
I got a call from Canadian High Commission on 25th september that my TRV has been approved and I should send my passport to them ASAP.
I told the lady that I haven't recieved anything in MYCIC yet. She said No its fine, Just write Your application Number, which she also verified, On a page and attach it with my passport and send it to them.

Today i sent my passport via TCS.

Anyone else ever had the same scenario?

There are problems with mycic.
If she has verified ur file number so what is the issue. As far as problem on cic account, may be there will any server issue.
For further clarification, u can check the detail of that number which u had received from CHC ISB via directory or on chc website.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
You are a doctor, why don't you apply for open work permit, show your full credentials and job experience. I presume your sponsorship application for PR is already in process?

naha said:
Hi I have a question. I got a rejection of trv after almost four months .my husband is pr there and our immigration process is going on too side by side .I am a doctor .please help

naha

Oct 1, 2013
Hi .I am a doctor .I have a question and I need help.I applied for trv on june 10 th as an online application .I got a refusal letter today .and its very disappointing. My husband is permanent resident there. I applied to canada earlier too and got a rejection.my husbandis a mechanical engineer there.my immigration application is in process too.I want to apply again .any suggestions please

naha

Oct 1, 2013
fkl said:
You are a doctor, why don't you apply for open work permit, show your full credentials and job experience. I presume your sponsorship application for PR is already in process?
fkl said:
naha said:
Hi .I am a doctor .I have a question and I need help.I applied for trv on june 10 th as an online application .I got a refusal letter today .and its very disappointing. My husband is permanent resident there. I applied to canada earlier too and got a rejection.my husbandis a mechanical engineer there.my immigration application is in process too.I want to apply again .any suggestions please
naha said:
fkl said:
waqar.ahmad150 said:
Dear Rubab11,

What is your husband status in Canada i.e on work permit, student or immigrant?

What docs u were attached last year?

In fact, there are very minor ratios of professional people who get TRV from Pakistan. Many cases reject on such basis that u will not leave Canada at the end of your stay or poor travel history and insufficient funding. As ur husband is already in Canada therefore i think VO (Visa Officer) was rejected ur case upon thinking that u will not leave Canada. It means ur ties are not strong with your home country in such scenario.

Therefore i think you should follow the below mentioned plan if you can:

According to my point of view, ur case is strong as u r working a full time professional job. I will advise you that find and register a medical conference (relevant to your field) in Canada and then apply for TRV with multiple entries. Also remember, attach all your official letters i.e approved leave plan, Work employment letter (Salary and other benefits should be written), your employment status, invitation letter from conference organizer etc along ur case. It will be more helpful for your visa if u get any medical training/workshop certificate from Pakistan also.

Inshallah your chances of getting visa are high. If you need further assistance, let me know on this forum. Thanks

Regards
Waqar Ahmad
(Canada TRV Approved)
well ya but I have just graduated and have a year experience after my house job.I can't get a job without passing there exams

naha

Oct 1, 2013
fkl said:
i havent passed there exams and i cant do that than.they cant give a job just like that.i just need to apply in a way that i dont get a rejection.
FreeHelp4Pakistanis said:
Dear all Pakistani brothers and sisters,
kindly,join this thread to discuss all your queries, difficulties and problems regarding Canadian TRV(temporary residence visa).
This thread's sole purpose is to help each other,nothing else.
Regards